• 217(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2020-01-09, 11:48)swbrodie Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 14:12)swbrodie Wrote: Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but on the TV Shows page, it displays as "TV shows" instead of "TV Shows" with a capital S, which is how I'd like it to display. I can set the Label in the Settings for the Menu, but I don't know where to change this page title text. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure I'll have to modify an XML file somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Also, similarly, how can I make the Favourites popup list title read "Favorites" to match my menu item?

Thank you for any assistance!
I figured out how to rename the Favourites window title to "Favorites", as I wanted, by modifying the DialogueFavourites.xml file.  But I still can't figure out how to make the TV shows page title read "TV Shows". Is this possible?  Can anyone help direct me?

I may also curious about that label... is it possible to set what that says from an add-on?
Anyone having the same issue with the latest release from 2 days ago? When pausing a Video the Screen blackens but never increases leaves that mode when continuing to play the video. I believe this is a small Bug. I'm running Libreelec on a RPi3. Have not seen this issue before. I can reproduce it on 2 different Pi.
(2020-01-09, 16:26)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 11:48)swbrodie Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 14:12)swbrodie Wrote: Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but on the TV Shows page, it displays as "TV shows" instead of "TV Shows" with a capital S, which is how I'd like it to display. I can set the Label in the Settings for the Menu, but I don't know where to change this page title text. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure I'll have to modify an XML file somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Also, similarly, how can I make the Favourites popup list title read "Favorites" to match my menu item?

Thank you for any assistance!
I figured out how to rename the Favourites window title to "Favorites", as I wanted, by modifying the DialogueFavourites.xml file.  But I still can't figure out how to make the TV shows page title read "TV Shows". Is this possible?  Can anyone help direct me? 

I may also curious about that label... is it possible to set what that says from an add-on? 
@drinfernoo , @swbrodie , as far as I know, the TV shows label is a Kodi English label that is spelled that way (not TV Shows).  In order for that to change, @jurialmunkey would have to use a different label and include it in the skin's language file.

You can look for "$LOCALIZE[20343]" in the skin's xml files and replace that with "TV Shows" and you will get the result you are looking for.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-10, 17:45)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 16:26)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 11:48)swbrodie Wrote: I figured out how to rename the Favourites window title to "Favorites", as I wanted, by modifying the DialogueFavourites.xml file.  But I still can't figure out how to make the TV shows page title read "TV Shows". Is this possible?  Can anyone help direct me? 

@drinfernoo , @swbrodie , as far as I know, the TV shows label is a Kodi English label that is spelled that way (not TV Shows).  In order for that to change, @jurialmunkey would have to use a different label and include it in the skin's language file.

You can look for "$LOCALIZE[20343]" in the skin's xml files and replace that with "TV Shows" and you will get the result you are looking for.

Regards,

Bart  

This is great!  Thank you.  I was able to change the label by just making this change once in the Includes_Labels.xml file.  I have previously looked for a list of these label id's, but I still haven't found it. There has to be one somewhere, right?
(2020-01-10, 22:20)swbrodie Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 17:45)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 16:26)drinfernoo Wrote: I may also curious about that label... is it possible to set what that says from an add-on?   

Regards,

Bart   

This is great!  Thank you.  I was able to change the label by just making this change once in the Includes_Labels.xml file.  I have previously looked for a list of these label id's, but I still haven't found it. There has to be one somewhere, right? 

@swbrodie I am glad that I was able to help.  Please keep in mind that any time jurialmunkey updates the skin you are liable to lose the changes you made.

As for the list of the label id's, Kodi and Kodi skins have all of their translatable strings in a strings.po file, one for each language.  for Kodi itself, this file for English is located at <location of the kodi program executable>\addons\resource.language.en_gb\resources.  You can open it with a text editor or with a dedicated PO manager like POEdit.  Skins put theirs in a language subfolder of the skin folder.

Regards,

Bart
So, it's not possible to make submenu icons larger? Sad
(2020-01-10, 23:33)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 22:20)swbrodie Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 17:45)bsoriano Wrote: @drinfernoo , @swbrodie , as far as I know, the TV shows label is a Kodi English label that is spelled that way (not TV Shows).  In order for that to change, @jurialmunkey would have to use a different label and include it in the skin's language file.

Regards,

Bart   

@swbrodie I am glad that I was able to help.  Please keep in mind that any time jurialmunkey updates the skin you are liable to lose the changes you made.

As for the list of the label id's, Kodi and Kodi skins have all of their translatable strings in a strings.po file, one for each language.  for Kodi itself, this file for English is located at <location of the kodi program executable>\addons\resource.language.en_gb\resources.  You can open it with a text editor or with a dedicated PO manager like POEdit.  Skins put theirs in a language subfolder of the skin folder.

Regards,

Bart  
I will just have to re-edit those files after any skin update, which is okay with me.  I have created a list of customizations that I will have to redo whenever updates are made.  But I think the strings.po file will give me the info I need and allow me to do everything I want to do.  Thanks, again!
Hi, @jurialmunkey. I have a couple of hopefully quick questions.

1. For some reason, ClearLogos are displaying for some titles in the default home screen widget (pressing the up key) even though that option is set to OFF in Settings. I tried turning it on and then back off, restarting, etc., but that didn't seem to help.  Is there a way to get rid of them altogether?  Or am I missing something else?

2. The way art is chosen is a bit confusing to me.  In Eminence, I'm pretty sure I used to be able to get to the Choose Art option from the Manage context menu on all items - Individual Titles, Collections, etc.  But, now in Arctic Zephyr, if I'm updating a Title, I can only get to Choose Art from the Manage icon on the Information screen, unless it is a Collection, in which case I DO get there from the Manage context menu.  And in that case, there is no Manage icon on the Information screen.  But on regular Titles, there is no Choose Art option in the Manage context menu.  It's just a little confusing that you can't select art in a consistent way across items and also that there are different methods for Choose Art and for Set Animated Art, as Set Animated Art has its own option in the context menu outside of these others.

Is it possible to maybe put both options (Choose Art and Set Animated Art) under the Manage context menu from all places - the Individual Title, the Collection, and from the Information screen?  It would be consistent and a little more organized, I think. Of course I don't know what goes into it, so it may not be something easy or even doable.  And it's certainly not really a problem the way it is now.  I just think it would be a bit more intuitive that way.

3. Also, is there a way I can make the Time font size a bit bigger? I tried to see if I could find out what font entry was used for that area, but I'm guessing maybe it is the same font as other parts of the interface.  And in order to change that part, it may change something else along with it.  If so, no big deal.

I hope this all makes sense.  Thank you for any and all assistance.  And thank you so much for all the hard work on this skin.  It is hands down my favorite!

Stephen
(2020-01-11, 05:59)swbrodie Wrote: 1. For some reason, ClearLogos are displaying for some titles in the default home screen widget (pressing the up key) even though that option is set to OFF in Settings. I tried turning it on and then back off, restarting, etc., but that didn't seem to help.  Is there a way to get rid of them altogether?  Or am I missing something else?

Delete the clearlogo files. I had the same issue and that was what jurial told me to do at an earlier page. Use Artwork beef for this. And then just don't include clearlogos in the scrape.
(2020-01-11, 11:32)curael Wrote:
(2020-01-11, 05:59)swbrodie Wrote: 1. For some reason, ClearLogos are displaying for some titles in the default home screen widget (pressing the up key) even though that option is set to OFF in Settings. I tried turning it on and then back off, restarting, etc., but that didn't seem to help.  Is there a way to get rid of them altogether?  Or am I missing something else?

Delete the clearlogo files. I had the same issue and that was what jurial told me to do at an earlier page. Use Artwork beef for this. And then just don't include clearlogos in the scrape. 

Copy that.  Thank you!
Hi Smile
Found a bug. The number of unwatched episodes and the star for newly added content overlaps (in widgets).
See the highlighted TV show in the screenshot below:

Hello everybody!

I just want to ask, if it is possible to get from the main menue to the sub menue by clicking "enter" or "ok".
Of course I could use the arrow keys to get the sub menue, but it would be great if I can reach it by click on it.
Unfortunately I couldn't find an option for that Undecided

Can anybody help me :-) ?
(2020-01-14, 08:57)svb91 Wrote: Hello everybody!

I just want to ask, if it is possible to get from the main menue to the sub menue by clicking "enter" or "ok".
Of course I could use the arrow keys to get the sub menue, but it would be great if I can reach it by click on it.

You sure can!
Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Customize home menu -> Highlight your menu entry (i.e. "TV shows") -> Action -> Common -> Submenu Hub / Open Submenu.
(2020-01-14, 20:25)Krismyklebust Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 08:57)svb91 Wrote: Hello everybody!

You sure can!
Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Customize home menu -> Highlight your menu entry (i.e. "TV shows") -> Action -> Common -> Submenu Hub / Open Submenu. 

Thank you :-)!
Can anyone tell me how I can get the film view changed from only Decades into Years?
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226