MXQ S85 Android TV Box (Amlogic S805) Review
just curious if anyone has had problems connecting to toshiba tvs? On 3 different occasions it has shut off the tv when connected.
Hi!
I just bought this box, and I'm having info that Kodi is 15.1 stable available. Anyone tried?
Hi!
I just bought this box (at lease hw is the same but it's called M6):

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/H-MXQ-Aml...39500.html

and I'm having info that Kodi is 15.1 stable available. Anyone tried?
I've been running kodi 15.1 for a few weeks now with no problems.
Anyone tried the OpenELEC images from this site on it? Any idea if HD audio and HEVC are working?
I've been also running kodi 15.1 stable for awhile now.... no problems.
Hello. I've just got the OTT MXQ Box and I'm really struggling with it. There's little things like it refuses to remember my time zone after going into standby and some onscreen instructions are in Chinese. What really bothers me is Google Play. It says lots of apps are no good for my version of Android then when I look at my apps there's nothing there. Also, the WiFi is rubbish.
Are these common issues?
Does anyone know which version is the best regarding avi playback from smb shares?
Where amcodec doesn't play smb avi choppy...
Hi all,

I bought a MXQ Android TV box from amazon. The Kodi 15.1 was already installed on it. Then I configured some m3u8 channel list in the IPTV Simple Client. The channels were loaded but the Picture was zoomed in. I treid to change all settings but tehre was no success. Then I deleted KODI, downloaded and installed 14.2 from USB. Everything was perfect. Allthought i disable the auto update in Google Play Store for all APPs , Two days later the Kodi was again updated to 15.1. Then I tried to fix the Zoom In Problem in 15.1 and I disabled the Video-->ACCELERATION. The Zoom In Problem is fixed now but Now the Picture and Ton arent synchronized (especially in HD Channels)

First Question Why the Auto update was not disabled and Kodi was updated? Can it be because of installing from usb and not installing from google play store. (It is not possible to install an old version of Kodi from Kodi so i have to install it from USB)

Second Question, I want to use 15.1 of KODI if i solve the Synch Problem (with 14.2 I hadnt get this problem for the same play list or channels)

Is there any solutions for me.

please help it is very urgent.

thanks.
(2015-05-06, 06:00)djezmoney Wrote: All,

I'm having issue with my MXQ box. The issue is that Kodi is filling my storage space quick. Kodi wont open, i have to delete that app and start all over but week later it fills my storage space again. I have no issue with the cache but i have issue with the Data part. it used to be 1GB but now it saying 4.67GB. Any idea why this is happening. Please see image Image
Djezmoney get raw maintenance addon. It has delete thumbnails/cache/purge options. I just did it today. Freed up alot of data for me. Look it up on youtube RAW MAINTENANCE ADDON
Has anyone with the EM6Q-MXQ noticed their time losing an hour every day or so? I've even tried setting it manually with the network time off and it still seems to lose an hour every day or so.
Hello , I have big problem, I just bought MXQ Amlogic S805 installed KOdi 15.2. Once I close the Kodi with the remote control, the TV shut off and on by itself.
Did anyone had this proble?
(2015-10-22, 10:22)Amirag Wrote: Once I close the Kodi with the remote control, the TV shut off and on by itself.

Yes, I have a similar problem. I have Synaps dvb-c receiver and it's remote interferes with my Android M6 tv box's remote and vice versa.
Does someone know if android's remote radio frequency can be somehow re-programmed?
(2015-10-22, 10:22)Amirag Wrote: Hello , I have big problem, I just bought MXQ Amlogic S805 installed KOdi 15.2. Once I close the Kodi with the remote control, the TV shut off and on by itself.

go to: Setting- - advanced and disable Google TV remote .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ S85 Android TV Box (Amlogic S805) Review1