• 228(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2020-04-07, 15:07)Sikriffs Wrote: First off, this is the best skin I've used, and themoviedbhelper is great as well.  Keep up the good work.

I have an issue with new episodes.  The episodes are added to my library prior to having available thumbnails.  The recently added episode widget then displays no image.
I know Arctic Zephyr 1 would fallback to the tvshow fanart in this case.  Is there a way to do the same in AZ2? Or fallback to the landscape art?
For now this is not implemented into the skin. I also think AZ1 and 2 are built fundamentally different. I know Jurial has switched focus to his new skin so development might be sparse right now. But you could file it on the github from post 1 in this thread. Under "Issues". Jurial has a feature request tag there.

The way I go around the empty thumbs are simple, I created a ReloadSkin action sub menu item under "Settings" so that I can go in and touch the files for thumb generation and then quickly reload the skin from sub menu.

If you wanna do this, just add a sub menu item and in Action type "ReloadSkin" and give it a label. This force reloads the skin and will pull thumb changes after you've made them. Crude, but it works.
(2020-04-07, 15:36)curael Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 15:07)Sikriffs Wrote: First off, this is the best skin I've used, and themoviedbhelper is great as well.  Keep up the good work.

I have an issue with new episodes.  The episodes are added to my library prior to having available thumbnails.  The recently added episode widget then displays no image.
I know Arctic Zephyr 1 would fallback to the tvshow fanart in this case.  Is there a way to do the same in AZ2? Or fallback to the landscape art?
For now this is not implemented into the skin. I also think AZ1 and 2 are built fundamentally different. I know Jurial has switched focus to his new skin so development might be sparse right now. But you could file it on the github from post 1 in this thread. Under "Issues". Jurial has a feature request tag there.

The way I go around the empty thumbs are simple, I created a ReloadSkin action sub menu item under "Settings" so that I can go in and touch the files for thumb generation and then quickly reload the skin from sub menu.

If you wanna do this, just add a sub menu item and in Action type "ReloadSkin" and give it a label. This force reloads the skin and will pull thumb changes after you've made them. Crude, but it works. 
Thanks for your reply.  I currently have a reloadskin action under "settings" but, the issue is having to manually refresh info for all new episodes after they actually air and thumbnails are available on TVDB or TMDB.
(2020-04-07, 15:59)Sikriffs Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 15:36)curael Wrote:

Thanks for your reply.  I currently have a reloadskin action under "settings" but, the issue is having to manually refresh info for all new episodes after they actually air and thumbnails are available on TVDB or TMDB.

Yeah, I know what you mean. No doubt. I forgot that. I tell artwork beef to remove the tvdb thumbs and let Kodi generate high res ones instead.

I think you'll have to open a request on github then for the landscape fallback as Kodi in general doesn't support refreshing upon artwork change at all. :/
@jurialmunkey

Could you consider adding missing category in the custom info-dialog list as in AH? I can’t hide Crew in AZ while it’s possible in AH.
I got some question.
How to force skin to show movie/tv show rating from different sources. I mean IMDB, RT, TMDB for example. At this moment I see only star and score. Nothing more.
I'd like to also know how to push the skin to update library automaticaly after movie or tv show adding. Now I have to do it manualy.
(2020-04-13, 17:36)kodishu Wrote: I got some question.
How to force skin to show movie/tv show rating from different sources. I mean IMDB, RT, TMDB for example. At this moment I see only star and score. Nothing more.
I'd like to also know how to push the skin to update library automaticaly after movie or tv show adding. Now I have to do it manualy.

To see ratings, you need to enter an OMDB key into Metadata and Artwork Module, as described in the OP.

The skin doesn't control when the library is updated, however. If you add stuff to your library, you've gotta update the library.
Not sure if this is a Kodi-question, or more of a skinning-question: I would like to create a submenu that shows (and possibly scans/scrapes) only videos from an external HDD or USB-flash-drive that is sometimes connected to my mediaplayer. (I am using core-elec at the moment, but it would be nice if this works on normal Windows or Android Kodi too) If I could add two buttons to this submenu, i.e. (1) scrape/search new content and (2) safely unmount HDD, that would be great too. If no external HDD or usb-flash-drive is connected, it would be great, if the skinmenu shows that message. I know that there are addons like Watchdog, that autoscan every few seconds/minutes, so that could be an option too, but if everything is already scraped from my NAS, it would be nice if this option could only scrape the connected USB-drive.

Is this possible, and if yes, how do I create this?
Isnt <widgetdefaultnode> not working in the override.xml? i used that in AZ1 to set my menu whit some widgets i try same command in AZ2 but cant seem to get it to work..

btw skin looks great!
[font][font]Me encanta artic zaphyr 2, hay una opción que me gustaría activar y no sé cómo hacerlo, es mostrarme el ícono con la calidad de la película 3d, uhd, bluray, hd264, dts ... ., abajo a la derecha ... gracias. [/font][font].[/font][/font]
Hi! My ratings on my default view has disappeared. I donˋt know what the view is called (maybe «media info 2»), but itˋs movie list om the left, and two pictures (cover and fanart) on the ringt. Below the pictures I have the plot. The ratings was between the pictures and plot before I lost them. My ratings still works in other view types. Pleies help, and sorry for my bad english 😊
(2020-04-17, 20:20)panzer81 Wrote: Hi! My ratings on my default view has disappeared. I donˋt know what the view is called (maybe «media info 2»), but itˋs movie list om the left, and two pictures (cover and fanart) on the ringt. Below the pictures I have the plot. The ratings was between the pictures and plot before I lost them. My ratings still works in other view types. Pleies help, and sorry for my bad english 😊
Fixed it. Deleting simplecache did the trick
[font][font]Please who can help me to show the logo with the information of the movie, attached image.[/font][/font]

[font][font]uhd, hevc, dolby atom.....   [/font][/font]
Fantastic skin, my favorite.

However, I have issues with the PVR/Live TV HUD. It looks like the buttons "click area" is not exactly where the icons/buttons shown up. Also timeshifting don't work well, even with keyboard. Any way to fix these issues? I've tried the new WIP Arctic Horizon skin, it looks ok in that, but currently I would prefer Zephyr 2.
Anyone knows what piece of code I need to modify to make it so that when I pull op the OSD bar while watching a movie or a show it automatically pauses what I’m watching?

Many thanks
[font][font]Hello, who could help me with showing movie without media flags, I change file name but it doesn't show it to me.[/font][/font]
  • 228(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226