• 21(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Hi Ollie, thanks for the advice. Do you know of any that I can use, and where I would get the app from?
(2015-02-05, 17:25)Jupiter1234 Wrote: Hi Ollie, thanks for the advice. Do you know of any that I can use, and where I would get the app from?

Try unblock-us.com its free for 7 days and tells u how to setup on android
(2015-02-05, 11:33)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 02:24)randalboyle Wrote: I have unotelly dns just and it was working fine for me for a week or until today when I just get the message "one or more items failed to play". Anybody any idea why this may be?

What was you trying to watch?

Just the normal golf channel. It wasn't working, just kept bringing up the loading icon in the bottom right hand corner then disappearing without playing any video or bringing up the popup saying 'one or more video cannot be played'. It happened yesterday but then started working about an hour after and then again today it isn't working again. Does that golf channel broadcast 24 hour? Is here any way to make sure the add on is closed so I know its restarted fresh?
(2015-02-05, 23:07)randalboyle Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 11:33)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 02:24)randalboyle Wrote: I have unotelly dns just and it was working fine for me for a week or until today when I just get the message "one or more items failed to play". Anybody any idea why this may be?

What was you trying to watch?

Just the normal golf channel. It wasn't working, just kept bringing up the loading icon in the bottom right hand corner then disappearing without playing any video or bringing up the popup saying 'one or more video cannot be played'. It happened yesterday but then started working about an hour after and then again today it isn't working again. Does that golf channel broadcast 24 hour? Is here any way to make sure the add on is closed so I know its restarted fresh?

I think the golf channel is on pretty much 24/7 - I've never seen it not on! It's working fine for me via smartdns proxy. I'm on a 14 day free trial for it which runs out tomorrow. I'm going to pay for it as it's only about 30 bucks for two years! One final test today on the NLD - COYG!
There is rumours flying on a couple of other forums that from next season this addon will require a logon??

Hope it isn't true, as it would deprive those of us outside the US of using this great addon.....
Hope not but to be honest i am amazed its lastin this long
(2015-02-09, 13:36)smurff33 Wrote: Hope not but to be honest i am amazed its lastin this long

well technically cos its not actually breaking any rules as all its doing is linking to the streams which are unencrypted so can work without any logon.
hello wonder if anyone can help me,ive been using nbcsn plugin for a while,over the last week if i get any buffer the video freezes but the audio continues and the video refuses to play,this also happens if i press pause then play,ive tried everything,ive tried different vpn and even knocked the bit rate down to 720 ive got no problems with my internet,im using latest kodi any ideas?
This add-on is my favorite thing about Kodi right now.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing audio issues while using the Live Extra add-on on a Mac? I'm getting the video but no audio at all.
(2015-02-10, 04:41)dazed1757 Wrote: This add-on is my favorite thing about Kodi right now.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing audio issues while using the Live Extra add-on on a Mac? I'm getting the video but no audio at all.

Not experienced any issues on my Mac Mini
(2015-02-09, 19:50)skella99 Wrote: hello wonder if anyone can help me,ive been using nbcsn plugin for a while,over the last week if i get any buffer the video freezes but the audio continues and the video refuses to play,this also happens if i press pause then play,ive tried everything,ive tried different vpn and even knocked the bit rate down to 720 ive got no problems with my internet,im using latest kodi any ideas?

What setup are you using? I've personally been concluding that running VPN with a raspberry pi is not going to manage HD quality. Anyone know if the RPI2 is having the same issues when running VPN?

(2015-02-09, 13:35)salman79uk Wrote: There is rumours flying on a couple of other forums that from next season this addon will require a logon??

Hope it isn't true, as it would deprive those of us outside the US of using this great addon.....

Do you know if it is possible to have several open connections running one login?
(2015-02-10, 13:54)ironlung Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 19:50)skella99 Wrote: hello wonder if anyone can help me,ive been using nbcsn plugin for a while,over the last week if i get any buffer the video freezes but the audio continues and the video refuses to play,this also happens if i press pause then play,ive tried everything,ive tried different vpn and even knocked the bit rate down to 720 ive got no problems with my internet,im using latest kodi any ideas?

What setup are you using? I've personally been concluding that running VPN with a raspberry pi is not going to manage HD quality. Anyone know if the RPI2 is having the same issues when running VPN?

(2015-02-09, 13:35)salman79uk Wrote: There is rumours flying on a couple of other forums that from next season this addon will require a logon??

Do you know if it is possible to have several open connections running one login?

dont know but probably...
Im having issues installing it. Sometimes the download stops at for example 93. Other times it goes to say 80 then does the wait at the bottom right then nothing. Any help would be good. This is my first time using android. Have this working on my windows pc fine and love it.
I pray someone can help me, i have just signed up to Unotelly input the stuff and got the live BPL game running however its buffering/lagging on all settings even the lowest SD and i have a wired 152mb fibre optic connection. I don;t have trouble streaming other things just live sports really.. any ideas why?
(2015-02-10, 22:36)quinnaay Wrote: I pray someone can help me, i have just signed up to Unotelly input the stuff and got the live BPL game running however its buffering/lagging on all settings even the lowest SD and i have a wired 152mb fibre optic connection. I don;t have trouble streaming other things just live sports really.. any ideas why?

I had the same issue with unotelly and every other DNS servoce for that matter. Using a VPN for the 1st time on Raspberry Pi 2 tonight and it's flawless on the Liv v Spurs game. I'm using private Internet access VPN by the way.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13