• 200(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-10-17, 21:16)j2220 Wrote: Thanks for updating this eracknaphobia ive noticed that tonight's Liverpool game is in the featured section and not the live and upcoming is its the same for everyone else

It's there, it's just a page or two down. I'll have to cleanup the listing so it's ordered properly.
(2016-10-17, 20:53)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.10.17 Released
- Fixed appending cookie to stream issue
- Fixed featured, replays, and highlight items

I will now start looking into fixing reported login issues and adding requested service providers. Sorry, I haven't been able to devote as much time to this addon as I would like but I will be focusing on getting it updated and functioning properly throughout the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the update but the audio still doesn't work on some streams
(2016-10-17, 21:19)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 21:16)j2220 Wrote: Thanks for updating this eracknaphobia ive noticed that tonight's Liverpool game is in the featured section and not the live and upcoming is its the same for everyone else

It's there, it's just a page or two down. I'll have to cleanup the listing so it's ordered properly.
I see it now thanks
can someone upload a screen shot of this or upload a copy of the file done thx
Thanks for the update but still no audio on some streams like basketball game no audio.thanks
I just uninstalled my old version and installed the new one from this updated Repository but nothing works. Am I missing something? I can't even get it to show the Games when I click on the Live & Upcoming or Full Features links. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE - Nevermind, closing and reopening Kodi after the install allowed it to work.
Has anyone got this to work with xfinity Comcast? Tried the new repo and still getting the same error message as before.
Wink 
Thank-you for your hard work.Its much appreciated. Football worked like a dream..Just a heads up,like others have reported,no sound on women's beach volley-ball.Big GrinBig Grin
Guys think about sending Erack some beer money for all the fantastic work he does !
Thanks Erack your the EPL man. Paypal donation on page 1 or [email protected].
I threw him a donation. Everyone should think about it.
Cheers eracknaphobia, thanks for all hard work.Smile
FANTASTIC to see you back Erack!!
Thanks for updating the addon.
Devs never get enough thanks for keeping something like this going but i truly appreciate it pal.
Nice one.
Update 2016.10.19 Released
- Fixed Comcast (xfinity) login
- Updated user agents
- Improved sorting of list items
Hi eracknaphobia, Just updated to 2016.10.19 and now I cant logon? (DirectTV) Anyone else had this problem, I've tried on android box and windows 10...

... Or is it possible to get 2016.10.17 that was working. Thanks
OK was the audio fixed on the streams.
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13