• 23(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix
(2015-04-28, 22:41)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1 - I've just setup a virtual machine running win 7 with Kodi 14.2. No problem with the screensaver. I tried many times. I don't know.
2 - I've double checked the submenu and in every system is working correctly. No misplaces.

It could be remotely possible that something got screwed up during the update. To be certain i would reset the skin to defaults (in skin settings) and afterwards i would reset the shortcuts in the home menu editor. This should bring the skin to the default state as it was installed from scratch. You will loose all your settings though.

Another and more drastic way is to delete the skin.blackglassnova folder inside the "addons" kodi folder. Then delete the "guisettings.xml" inside the "userdata" folder. Delete the "script.skinshortcuts" folder inside the "addon_data" folder. This completely deletes every trace of the skin inside Kodi. You have to install the skin from scratch as last step.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks TGX. I'll try to reset the skin tonight and give you updates on the progress.
So I tested Kodi with BGN again last night and surprisingly everything started working like normal. The screensaver and submenu creation worked as intended. And I didn't even do anything. It does everything I needed in a skin now. Thanks alot for your hard work TGX :cheer:
(2015-04-30, 19:27)user3000 Wrote: So I tested Kodi with BGN again last night and surprisingly everything started working like normal. The screensaver and submenu creation worked as intended. And I didn't even do anything. It does everything I needed in a skin now. Thanks alot for your hard work TGX :cheer:

I'm happy you solved your issues!

Thanks

Tgx
love the skin, but am frustrated that i can't go to an appearance tab in skin settings to revert back to Confluence to set some other add on up. Don't worry darling i wont leave you for too long..... i'll be back
(2015-05-03, 10:15)supaflygy Wrote: love the skin, but am frustrated that i can't go to an appearance tab in skin settings to revert back to Confluence to set some other add on up. Don't worry darling i wont leave you for too long..... i'll be back

Press "s" for settings or go to the topbar and select the icon with the gear shape

Tgx
love your work. Thanks for the fast and acurate reply. Ciao Regazzi.
(2015-05-03, 10:15)supaflygy Wrote: love the skin, but am frustrated that i can't go to an appearance tab in skin settings to revert back to Confluence to set some other add on up. Don't worry darling i wont leave you for too long..... i'll be back

You can also have a look at the wiki i'm building for the skin: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...r-Settings

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-04-28, 01:57)user3000 Wrote: 1) The screen saver is having issue with this version. I use Dim for screensaver and now everytime it wakes up out of screensaver mode, the whole thing is still dim. I have to play a video then press stop in order for the brightness to turn back to normal. I tried to change the screensaver setting to Dark but then I couldn't see anything. I still can hear the navigation sound in the background when trying to navigate but couldn't see anything.

I'm experiencing this issue lately. But i found that this happens with the Confluence skin too.
So i think this depends on Kodi and not on the skin.

Thanks

Tgx
Hi TGX. Did you just updated the skin 2-3 days ago? I saw the message saying the skin was updating. Not sure what were the changes but now the watch icons are in the left of the title in details view and cut in half. Is that intentional?
(2015-05-06, 17:54)user3000 Wrote: Hi TGX. Did you just updated the skin 2-3 days ago? I saw the message saying the skin was updating. Not sure what were the changes but now the watch icons are in the left of the title in details view and cut in half. Is that intentional?

This is the new layout for list views in BGN. See this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226148
I seem to be having some weird caching issue with plexbmc. It seems some of the shelf items are not showing anything in the "On Dock" and/or "Recently Added", while others are not displaying options for "Unwatched, Recently released, etc". Changing the skin to Amber shows everything, so I doubt that it's plexbmc.

Is there some sort of caching that is being done by the BGN, and if so, how do I clear it?
(2015-05-07, 18:54)igjunk Wrote: I seem to be having some weird caching issue with plexbmc. It seems some of the shelf items are not showing anything in the "On Dock" and/or "Recently Added", while others are not displaying options for "Unwatched, Recently released, etc". Changing the skin to Amber shows everything, so I doubt that it's plexbmc.

Is there some sort of caching that is being done by the BGN, and if so, how do I clear it?

What's your configuration for plex items in home menu?
I have for example: Movies, Tv Shows, Videos, Music, Channels, Photos, Queue.

Tgx
I have these and others,as well, such as Foreign Movies, Cartoons, etc. About, 10 in total...
(2015-05-07, 19:05)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 18:54)igjunk Wrote: I seem to be having some weird caching issue with plexbmc. It seems some of the shelf items are not showing anything in the "On Dock" and/or "Recently Added", while others are not displaying options for "Unwatched, Recently released, etc". Changing the skin to Amber shows everything, so I doubt that it's plexbmc.

What's your configuration for plex items in home menu?
I have for example: Movies, Tv Shows, Videos, Music, Channels, Photos, Queue.

Tgx

I think i fixed it: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...cac3c0fc8f

Thanks

Tgx
I downloaded the updated skin as a zip right from the github.com, installed it from zip, but the behavior did not change. Did I do this wrong?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix3