• 21(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
using weather underground addon the days reappeared, problem solved
(2017-08-24, 09:27)TheLastOfUs Wrote: Another thing - I did ALL FANART for the homescreen...and I notice it's kind of chaotic. It shows some tvs/movie fanart...then just shows nothing for a solid 30seconds-1 minute (plain grid background). Is this intentional and is there any way to implement a homescreen fan-art option to make the images shuffle fasterHuh Right now if I do animated backgrounds...it will recycle the same background over and over for 1 minute or so. Gladiator zoomed out 3 different ways, before switching if at all to another movie/tv show fanart
Seems like fanart grabber isn't picking up the change of fanart source, try rebooting. It's supposed to show random fanart image every 30 seconds. The refresh time is set in startup.xml

Quote:Also is Library Data Provider necessary, if so when? This is with LDP enabled btw ^^^. Do I need to enable Artwork Downloader and Artist slideshow to get fanart homescreen to work right? Kinda confuzzled Smile! Other than that, this theme is EPIC.
LDP is not a requirement. The other add-ons don't do anything for the homescreen fanart.
(2017-08-22, 11:12)pagundersen Wrote: Just a quick question, will Gallery View support ClearLogo in the future? Somewhat like you have done in Refocus Gallery View with the Strip Layout (or will this View be included in Grid? I love that view) Smile
I don't know, maybe Smile

(2017-08-24, 09:11)gonzolak Wrote: Just a minor bug/issue : in compact view (btw. love this view) when clock enabled on home screen, busy kodi sign overlaps with clock.
Check. Will fix.

Quote:Is it possibile to have date on homescreen in compact view??
There's not a lot of room for it Tongue I have an idea for it, but not sure if that'll work out nicely. Focusing on bug fixing for now though, but will put it on my consideration list.

(2017-08-24, 10:36)Luke Cage Wrote: Grid 1.1.2 : "Home Screen >> Add-Ons >> Install From Zip File" takes me to the "Install From Repository" screen.
Yeah, have think about a solution for this, cheers.

(2017-08-24, 11:01)chrispe Wrote: another bug, on home menu and widget customizer the option "disable shortcut" doesn't change to "enable shortcut" when the shortcut is already disabled
Yeah, that's an oversight. Will fix, cheers.

(2017-08-24, 11:25)VikkiXavier Wrote: @Jeroen - Do you know if it possible to watch the trailer within the custom videowindow control parameters, rather than directly in full screen?
Possible, but no plans for it, sorry.
Wink 
What a fantastic skin for KODI. Love the vertical view on the homescreen with fanarts. Looks so gorgeous. My new favorite skin.

Just want to say thanks for your amazing work.
(2017-08-24, 11:26)chrispe Wrote: using weather underground addon the days reappeared, problem solved

maybe cause yahoo addon
and btw i using OpenWeatherMap Extended
and for me is fine and normally
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-08-24, 11:18)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 10:12)3500 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 08:35)Jeroen Wrote: [quote='3500' pid='2636532' dateline='1503551837']
Search Result not showing a poster or thumb
In the search results window Kodi doesn't provide thumbs or posters, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.

what i'm trying to say is why don't you add a poster of movies or thumb of episodes when the user hover the selecting from search results

In understood what you mean, but as I was saying Kodi doesn't make any artwork available in this window, therefore I cannot make the skin display it. There is nothing for me to hook into so to speak.

but on the default skin kodi the search results has a poster like this
and as i known every skin had a poster on search results

if you don't wanna add a poster or thumb on search results maybe you can make the results in the middle position
(2017-08-22, 16:53)Kolabor Wrote: Using Grid? It's sluggish and choppy when scrolling throug HD fanart backgrounds. Mine RPi 3 is at stock clock speeds so no overclocking.
Mine is stock too. I can't say I have noticed much choppy behaviour while navigating. CPU usage seems to stay pretty low too. Huh
(2017-08-24, 11:42)reap705 Wrote: What a fantastic skin for KODI. Love the vertical view on the homescreen with fanarts. Looks so gorgeous. My new favorite skin.

Thank youm glad you are enjoying it Smile

(2017-08-24, 12:00)3500 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:18)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 10:12)3500 Wrote: In the search results window Kodi doesn't provide thumbs or posters, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.

what i'm trying to say is why don't you add a poster of movies or thumb of episodes when the user hover the selecting from search results

In understood what you mean, but as I was saying Kodi doesn't make any artwork available in this window, therefore I cannot make the skin display it. There is nothing for me to hook into so to speak.

if you don't wanna add a poster or thumb on search results maybe you can make the results in the middle position
Even though it's the default skin, that is an add-on you're seeing, not the native Kodi search dialog. Which is kind of sad actually. Instead of improving the native experience, add-ons seem to be used as patchwork. And that applies to more than just search.
(2017-08-23, 10:24)Jeroen Wrote: The skin's color scheme is configurable, as a result there will not be any additional color schemes included.
Jeroen, didn't you add the option to save/open colour schemes?
Therefore some clever dickens could create some (including a reFocus homage), and share them with the group.
(2017-08-24, 12:13)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:42)reap705 Wrote: What a fantastic skin for KODI. Love the vertical view on the homescreen with fanarts. Looks so gorgeous. My new favorite skin.

Thank youm glad you are enjoying it Smile

(2017-08-24, 12:00)3500 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:18)Jeroen Wrote: In understood what you mean, but as I was saying Kodi doesn't make any artwork available in this window, therefore I cannot make the skin display it. There is nothing for me to hook into so to speak.

Even though it's the default skin, that is an add-on you're seeing, not the native Kodi search dialog. Which is kind of sad actually. Instead of improving the native experience, add-ons seem to be used as patchwork. And that applies to more than just search.

okay now i get it!
but, will you create a addon global search as a search engine on this skin in the future?
thankyou for your reply.
(2017-08-22, 15:46)Designer Wrote: I've tested this on multiple Mac's and I get the same result. I completely deleted Kodi and did a fresh install of version 17.3 and I'm running Grid 1.07.

For some reason, Fanart will not show up on my homescreen only the logos show up though. In the "Movies" category, fanart does show up in the background.

(2017-08-21, 16:40)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 01:24)Designer Wrote: On the Homescreen, when the image initially loads and is zoomed in, the right side bleeds over to the left side of the screen and covers the menu.
Did a quick check last night, but couldn't reproduce it. It was lat though, so noted to investigate Smile

Just letting you know, I was able to reproduce this on my LibreElec setup as well.
Yep, got it here on windows too. It comes in on the left hand side and seems to be where the moving fanart gets 'wrapped'. So it is actually the right edge of the fanart being wrapped around to the left hand side of the screen where it seems to be on top of everything, like it is the top layer.

Hope that makes sense.

An image is worth a thousand words:
(2017-08-24, 00:57)Jeroen Wrote: Grid 1.1.1 on the repo, including:

- updated translations
- a fix for the white widget background color (I hope..it's late and I might have missed things Sleepy)
- fix for the search window popping up when choosing install from zip
- fix for list view infoline not showing for come episodes
- and more but i forgot Wink

Hi Jeroen,

I'm using v1.1.2 and the minor issue with the infoline not showing (in list view only) for some episodes is still present. Not sure if you had addressed this in the fix notes for v1.1.1 or not but thought I'd let you know.

The episodes that don't show the infoline don't have a "<ratings>" entry in the .nfo episode file (as shown below). I manually edited a problem nfo file to insert this data and the infoline now appears after refreshing the kodi db from my local files. Thanks.

<ratings>
<rating name="default" max="10" default="true">
<value>9.600000</value>
<votes>178</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
Quickly created reFocus colour theme for GRID: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aig7ll6igcb51d...s.zip?dl=0
Thanks lstar337 Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
lstar337, nice colours, good job but did Youtube loose duration infos with your mod?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10