• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
TheSwede1970 Wrote:Can you kindly share that image for TV Shows? Far better then the original one...

its just the default one from aeon65

.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon65/extras/backdrops/default_tvshows/home_theatre_24.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2772/...atre24.jpg

ive since changed back to the default one because the transition is a lot faster for me. this skin has everything packaged in a .xbt file, making loading quicker.

it would be nice if we could get the whole .xbt uncompressed though, as id like to change the watched icon to a more subtle star than the big bright tick as well as the tv show background
I like this skin, really...

But i have 2 things, that i don´t get it:

1.- Home menu:
I activate, recent added, but when i listen music, they both are mixed, i mean, when i listen music and go to the home menu, appears what i listen, plus the next 10 songs, and over that recent added... There´s a way to make recent added over the menu?, i mean on the top!

2.- DVD or BluRay?:
I see that in some views in the movie section, doesn´t appear if the video is DVD or Bluray, but u can activate if u want to see the poster view or a case view, there is possible to show, if its a dvd a black case, and for bluray a blue case?
Big Grin
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Quick question, don't know if this is skin related tough, my kids have changed so when im in showcase mode the movies goes from Z-A instead of A-Z, and i can't F'ing find the option to switch it back. Anyone know how to do it?
emal011 Wrote:1.- Home menu:
I activate, recent added, but when i listen music, they both are mixed, i mean, when i listen music and go to the home menu, appears what i listen, plus the next 10 songs, and over that recent added... There´s a way to make recent added over the menu?, i mean on the top!

have you tried messing with the menu settings? there's an option in widgets called 'prefer now playing to recently added', maybe that'll do something
emal011, the answer to Question 1 aeiah already made, enjoy.

About the covers for bluray is not yet possible, but is planned for future versions.

Linus82, go to the Confluence in your collection go to the side menu and see where they have the option of organizing by date is an arrow on the right, it solves your problem.
This has been implemented in Aeon MQ 2 and comes in next version.

Best regards.
Friends, good news so far:

The skin is practically ready to be launched no later than the end of this week, the update will be done by the repository.
I will not say much, I will show some screens to give a taste of things to come:

...soon in your home.
AMAZING !!!

ShockedShockedShocked

Thank you MarcosQui !!!
Wonder what they've seen this new skin, new styles and color selection, wonderful images, destroyed in the right direction this time, congratulations friend
I like beta testing official, I am proud to have helped you a little to create this jewel, I make it clear that job creation is all his, I only help by giving ideas and pointing out the few issues that may arise.
It has great new features for those who like to customize the skin, stay tuned as Marcos says, soon also in their homes.

Orgulho para nós brasileiros...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Awsome, Can't wait. This is my fav. skin by far.

TY to MarcosQui for all your hard work.
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, good news so far:

The skin is practically ready to be launched no later than the end of this week, the update will be done by the repository.
I will not say much, I will show some screens to give a taste of things to come:

...soon in your home.

goood news!
Looks good, can't wait to try it out!
yeah!
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
pigeldi Wrote:Found a bug: In the multiplex view in the info panel the imdb rating is always empty. As soon as I select the showcase view it is filled properly.

Hope you saw this bug and correct it in the next version?
pigeldi Wrote:Question about trailers: Works fine if I first access the fullscreen info page and then play the trailer.
But in the cover overview, where I can press up to play the trailer, it somehow seems to play it in the background. Meaning I hear the sound, but don't see the trailer, as it just stays in the cover overview.

Anyone knows an answer on this? The author maybe?Smile
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232