• 237(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2018-08-15, 03:13)beta456 Wrote: I'm also having issues that have come up in the past few weeks. When I click on a live event, I either get nothing or an error message. I am authenticated with a cable provider, and all the content had been working previously. I can't copy/paste from the Kodi log viewer I have, but I am getting a 403 forbidden error from the streams. My cable provider, Spectrum, is not listed on the regular NBC Sports site as an authentication option.

Hopefully this is temporary, but I have a bad feeling that a door that was accidentally left open is now closed.
Spectrum is on my list when I go to the activation page.
The plugin started working again on my Raspberry Pi, but sometimes I have to click the links multiple times or even reboot Kodi.

I installed Kodi on my Android tablet, trying to work around the issues of the standalone version of NBC Sports which does not work at all in Android. Once it accesses my location data, it just errors out and tells me every baseball game is blacked out in my area, no matter what team is playing, which is BS.

Installing Kodi, then the NBC Sports plugin *was* working on the tablet. Now- just like you- nothing. Click on a link and nothing happens or I get an error message.

I never have any issues with Fox Sports Go, and that's authenticated through the same provider.

What a PITA. I wish NBC would fix this...

Guess I'll have to become a Yankees fan... Undecided
@mrsfixit  I've pushed the updated adobepass (2018.2.16) to my github. You'll have to manually download and install if you want to try it.
Thanks for posting this. I wont be able to try it until later, but a question in the meantime. Is the idea that if we install the updated adobepass independently that the NBC Sports add-on will start working again? Or are there other chages/re-installs needed?

Thanks again for the help
@beta456 No, The new version of adobepass only works with the beta version of nbcsports.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2757493
(2018-08-15, 15:30)eracknaphobia Wrote: @mrsfixit  I've pushed the updated adobepass (2018.2.16) to my github. You'll have to manually download and install if you want to try it.
And eracknaphobia is on the job, as always! ;-)

I will give this a shot as time permits. I think I'll give it a try on the tablet first, as the one of the Pi started working again.

FWIW I lay all the blame for this plugin's issues with NBC, because the Fox Sports Go plugin never, ever gives me any grief on any of my devices.

Thanks for stepping up and trying to fix the problems. :-)

Nope. No luck with the tablet. Added the updated adobepass script, and installed your beta version of NBC Sports. It installed fine, but won't authenticate. Every code that is generated is rejected on the activate/nbcsports.com website. And yes- I do have a valid cable login. I did de-authorize and uninstall the old plugin first...

Haven't tried the RPi yet- but if it's still working I am inclined to just leave well enough alone for now because I'd really like to keep watching the Mets games...

I'll keep you updated. Thank you for your help.
Smile 
I had the same problem to authenticate and finally saw I was try to authenticate NBC sports gold , you never know.
(2018-08-18, 11:24)Atron Wrote: I had the same problem to authenticate and finally saw I was try to authenticate NBC sports gold , you never know.
Somehow it authenticated on the tablet, because I can launch it, but it won't play any streams at all.
No, I wasn't trying to authenticate NBC Sports Gold. So that wasn't the problem.
It is working again on the RPi, and I am leaving well enough alone on the Pi because at least I can watch my ball games.
Android+NBC Sports Live plugin=failure, no matter what I do...
(2018-08-21, 05:32)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2018-08-18, 11:24)Atron Wrote: I had the same problem to authenticate and finally saw I was try to authenticate NBC sports gold , you never know.
Somehow it authenticated on the tablet, because I can launch it, but it won't play any streams at all.
No, I wasn't trying to authenticate NBC Sports Gold. So that wasn't the problem.
It is working again on the RPi, and I am leaving well enough alone on the Pi because at least I can watch my ball games.
Android+NBC Sports Live plugin=failure, no matter what I do... 
Well, now the Raspberry Pi version quit too. I get a 403 error telling me I need to reauthenticate. So I did that- twice. My provider reauthenticates- successfully. The plugin won't accept it. Just keeps telling to me reauthenticate over and over.
I tried your newer version, and it does the same thing.
Really getting frustrating now. It worked fine last night... Undecided
The new version of adobepass and the beta NBC Sports app didn't help things for me either -- the authentication codes generated in Kodi don't work on the provider's site (in my case Spectrum).

And the default app gives 403 errors after successfully authenticating.
Hi, does anyone know why goal rush does not appear as a selectable live channel? The mosaic channel is shown and all the live matches but I have to go into the native nbc gold app to see the goal rush channel. Thanks for this great addon.
Are you able to getting the addon to work at all? Mine is not working. I think I got it authenticated, but video won't start.
(2018-08-26, 17:31)zelder Wrote: Are you able to getting the addon to work at all? Mine is not working. I think I got it authenticated, but video won't start.
 The addon is working fine for me now, i had to use the version in erack's repo instead of the one in the kodi repo to get it to play the streams if that helps.
(2018-08-26, 17:31)zelder Wrote: Are you able to getting the addon to work at all? Mine is not working. I think I got it authenticated, but video won't start.
Same here. When I click any of the menu choices like Featured, Live and Upcoming, Replays- I just get the red circle error. The only thing that actually works is Highlights, and I don't really care about highlights- I want to watch the game.

It's really frustrating, especially since a lot of us are having the same issues.

If MLB.tv didn't have their idiotic blackout rules I would have signed up with them ages ago... Undecided
(2018-08-26, 18:55)morph78 Wrote:
 The addon is working fine for me now, i had to use the version in erack's repo instead of the one in the kodi repo to get it to play the streams if that helps. 
I tried both. No dice...
(2018-08-27, 00:12)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2018-08-26, 18:55)morph78 Wrote:
I tried both. No dice... 
is the adobepass enabled in manage dependencies?
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13