• 24(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2013-12-19, 23:55)iorifly Wrote: I'll wait for the problem of download subtitles ..... I use a lot! After I migrate gotham

Actually it does work correctly, the difference is that you need to install a subtitles service first such as opensubtitltes..this is included in gotham so once installed you can download subtitles :-)

A few more updates including a couple of new views and a redesigned info screen...also some bug fixes squeezed in to do with the flags/mpaa reasons and some changes with white text and the overlay for non home items

first bug found ..

(2013-12-21, 16:18)iorifly Wrote: first bug found ..

Hi Iorifly, good to see you made the transfer to gotham Smile

The TV Banner is not there as a bug..more of a new addition to the larger spotlight for TV shows as it is not always obvious from the fanart which TV Show it is referring too...I could make it an option though if you would prefer not to see it..or now that I think about it scale the picture better so it starts below the banner..leave it with me and I'll make an update.

PS Almost Human is pretty cool, been watching it myself Smile

edit Updated to 3.0.4 with fix as above and harmonised Music/Addon and Video info dialogs. A new view is added to the Music Views too
And I did not see! And almost human is perfect! Success!
im85288,

Friend, you corrected what I said above? For me I do not see how to remove the banner from the main screen ... How do I?
Now uses colour theme in place of white text - updated to 3.0.5
- choose the "dark" colour theme from the Appearances settings to change to white text with darker background (best to use colour panels when this is used as the text is white)
- options to remove banners/logos from home spotlight

(2013-12-22, 16:10)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

Friend, you corrected what I said above? For me I do not see how to remove the banner from the main screen ... How do I?

Now available in 3.0.5 Smile
Thank you! I will test in a bit!
Great! 3.0.6 is just about to be pushed to the repo containing further improvements for the dark them
solved!! Just choose the background color to white!! kKKKKKK

Quote:friend
   You removed the white font?? Text is dark ...

I would like to continue using the same white text without using the dark theme .... Like the normal theme with white font!

solved!! Just choose the background color to white!! kKKKKKK
Because when we enter an option not appear white background??
As in the main picture ... Before the white background is ....

look at the background is not white ...

I was thinking ... im85288, would not maintain the previous?? I put white background, white panel ... more'm not enjoying it .. would maintain backwards??
Update to 3.0.7

Added alternate flags for OSD, when set to colour it uses the colour of the section as the progress bar does

Also added a Blue colour theme and corrected the white panel issue as reported by iorifly Smile

(2013-12-23, 19:05)iorifly Wrote: I was thinking ... im85288, would not maintain the previous?? I put white background, white panel ... more'm not enjoying it .. would maintain backwards??

Hopefully this change is more back to how you were used too, the way it is now is much easier to add new colours if needed in the future
im85288,

Actually what I want is the default theme with white letters!
would be possible?
(2013-12-23, 20:03)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

Actually what I want is the default theme with white letters!
would be possible?

Yes there should be a way..leave it with me for a future update Smile
I want only what was before ....LOL LOL
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9