• 24(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
This addon works well. The only thing I miss is the subtitle download. Do you think there is something we can do regarding downloading the subtitle for the movie?
(2016-11-28, 16:32)minute Wrote: This addon works well. The only thing I miss is the subtitle download. Do you think there is something we can do regarding downloading the subtitle for the movie?

Do you have the subtitle file in the same directory as the video file? What is the file's naming convention?

They should be loading if they are in the same folder and follow the right naming.
Not the subtitle I have in the folder, the subtitle I don't have, I cannot download because the file is a temporary one.

LE: never mind, I figure it how to save STRM and add them to library.
Great addon!
Is there a way to specify thumbnails to use (like a jpg or png) for custom thumbnails?
Is there a way we can update the STRM? An not create the STRM again? Thank you!
(2016-11-30, 07:17)minute Wrote: Is there a way we can update the STRM? An not create the STRM again? Thank you!

What changed to need to update the STRM?
For example, if I add more movies to the ACD, I need to build the STRM again.
(2016-11-30, 16:50)minute Wrote: For example, if I add more movies to the ACD, I need to build the STRM again.

It won't re-create STRM files that already exist if you re-run the Save STRM.

Also, there is code to auto run this STRM process but there are issues that need to be worked out before the parameter is added to the settings.
Yes, but if I delete or renamed some files on the ACD, the recreation of the STRM will add the changes and not delete them. I saw the option to recreate the STRM, I am using the test version. It will be a great setting. Thanks for your work!
I dont currently have amazon cloud drive but I have a nas without any raid so obviously I worry about my data. Is this compressing any of the data? Does it work well with a rpi and pc? Is there any lag with 1080p mkv content?
(2016-12-01, 17:05)hewligun Wrote: I dont currently have amazon cloud drive but I have a nas without any raid so obviously I worry about my data. Is this compressing any of the data? Does it work well with a rpi and pc? Is there any lag with 1080p mkv content?

There is no transcoding so no compression or loss of quality. Streaming 1080p mkv content will depend on the bandwidth and the bitrate of the video. a 40GB 1 hour video file will demand a high bandwidth.

I have no issue streaming 1080p 20GB files at a 15MB/s connection.

All my KODI devices are Raspberry Pis. Pi B and later (A+, B+, 2, 3, zero) should have no issues. Pi A will have some issues with seeking in large streams due to low memory.
(2016-12-01, 17:34)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 17:05)hewligun Wrote: I dont currently have amazon cloud drive but I have a nas without any raid so obviously I worry about my data. Is this compressing any of the data? Does it work well with a rpi and pc? Is there any lag with 1080p mkv content?

There is no transcoding so no compression or loss of quality. Streaming 1080p mkv content will depend on the bandwidth and the bitrate of the video. a 40GB 1 hour video file will demand a high bandwidth.

I have no issue streaming 1080p 20GB files at a 15MB/s connection.

All my KODI devices are Raspberry Pis. Pi B and later (A+, B+, 2, 3, zero) should have no issues. Pi A will have some issues with seeking in large streams due to low memory.

Good to know. yeah mine is 2. Does it browse the TV/Movies areas fast? I know my pi over wireless was slow but plugged in locally it was fast. Also does it work with mysql?
Sorry for my ignorance but what are the benefits of using STRM?
With STRM you can add files into the library.
(2016-12-02, 08:01)minute Wrote: With STRM you can add files into the library.

Yeah that's what I thought but then when I added them to Kodi it recognized all my 1000+ episodes into as one of two TV Shows.
What could cause this problem? (I'm using ACD.)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7