• 2(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
Hi there,

I installed the repo but the skin is not showing up at all (not even broken...). This is on beta 3.

Anybody else seeing this or is the problem on my end?

Cheers!

Edit: Never mind, I had to force a refresh on the repo to see the skin.
Mac Mini 2014 Dual-Core i7 3.0Ghz | 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM | Intel Iris Graphics | 256GB PCIe Flash | Synology DS412+ with 11 TB | 1 TB Time Capsule | Samsung 65" UE65HU8500 | Denon AVR-X2100W | Jamo S 426 HCS 3 5.0 Speaker system | Yamaha YST-SW012 Subwoofer | Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) | Kodi Alpha
hello, I installed RC1 FRODO
I love your SKIN but I can not download the version for Frodo.
I installed the 1.1.3 repo.xbmcnerds.frodo but inside there is no SKIN.
I wanted to ask a information: when I create the button Cartoons does not make me see recently added. is there a way to see them?
Many thanks.

sorry for my english: use the Google translator
One post above yours solves the issue! Do a "force refresh" to show the skin

Currently there is no option to see recently added for custom buttons in the home screen
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Is it possible to add CPU/GPU temp at the home screen?
With RPI we have to monitor the temp cause the warranty can be lost.
Should be possible...might come with the next update
Dependencies not met, or i cant find the skin when i install zip file

Update: Force Push worked thankyou, read it late.
Great work!

Just one question: Is it possible to have the main menu behave like the "original" Confluence menu? I mean, no endless scrolling, but stop at "weather" to the left and at "system" at the right? My HTPC "workflow" seems to depend on this, I got lost if the menu has no fixed end points Wink.
This looks great. Just wondering if there is a reason that the addon shortcuts are no longer available for the Music and Video views. My wife is going to complain about not being able to find the Pandora button (even if I tell her it's only two button clicks away) Tongue
Hi Max,

I just sent you a few BIER chits in paypal, new skin looks great!!! I think i may have found a wee bug, the recently added scroll arrow dissapears when i hover over it, iv'e enabled it all in the settings. I like the look and feel of the normal confluance recently added where it is in the middle.

next Q..... I would like to add a home button to switch to my sons profile again just like the previous version..is it the same script and files that i would use or is it totally different since you have coded from scratch.

Vielen Danke

steph
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Mad_max, is there a reason you did not include in v2 your documentaries-retaled mods? (If not I suppose one could copy them forward to v2.)

ADDED:
I much prefer a vertical menu over a horizontal one, and a (vertical) menu area as small as possible (after all it is the data and the fanart which should be center stage). Any chance of going vertical, mad_max?
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
Love the new skin, Max. It is now installed on my 2 RPi's and 2 ION systems, and I love it. Many thanks for all your hard work! One question, though ... do you plan on implementing the Showcase-NEON view again for movies? Or what about the Landscape view for TV Shows?

Thanks again for updating my favorite skin for my favorite media center!
Hey guys,

sorry for answering late...hard weekend guys...

(2012-12-13, 19:42)LennyX Wrote: Just one question: Is it possible to have the main menu behave like the "original" Confluence menu? I mean, no endless scrolling, but stop at "weather" to the left and at "system" at the right? My HTPC "workflow" seems to depend on this, I got lost if the menu has no fixed end points Wink.
You can change the type of the list in Home.xml...
See control 9000 and change "wraplist" to "fixedlist"

(2012-12-13, 20:19)botez Wrote: This looks great. Just wondering if there is a reason that the addon shortcuts are no longer available for the Music and Video views.
This has been removed due to some speedup of the skin...

(2012-12-14, 00:49)rugbymad Wrote: I just sent you a few BIER chits in paypal, new skin looks great!!!
Thanks mate! Glad you like it...

(2012-12-14, 00:49)rugbymad Wrote: I think i may have found a wee bug, the recently added scroll arrow dissapears when i hover over it, iv'e enabled it all in the settings. I like the look and feel of the normal confluance recently added where it is in the middle.
I can not reproduce the issues with the disappearing arrows...that's strange...
To get the original "recently added widget" you can simply copy and paste IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml from the original Confluence...

(2012-12-14, 00:49)rugbymad Wrote: next Q..... I would like to add a home button to switch to my sons profile again just like the previous version..is it the same script and files that i would use or is it totally different since you have coded from scratch.
Yeah, that's possible...although written from scratch this did not change so far Big Grin

(2012-12-16, 15:13)DiMag Wrote: Mad_max, is there a reason you did not include in v2 your documentaries-retaled mods? (If not I suppose one could copy them forward to v2.)
Documentary is still available...you enabled it in skin settings?

(2012-12-16, 15:13)DiMag Wrote: I much prefer a vertical menu over a horizontal one, and a (vertical) menu area as small as possible (after all it is the data and the fanart which should be center stage). Any chance of going vertical, mad_max?
Nope, not currently...this would need quite a lot of coding...
Either to adapt the Vertical skin, so that all modifications are added or to rearrange the home menu wo choose between vertical and horizontal...
Currently there is a lack of time for it Big Grin

(2012-12-16, 18:09)Gr8rtek Wrote: Love the new skin, Max. It is now installed on my 2 RPi's and 2 ION systems, and I love it. Many thanks for all your hard work! One question, though ... do you plan on implementing the Showcase-NEON view again for movies?
Well, I got one more request on this...
This view was coded because one person wished it...let's see, if I can find some time to either implement it again, or make a package for all those who want that skin...

(2012-12-16, 18:09)Gr8rtek Wrote: Or what about the Landscape view for TV Shows?
This should be still included?!?! Or are we speaking about another view?
You got a screenshot?

(2012-12-16, 18:09)Gr8rtek Wrote: Thanks again for updating my favorite skin for my favorite media center!
Thanks man, did you update the pictures on your webpage, too? Big Grin

mad-max

(2012-12-17, 11:49)mad-max Wrote: You can change the type of the list in Home.xml...
See control 9000 and change "wraplist" to "fixedlist"

Thanks, any chance to put this in the settings menu? Using a dedicated box with OE-flavour of XBMC I think it's difficult to change home.xml permanently.
You might add this to the github issues as a feature request...
Let's see, what comes with the next update
Anybody care to help - having a senior moment - how do I 'force a refresh' on the repo to get to the skin - pulling my hair out (tried every conceivable key/rempote press - nothing.

EDIT: Doh - yeah everything apart from 'right click on mouse' - sorry folks.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3