• 206(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Is it possible that the friendly folks at NBC already broke this update?

I am receiving errors on Fire TV for 404s on URLs like http://stream.nbcsports.com/data/mobile/...gland.json
My old mxq box shows it but my newish ts9 is showing errors. Up until yesterday this was fine!
HI is it possible for someone to put a link up so I can install this on my phone as I did have it but wouldn't work.Thanks
directv here. all looks fine, PL replays and live all ok.
Originally, I installed add-on from KODI (2016.2.3.2) and it wasn't working, so I turned to this thread, where I found the steps to download Erak's repo and get the latest version (2016.10.21). I deleted the 2.3.2 version and installed the new version - however, still running into errors. It looks like even though I deleted the old version, it still is installed when I add the new version, so I suspect this is why I keep seeing errors.

Any help?

EDIT: have valid credentials from someone else (DirecTV, but have Comcast internet) and entered them in the Configure screen.
Spent days installing different versions of SPMC and Kodi with different versions of the NBC Live Addon. Even with a 30mb broadband connection on smart DNS I can't play a 5mb stream without it buffering twice every minute.
Alot o[/code]f buffering nbc app on kodi.
This add on worked great for me last nba season but I am now getting the same many others have when trying to open the live content. (Log error CGUMediaWindow and static bool XFILE). I am using version 2016.2.3.2, it looks like Erack has an updated version 2016.10.21 that may fix this issue. Does anyone know how to install the newest version? When I install from repository only 2.3.2 is an option, I am using kodi on a firetv, is there is a URL to get the newest version that would be helpful. Thanks!
(2016-10-29, 18:07)The_Nagus Wrote: This add on worked great for me last nba season but I am now getting the same many others have when trying to open the live content. (Log error CGUMediaWindow and static bool XFILE). I am using version 2016.2.3.2, it looks like Erack has an updated version 2016.10.21 that may fix this issue. Does anyone know how to install the newest version? When I install from repository only 2.3.2 is an option, I am using kodi on a firetv, is there is a URL to get the newest version that would be helpful. Thanks!

You can find all versions of the add-on here. Looks like 2016.10.21 is the latest release.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Since the last update by the developer, this addon has been rock-solid here in the UK on a 5mbps connected firestick. The buffering I used to get prior to the update has completely disappeared. Many thanks to the developer. I have relegated the NBC Live Extra official Amazon APP to the background, to be used as a back-up only to this addon.
i am newbie with nbc sports live extra addon....i install latest 10.21 version but i do not see any live channels there? is this normal? what about premier league footy? i don`t see any live games for 05.11. and we have to watch all of them? any info?
(2016-11-01, 15:03)Bayern Wrote: i am newbie with nbc sports live extra addon....i install latest 10.21 version but i do not see any live channels there? is this normal? what about premier league footy? i don`t see any live games for 05.11. and we have to watch all of them? any info?

Have you entered your login details correctly? The blue links are the live EPL games, usually on 30 minutes before kick-off
(2016-11-01, 15:25)bluenose79 Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 15:03)Bayern Wrote: i am newbie with nbc sports live extra addon....i install latest 10.21 version but i do not see any live channels there? is this normal? what about premier league footy? i don`t see any live games for 05.11. and we have to watch all of them? any info?

Have you entered your login details correctly? The blue links are the live EPL games, usually on 30 minutes before kick-off

yes, i entered login details....so it is to soon to have schedule for 05.11....do you know what games we can watch here? EPL all games? what about NFL,NHL,NBA and others popular sport like european footy, tennis etc.....
So I can never get this to work, which sucks because i really want it to Smile

Windows 7 computer
Kodi 16.1
Up to date app 10.21

Always get please check username and password.

Double checked user name and password, logged into NBClive on both IE and Chrome, works perfectly fine.

Went into userdata and addon data and removed cookie and double checked settings to make sure username and password were correct and they are.

Does anyone else have any other suggestion as to what to try. I have tried all of them listed in the forum thus far. I have tried both with and without VPN, east and west coast still no luck.

Thanks for any suggestions

* Also tried creating a new username which works in the browser, that too does not work in Kodi...
(2016-10-29, 18:17)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 18:07)The_Nagus Wrote: This add on worked great for me last nba season but I am now getting the same many others have when trying to open the live content. (Log error CGUMediaWindow and static bool XFILE). I am using version 2016.2.3.2, it looks like Erack has an updated version 2016.10.21 that may fix this issue. Does anyone know how to install the newest version? When I install from repository only 2.3.2 is an option, I am using kodi on a firetv, is there is a URL to get the newest version that would be helpful. Thanks!

You can find all versions of the add-on here. Looks like 2016.10.21 is the latest release.
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13