• 21(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
(2015-08-27, 14:22)Guilouz Wrote: I think you use Openelec with Rpi2 ?

With Openelec you can access to your addons folder over SMB.

You must add this code in samba.conf file, in ConfigFiles folder :

Code:
[KODI]
  path = /storage/.kodi
  available = yes
  browsable = yes
  public = yes
  writable = yes

Thnx for the tip! I will try it tonight!
Hi Guilouz

On the "Large Banner" view for TV Shows, there is under settings "Extra Info" two times. Dont know, this can also be inherited from standard Artic Zephyr, in that case I will report a bug there.
I also dont know what "Extra info" is for? Did try it, but nothing happens really.

Also on the same view, that is "Large Banner" you can only see in the listing episode number... could you add somewhere on this view also selected episode season number?

Thank you in advance with best regards Smile
(2015-08-28, 20:19)Crssi Wrote: Hi Guilouz

On the "Large Banner" view for TV Shows, there is under settings "Extra Info" two times. Dont know, this can also be inherited from standard Artic Zephyr, in that case I will report a bug there.
I also dont know what "Extra info" is for? Did try it, but nothing happens really.

Also on the same view, that is "Large Banner" you can only see in the listing episode number... could you add somewhere on this view also selected episode season number?

Thank you in advance with best regards Smile

Fixed in next release Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Update 2.0.9 :
- Fix indicators on Gallery view.
- Fix "Extra Info" show two times on Large Banner view.
- Minnor changes on Hubs.
- Add media flags icons on Hubs.
- Add icons for UHD contents.
- Episodes Labels replaced like SxxExx.

Last update before Hollidays ! See you soon Smile

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

thanks for this nice skin. I am currently at the 2.0.0 version. Is it possible to add the subtitle synchronization, like this is available in confluence? Or is it already available in 2.0.9?

best regards,
(2015-08-29, 08:01)nlx8 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

thanks for this nice skin. I am currently at the 2.0.0 version. Is it possible to add the subtitle synchronization, like this is available in confluence? Or is it already available in 2.0.9?

best regards,

Update 3.0.0 :
- Add subtitles sync and next subtitle settings on OSD.

Estuary MOD V2 
I'm going nuts here Smile Tried installing the nice MOD, but the widgets won't load 99% of the time, sometimes they will load, but mostly it will show 'Content loading...'.

The original Zephir works fine...

Any ideas? Smile
Thank You for that fantastic mod, very nice.

But I've got a probleme since I change the wallpaper for movies and series, I can't see the lastest movies & Series in the main menu?

I don't unterstand why.
Hi !

Music CdArt doesn't display...

My files are named "cdart.png" and I modify it in "Includes_Images.xml" :
Code:
    <variable name="MusicCDArt">
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(artworklocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]$INFO[ListItem.Album,/,.png]</value>    
    </variable>
To
Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(artworklocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cdart.png</value>    
    </variable>

Won't work Sad

In the last versions :

(2015-07-05, 14:06)Guilouz Wrote: You must to modify Includes_Images.xml at lines :

Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(discartlocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cd.png</value>    
    </variable>

And now ? How do this please ?
(2015-09-01, 10:42)Xnorky Wrote: Hi !

Music CdArt doesn't display...

My files are named "cdart.png" and I modify it in "Includes_Images.xml" :
Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(artworklocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]$INFO[ListItem.Album,/,.png]</value>    
    </variable>
To
Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(artworklocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cdart.png</value>    
    </variable>

Won't work Sad

In the last versions :

(2015-07-05, 14:06)Guilouz Wrote: You must to modify Includes_Images.xml at lines :

Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(discartlocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cd.png</value>    
    </variable>

And now ? How do this please ?

Perhaps... but cdart.png file must be in discartlocation folder

Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(discartlocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cdart.png</value>    
    </variable>
[/quote]

or, where cdart.png must be in artwork location folder

Code:
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(artworklocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Album]/cdart.png</value>    
    </variable>
[/quote]
Hello Guilouz,

Would it be possible show imdb rating with other films's information (Codec, Ratio ....) ?

Thanks
(2015-09-02, 07:18)BenAtNVS Wrote: Hello Guilouz,

Would it be possible show imdb rating with other films's information (Codec, Ratio ....) ?

Thanks

Of course it is possible, but he decided that those informations are only a bloat, which is true.
It did bother me too at start, but then again, he decided wisely, so I got used to it and its more cool that way.

There were the same question couple of times (use search) and each time were answered.
Hi guilouz,
Thanks for your great mod, it's my new default skin Smile
I'm using Advanced Launcher for my pc games and i wanted to ask you if it is possible to add views in this plugin (like in aeon nox for example) :

watch gallery
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Great work on the updates Guilouz.

Anyways, quick question. Any way to return the "BIG WIDE" view type in MOVIES and TV SHOWS to the old format (the way it displays in ARTISTS).

Your help would, or the help of any one else, is very welcome.
My Music folders :

Code:
/MUSIQUE
   /Artist
      logo.png
      /Album
          *.mp3/*.flac
          cdart.png
          folder.png

In Theme Settings, path for Artist's ClearLogo & CDArt :
Code:
[..]/MUSIQUE/