Bug Kodi beta2: Movie folder scan issue with BDMV and DVD structure
It depends on what settings you have in the Content Scanning Options and what you have set as the Source. Is it Drive:\Movies\ that is your Source?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-29, 23:28)Karellen Wrote: It depends on what settings you have in the Content Scanning Options and what you have set as the Source. Is it Drive:\Movies\ that is your Source?

Yeah movies being the source folder.. with genre folders below it then the titles under each of those.. i have recursive on and match title on.. if recursive is off it only finds say 70 titles out of 300 or more.
(2018-01-29, 23:30)markm75 Wrote:  Yeah movies being the source folder.. with genre folders below it then the titles under each of those..
Ok, that should be fine. The one Source being Drive:/Movies which then contains all the subfolders. The Recursive option will then catch everything in the Genre sub-folders, and Match Title will ensure the movie folder name is used as the lookup title. I am assuming you have one movie per folder as I am not sure if Action \MovieTitle MovieTitle is the folder or filename

I'll wait for the log, thanks.

---Edit---
Also, just to confirm, it is Movies you are having problems with, not TV Shows? This is usually a problem in TV Shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-29, 23:44)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 23:30)markm75 Wrote:  Yeah movies being the source folder.. with genre folders below it then the titles under each of those..
Ok, that should be fine. The one Source being Drive:/Movies which then contains all the subfolders. The Recursive option will then catch everything in the Genre sub-folders, and Match Title will ensure the movie folder name is used as the lookup title. I am assuming you have one movie per folder as I am not sure if Action \MovieTitle MovieTitle is the folder or filename

I'll wait for the log, thanks.

---Edit---
Also, just to confirm, it is Movies you are having problems with, not TV Shows? This is usually a problem in TV Shows

Ok here is one log example..
edit: see new post I was able to cure it.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Actually i think i found the source of most of the duplicate/wrong entries.. one Jar folder in one single movie subfolder was causing it.. i removed that title completely, cleaned and now its looks much better.  Not sure why it was being included (there are other titles with Jar in the subfolder).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi beta2: Movie folder scan issue with BDMV and DVD structure0