• 208(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Alael Wrote:I went to Videos, pressed "C" on a source and added it to favourites. Then I created a new menu item and selected Add Favourite. So far, so good. All my entries were there. I allowed all views for testing purposes and everything is selectable when I press Enter on "LIST", except for Showcase and Multiplex.

Chippie, I´m not running a nightly, I´m using the oficial 10.1.

Weird then, as I hve done 3 completely clean builds now including downloading the skin again.

One thing I have noticed is that when I bring up the side menu to change the view it says TYPES at the top rather than MOVIES or VIDEO.
Running Version 2.7.1 revision 101

Still getting black screens on movies and Tv ShowsOo
Alael Wrote:I went to Videos, pressed "C" on a source and added it to favourites. Then I created a new menu item and selected Add Favourite. So far, so good. All my entries were there. I allowed all views for testing purposes and everything is selectable when I press Enter on "LIST", except for Showcase and Multiplex.

Chippie, I´m not running a nightly, I´m using the oficial 10.1.

o HT Forum anda meio morto... Lá ainda consta a versão 2.6.0... Prefiro postar aqui Smile

Please, check this file:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/MyVideo.xml

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
DanMan Wrote:Running Version 2.7.1 revision 101

Still getting black screens on movies and Tv ShowsOo

You should turn off the option of viewing fanart and turn on again. The script will display a popup stating how many films and tvshows have been processed, you already did this?

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Has anyone this issue with the latest versin of Aeon MQ, when you view movies by genre, and use the showcase view, the "posters" for the genres don't show up.
andrewf Wrote:PS Given all your work I will try and donate a few £ since I feel you've put so much effort in here. Where would I go to do this?

Follow the link in Marcos' sig to his site and there's a big donate button up top. Smile
MarcosQui Wrote:Please, check this file:

Will do when I get home.
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
MarcosQui Wrote:Please, check this file:

Hi, this has helped as I can now select all the views under VIDEO/FILES however I still cannot select any view for a Playlist other than List or Wall. It still says TYPES at the top of the side menu rather than Movies.
Marcos, will turning off the option of viewing fanart and turning it on again always reset the fanarts?

Maybe this function could be called in the Clean Video Library function also, because it seems my issues that I was having before are fixed now (or at least at the moment).
chippie, I'm using the official version 10.1 and all modes are working OK. I'm sorry but I can not support the XBMC that is still in development, I have done this in the past and had many problems, things change a lot of one build to another.

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, I'm using the official version 10.1 and all modes are working OK. I'm sorry but I can not support the XBMC that is still in development, I have done this in the past and had many problems, things change a lot of one build to another.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I will load up the 10.1 build and fingers crossed the problem will be solved.

Thanks again for your time on this issue.
sidewalksuper Wrote:Marcos, will turning off the option of viewing fanart and turning it on again always reset the fanarts?

Maybe this function could be called in the Clean Video Library function also, because it seems my issues that I was having before are fixed now (or at least at the moment).

The script had an update, then the old directory no longer works. Every time you disconnect and reconnect the option of fanarts the script will generate updated images.

Visit my website
Marcos, one thing I have noticed on the Showcase and both Multiplex views is that if I select the Info Panel to "Trigger" then I get the "Press Enter to See Trailer" message however if I set the Info Panel to "Auto" I get the "Press Up to View Trailer Message"
chippie Wrote:Marcos, one thing I have noticed on the Showcase and both Multiplex views is that if I select the Info Panel to "Trigger" then I get the "Press Enter to See Trailer" message however if I set the Info Panel to "Auto" I get the "Press Up to View Trailer Message"

same thing for me here!!

After setting the Info Panel to "AUTO"
i get "Press Up to View Trailer" when in Multiplex view....

and once i do that (press up arrow on keyboard)
skin then says "Press Enter to View Trailer" ....
That's right, nothing wrong, see:

In the 'Trigger' you need to put the up arrow to bring up the panel, the button automatically activates the trailer, so he asks to click on Enter.

In 'Auto' you do not put up arrow, then you need up arrow + enter.

Normal, nothing wrong.

Visit my website
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232