• 242(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2020-09-03, 15:07)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 14:57)LostBrit76 Wrote:
(2020-09-02, 22:05)drinfernoo Wrote: Ah, you'd likely need to create your own playlists then, so that you can add them from the Playlists section.
Thanks - I've created two playlists but cannot figure out how to add them to autowidget - when I go to Videos>Playlists and bring up the context menus for each, there's no autowidget options anywhere there? Actually I can't see how to get into autowidget at all anywhere

Have you installed AutoWidget?

Yep it's installed, I can get to it through add ons but it just gives the info and disable/uninstall options etc I can't see it in any context menus though
(2020-09-03, 16:36)LostBrit76 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 15:07)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 14:57)LostBrit76 Wrote: Thanks - I've created two playlists but cannot figure out how to add them to autowidget - when I go to Videos>Playlists and bring up the context menus for each, there's no autowidget options anywhere there? Actually I can't see how to get into autowidget at all anywhere

Have you installed AutoWidget?

Yep it's installed, I can get to it through add ons but it just gives the info and disable/uninstall options etc I can't see it in any context menus though

Hmm, that's odd. Have you somehow turned off the context item inside AutoWidget's settings? It's enabled by default, and should show for pretty much any item...
Ok I've got this set up now and combined in progress items are now showing. When I click on an in progress TV show, it now goes to the seasons view first, rather than going straight in to the in progress season. Any way to change that?
(2020-09-03, 19:28)LostBrit76 Wrote: Ok I've got this set up now and combined in progress items are now showing. When I click on an in progress TV show, it now goes to the seasons view first, rather than going straight in to the in progress season. Any way to change that?

That's a topic in and of itself (that I'll admit I don't have very much experience with)... advanced playlist creation. I'm honestly not even really sure if you'd be able to set one up, but someone more versed than myself would have to give some suggestions, I think.
(2020-09-03, 19:28)LostBrit76 Wrote: Ok I've got this set up now and combined in progress items are now showing. When I click on an in progress TV show, it now goes to the seasons view first, rather than going straight in to the in progress season. Any way to change that?
You could set it up as In Progress episodes so it plays straight from the Widget.
Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!
(2020-09-07, 15:35)molinapee Wrote: Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!

Any idea?

In another vein and in orden to cheat the speed loading of widgets in the home screen (it takes like 15secs) wouldn't it be interesting if they load while the Arctic cover is loading (after de Kodi one) and then when it enters the system it is already showing the widgets? just a visual cheating idea.
(deleted, sorry)
(2020-09-07, 15:35)molinapee Wrote: Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!

I appreciate your not english , but  "Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!"
makes no sense , thats why you haven't had a reply.
(2020-09-08, 21:40)ontap Wrote:

I appreciate your not english , but  "Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!"

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain it quite well. I saw in a video of doc Inferno, the special typeface of each movie title that is located above the screen on the home page, instead of the normal font. How can you do that?
(2020-06-17, 16:41)rolling3e Wrote: Hola, ¿hay alguna manera de que cuando ingreses películas puedas obtener el número total de películas que hay? y la serie pondría el número total de episodios. Gracias.
Yo en este skin en concreto no he visto que eso sea posible, pero no se si alguien sabe alguna forma de obtener el numero total de archivos.
(2020-09-08, 22:51)molinapee Wrote:

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain it quite well. I saw in a video of doc Inferno, the special typeface of each movie title that is located above the screen on the home page, instead of the normal font. How can you do that?
That is Clearart which needs to be scraped into your Library.

I have found the option (clearlogo). But instead of the regular font, I need to change it for the special title font of each movie. I m clear?
(2020-09-11, 00:15)molinapee Wrote:
(2020-09-08, 21:40)ontap Wrote: I appreciate your not english , but  "Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to set the special font for each movie above i'm the screen? Thanks a Lot!"

I have found the option (clearlogo). But instead of the regular font, I need to change it for the special title font of each movie. I m clear?

Movies in your library need to have a clearlogo in order for it to show. Often, you'll get them from Fanart.TV, or by entering your Fanart.TV API key into various add-ons' settings.
I am a newbie with Kodi so please apologize if this is a stupid question. Read in an article about the best Kodi Skins and Arctic Zephyr immediately got my attention. Looks really stylish and definitely stand out among many others. However, I was not able to install it on my newly setup Raspberry Pi4 with Kodi 18.8. 

Here is what I did:
1) Tried to download the repository as per opening post from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/reposito...ey-1.2.zip -> Link was dead
2) Downloaded from GitHub as per opening post (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...2/releases, file: ​​https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2/archive/master.zip), put it on a USB stick, tried to Install From ZIP -> Kodi did not do anything
3) Searched for the repository, downloaded it from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/repository.jurialmunkey (file: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/reposito...master.zip), put it on a USB stick, tried to Install From ZIP -> Kodi returned an error message
4) Added a new source in Kodi File Manager, with path https://jurialmunkey.github.io/ as per post #3598 -> Kodi returned error message related to network connection issue
5) Changed source in Kodi File Manager to https://jurialmunkey.github.io/repositor...4-leia.zip -> Kodi stalled

Questions:
1) Does the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin work on my Kodi 18.8?
2) Where can I find the files I need to install it?
3) How do I need to install it?

Would appreciate if somebody could direct me. As I said, it is not that easy for a newbie.

Thank you, Blue Sue
  • 242(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 20