• 19(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
Smile 
just quickly posted if someone had wanted to work with me i would have made a really nice skin so i quickly hacked one up that people seemed to like. lighting on promods wont be on website so its not so busy...when its done. if someone comes up with a good idea ill help them in photoshop freehand or whatever to get a great skin out. im sorry to wolv cause his skin was great and lots of work must have gone into it...its hardest being first. ummm dont care about contest you or project mayhem can have my chip you guys deserve it more than me. just released them thats all. any you are right your skins are choose by heaps of people i mod for. just that so many entering have little idea about design and its alot of work to put together an awsome new skin that its better left to a team of people that know what they are doing.

if anyone that knows what they are doing want to reskin something properly  ([email protected] msn me) like the tamper knock up let me know otherwise im better off supporting local community. sorry for being a dick

web site isnt mine but ill soon do it properly and yes it will work in firefox then. the mod is exception in quality its updated every few weeks.
well..... i am in need of a good osd Confusedaint: ,since mine does look pretty shitty. if you care to make it up to me......... :thumbsup:

i'm sorry too. Smile
c'mon guys! what's wrong with you?
the contest is over now  and i don't see how a discussion like this can happen here.
how many entries we had in total? 20..... so many? (i believe they are very few).
and what are you doing? you are criticizing the each other work instead to say "good job! you did something for the community".
i thing everybody did the best they can and someone like it and some not.
it's not our job to judge each other as there is not a graduation.
cheers.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
lol your a little late, we made up, and apologized. :p

@gamster17 - for the record gamster, i did have all 3 skins submitted before the deadline. they were the first submissions. since you are letting others fix the "mistakes" i fixed mine, and its posted a page back, before a heated debate, from us master debaters. i hope you grant the same amnesty on xme, as you are giving the rest of the skinners.

i guess the 2 blueblack skins only count as one, since the same thing happened to brit.
Question 
@wabidwoveren, i'm sure that team-xbmc can arrange to send you a modchip for your continuous contributions to xbmc skinning, (pm me)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ill make you a nice osd send me an email [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] and ill send it to you just the psds maybe we could make a great skin together now i know your not a newbee but the master opps

if i get a prize send it to him as well game17 its oh little use to me really, cheers anyways
(britneyspairs @ june 25 2004,10:01 Wrote:if i get a prize send it to him as well game17 its oh little use to me really, cheers anyways
like i said before, you where likely to get one for reder, are you sure you want to pass the prize over to wabidwoveren (if you win)? Confusedaint:
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
yip he deserves it
this is all just so beautiful Image *sniff... wipes away tear*
lol
:thumbsup:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
the discussion about the copyrights of images is very funny. let me ask you one question: who of us is legally allowed to compile xbmc to use these copyrighted images?

anyway, i'd like to see a skin with animated background - look at the mxm-tivo-skin: http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=519
wow that's amazing! i had on mind to put some animation in the skin but not even close to that one.
...i'm wondering if those animations are gif images or short movies.
(kotix @ june 25 2004,13:15 Wrote:...i'm wondering if those animations are gif images or short movies.
gotta be movies, cause there's sound
Exclamation 
i heard a romour that mxm are planing to add .xmv (xbox/xdk video format), support to it's skin/gui (or what it previews?), like avalaunch
i thought mxm could do that already, because unleashx can. since when can ava play videos?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0