• 19(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
(2016-03-10, 02:18)movie78 Wrote: Can't even install windows on this thing!!No
Why not? Just create a USB boot image and install. Just Google "create usb boot disk windows 10".
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-03-10, 02:28)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 02:18)movie78 Wrote: Can't even install windows on this thing!!No
Why not? Just create a USB boot image and install. Just Google "create usb boot disk windows 10".

I know, it just keep crashing!!!

Try windows 8 now,looks like it is installing

Installation Failed at 70%
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Good luck.
My HT
(2016-03-10, 02:07)brazen1 Wrote: Never used MakeMkv and have no intentions but I'm curious, are there ssif files in your rips?

MakeMKV creates a single MKV file which has the video stream and whatever audio streams you want. It is a direct rip - no transcoding. It is a single MKV file, so does not have ssif files.

The iso that I mentioned (Man of Steel) is a direct rip of the disc created using AnyDVD, which does have the SSIF. Man of steel works fine whether it is an iso rip or MKV file. Avatar plays funny (video looks like it is playing almost twice as fast as it should) regardless of the format (iso or MKV).
I thought I would give it a shot with nothing to lose. This also works on the Celeron NUC DN2820 (which is 2 generations old), with the same issues as on the i3 one (4010u; see my previous posts). As with the i3, half of my files playback fine on the Celeron NUC. Good news for home theatre enthusiasts! It also plays HD audio as well (as does the i3).
(2016-03-09, 16:50)afedchin Wrote: New build KodiSetup-20160309

Fixed:
  • Possible out of sync between video and audio.

update on latest build. tru hd has been fix.audio video sync still present but with a few disc like brave and guarding of the galaxy. seem to be a new problem with the video having some kind of line while playing and the video get distorted when a moving scene past within that line not on all the disc I have tested and doesn't matter if its iso or mkv.avatar is really bad. iguess has one issue is fix another get affected that was working. I tested quite a few disc that's in my debug log. some play perfect and some has the issues I mention hope it helps keep up the good work much appreciated. thanks.
debug at http://xbmclogs.com/pzum7wxdg
(2016-03-10, 02:18)movie78 Wrote: Just got the Intel NUC i6 Skylake...
Can't even install windows on this thing!!No

Howly thats small !
(2016-03-10, 09:33)Skank Wrote: Howly thats small !

Log file

The display doesn't return to 2D after 3D playback.
Some 3D file are very jerky
i3 Nuc 6th Gen First Test
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-03-09, 22:14)querty1000 Wrote: I have an issue with running the desktop at 1080p/60.
on playing "normal" movies the TV switches properly to 24fps.
on playing 3D MVC movies the TV switches to some obscure resolutions 1920x1035/50fps and the pictiure is totaly broken. I can see articacts from the desktop for example.
http://xbmclogs.com/pjjqgxv1v

If i run the desktop at 1080p/24 the 3D MVC movie was played fine.
Your log isn't a debug. Please enable debugging and provide a Debug Log.

(2016-03-09, 22:33)Dave the Minion Wrote: Any chance this has been looked at and I missed the response?

Obviously haven't tested the new build posted today.
Working on it.

(2016-03-09, 22:49)hdmkv Wrote: No go for me still...

Test #1: w/o libmfxsw32.dll = 3D ISO triggers 3D mode on PJ, but blank screen, audio present, so force laptop off, reboot
Test #2: w/libmfxsw32.dll = Kodi freezes, so have to force laptop off, reboot
Test #3: w/libmfxsw32.dll = Same as #1
Also tried on a secondary 3D PJ (BenQ W1070) w/same results as above.
Please try to disable Sync video to display. The Adjust display to video refresh rate is enough.

(2016-03-10, 14:00)movie78 Wrote: Log file

The display doesn't return to 2D after 3D playback.
Some 3D file are very jerky
i3 Nuc 6th Gen First Test
Please disable Use fullscreen window i.e. use true fullscreen mode. There is an issue with disable 3D stereo mode in windowed mode. I'm trying to find a solution.
Did have both 'Sync video to display' and 'Use fullscreen window' disabled... my logs showed opposite for former or either?
My HT
For the random subtitle that goes off to the side and you only see a little bit of it, would you want a debug log, sample, or just telling you a good spot to see it is The Avengers when they're "interrogating" Natasha?
(2016-03-10, 14:53)hdmkv Wrote: Did have both 'Sync video to display' and 'Use fullscreen window' disabled... my logs showed opposite for former or either?
Yes, it is. You logs show what Sync video to display is enabled.

(2016-03-10, 15:26)timstephens24 Wrote: For the random subtitle that goes off to the side and you only see a little bit of it, would you want a debug log, sample, or just telling you a good spot to see it is The Avengers when they're "interrogating" Natasha?
It's known issue.
New Kryphon MVC for Windows build: March 10 (+pdb)

Fixes:
  • Fixed skipping frames for some MVC movies which causes stuttering video.
  • Possible fix for properly enabling 3D stereo mode on some drivers.

Known issues:
  • Sometimes Kodi doesn't exit from 3D stereo mode if windowed mode is used.
  • Sometimes PGP subtitles has wrong position.
@afedchin

These are some issue that I found, doing some quick testing.

Adding A NETWORK in add a video doesn't respond.
Network SMB can find device in my WORKGROUP
Stop and Start playback something freeze Kodi

3D Test on the i3 NUC 6th GEN
3D DEPTH and POPOUT is probably the best that I have seen yet, look very good.
Some 3D playback has blurriness, I don't know if it is hardware related.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5