• 21(current)
Feature Requests
Love the new skin!

Will it be a possibility to add shortcuts to the main page?
Thats the only thing I miss with the new skin.
In the first versions of the skin - if you use e.g. infowall - you only have the posters without year and title-info and the posters are bigger (naturally).
In my opinion, it would be a nice feature to set, if posters only or with year / title-info (maybe separately).
This could be an central overall - setting.
Anyways, i prefer this skin more then the old default skin.
Is it possible to set / change the number of rows or columns for the posters?
Is there any chance of including "time" information in the Info overlay progress bar?

Currently we have this:

but in order to view any time-related information (other than the ending time), you need to click over to the Metadata tab (which shows some additional information), or press Pause which shows all time items (and then some):

Pressing Pause to discover the current chapter, current timestamp, overall duration or remaining time seems a little counter intuitive as this information should (IMHO) be visible front and center on the main Info overlay, in a similar format to the Pause Progress bar if possible.

I realise there might be space issues, but it would make the Info overlay more useful right off the bat - currently the Plot tab is pretty, but somewhat useless as I don't usually need the plot information for something I'm watching, whereas knowing the time details (how long is this?, when does this rubbish end? etc.) is usually something I check more often.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-10-23, 12:36)Milhouse Wrote: I realise there might be space issues, but it would make the Info overlay more useful right off the bat - currently the Plot tab is pretty, but somewhat useless as I don't usually need the plot information for something I'm watching, whereas knowing the time details (how long is this?, when does this rubbish end? etc.) is usually something I check more often.

Same here! And I don't like to Press Pause in order to view time-related information.
Just a suggestion - For movie playlists,is it possible to add "Choose Thumbnail" to the context menu so that it is possible to associate a graphic of ones choice to the playlist? I know we can add Playlists to Favourites and then associate a graphic, but think it would be also good to be able to do this under the playlists screen.

Naturally if a graphic was associated with a Playlist, the same graphic would appear if the playlist was it was then added to favourites rather than having to apply the graphic twice.
Any chance of having volume control buttons? I use a Raspberry Pi with touchscreen and IQaudio amp. I can find no way to adjust the volume, the amp comes up at max volume and I can't turn it down.
Thank you very much for putting back the function which lets us see the filepaths. I am very grateful Smile
(2016-08-23, 01:26)Bobburt Wrote: Would it be possible to get a thumbnail view within "Video" sources, like Confluence had? As it is right now with the beta, you can't change it from its WideList setting.

I would also like to see the thumbnail view make a return. I'm surprised it's gone. It was very useful for looking through a folder of videos that are not in a library or database.
(2016-11-08, 05:16)bafflermeal Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 01:26)Bobburt Wrote: Would it be possible to get a thumbnail view within "Video" sources, like Confluence had? As it is right now with the beta, you can't change it from its WideList setting.

I would also like to see the thumbnail view make a return. I'm surprised it's gone. It was very useful for looking through a folder of videos that are not in a library or database.

I too would like thumbnail view to be available everywhere especially where content has been set to none as this would be particularly useful for home videos
Maybe this has been touched upon already but the one thing missing from this skin is customization I'd like to be able to add to my own shortcuts to the home screen menu, including the ability to add widgets from some of my add ons (like I'm used to with the Arctic Zephyr skin) other than that I really like the look and feel of the Estuary skin, those issues aside Wink

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-10-23, 21:13)Shomei Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 12:36)Milhouse Wrote: Is there any chance of including "time" information in the Info overlay progress bar?

I realise there might be space issues, but it would make the Info overlay more useful right off the bat - currently the Plot tab is pretty, but somewhat useless as I don't usually need the plot information for something I'm watching, whereas knowing the time details (how long is this?, when does this rubbish end? etc.) is usually something I check more often.

Same here! And I don't like to Press Pause in order to view time-related information.

Agreed, would love to see this.

Also, unrelated to the above: I'd love to see watched flags show up for TV shows on the main menu recently added section. It's impossible from the home screen to discern watch status!
On a related note: Please bring back Watched indicators for Wall, Infowall and Shift views.
It's hard to swallow that the default skin does not have Watched indicators for some of it's views.
(2016-11-14, 14:47)host505 Wrote: On a related note: Please bring back Watched indicators for Wall, Infowall and Shift views.
It's hard to swallow that the default skin does not have Watched indicators for some of it's views.

This, too!
Pretty please on the music track ratings Wink Its no fun browsing songs without knowning how good they are...

Mockup Example

Notice the half stars, due to the new 10 rating system

I'd be happy to PR this change, if someone gives me a hint where to start. This feature is already in Aeon Nox...
Is it possible to have animated fanart?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3