[RELEASE] HGTV (Video) Plugin - Home & Garden Television
microeric Wrote:How do I use this new default.py? All the link does is take me to a page with the code on it.

Thanks!

Never mind, got my brain working again and figured it out....

Sadly, all it show is clips, no full episodes. Sad

Which one, the food network one or the HGTV one? I've used the HGTV one a few times and it has full episodes, but I only did a quick test on the food network one to make sure it was scraping properly. Does the food network page have full episodes that the script isn't finding?
Just checked Food Network's website, I think they got rid of the full episodes for some reason
Bumping this thread. I'd love to pare down our cable bill and just go with the local networks and a couple of ClearQAM tuners, recording possibly with Windows 7 Media Center or, ideally, something that can record to a format that XBMC can read directly. Possibly the biggest roadblock to this idea is that my wife won't live without the Food Network (and HGTV is another one we both enjoy).

So is there no legit way to get at full episodes from the Food Network other than cable/sat?
Any chance of this being updated to work with Dharma and the new addons system?
Giving this a try but this is as close as I can get:

Then launching the stream I get 'script failed'...

PASTEBIN

Heres a .zip of what I got so far - DOWNLOAD

Thx, if anyone can help out..

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Wow, they have a lot of good content up these days.

Looking at the website. The episodes are embeded in the player or java script. I wish I knew how to scrap this type of stuff. I've run into this for several sites I would like to make plugins for.

Anyone have any tips?
Anyone gotten the HGTV script working for Dharma RC2?
There is much interest specially by the female population following this forumWink
I was able to rewrite this, but only maybe half of the videos will play.

If anyone can figure out how to get the rtmp links, it would make a nice addon. I've kind of lost intrest in it.

I uploaded to megaup if anyone wants it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NWQ1TXZD
I have a question/request for this addon.

There are a couple of shows that I find on the hgtv website that don't show up in the addon. They are two shows that my wife really wants, and are the ones keeping us from getting rid of cable. They are Sarah 101 and Candice Tells All. Am I doing anything wrong, and if not, can they please be added to the show list? Thanks
primetime34 Wrote:I have a question/request for this addon.

There are a couple of shows that I find on the hgtv website that don't show up in the addon. They are two shows that my wife really wants, and are the ones keeping us from getting rid of cable. They are Sarah 101 and Candice Tells All. Am I doing anything wrong, and if not, can they please be added to the show list? Thanks

Hi it shouldn't be a problem I will look into it.

For future reference the support thread for the add-on is located here -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97018

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HGTV (Video) Plugin - Home & Garden Television0