• 25(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=29385

there's my log with cbeebies missing.

i opened xbmc and opened tv catchup - no cbeebies. then i send to settings and added the tick, and opened tvcatchup again - no cbeebies.
(2013-01-21, 17:36)thebearnecessit Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=29385

there's my log with cbeebies missing.

i opened xbmc and opened tv catchup - no cbeebies. then i send to settings and added the tick, and opened tvcatchup again - no cbeebies.

Ok, there's nothing in there about it. Two things, 1 have you got the +1's selected and if so are they being displayed? and 2, can you try redownloading the listings and post me a log with that info in it please?
I could try redownloading thelistings no problem. but i just noticed something.

when i tick cbeebies in the settings and press ok. if i then go back into the settings immediately i can see that cbeebies is no longer ticked. so i guess downloading the listings won't do much good.
That's odd :~ Ok, try editing the settings file at userdata/app_data/script.tvcatchup and change channel_24 to true
ok i'll edit that file just now.

NB. i didn't have any +1's on my list but i've added a couple now, and i've updated the listings and the +1's are working fine.
that did it.

great stuff thanks.

NB the "Download the new plugin from here." link in the OP isn't working- just in case you didnt know. repository link fine though.
Oh bugger, I'll update it, Thanks. Glad you're up and running now Smile
im sure youve been asked before but is there any way of having the addon startup streaming a default channel?

or better still...what im trying to do is have an xbmc favourite for 2 or 3 channels we use the most?
You can get the Addon to start at boot, but not start streaming a channel (Yet). I'm looking at it at the moment, it should in theory be possible, so watch this space Smile
(2013-01-21, 15:28)syborg Wrote: I have recently invested in a second xbmc box for the bedroom I was wondering whether there was any way to share notifications across different machines. Would a symbolic link somewhere in the second boxes code to the XML in the first box work?

In theory, yes. In theory if you were to share the userdata/app_data/script.tvcatchup then it should be able to share the database. I say "In theory" as I've never tried to do it. All I can say is try it and see Smile

[/quote]

I have given this a shot I have everything shared and can access everything in a normal file explorer from each machine but where I am struggling is to get the plugin to to use the share file and not the one in notification.db stored in its local add_data folder. I have had a look in the notification.py file but its all a bit over my head. Any ideas?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-01-21, 19:04)dj_gerbil Wrote: You can get the Addon to start at boot, but not start streaming a channel (Yet). I'm looking at it at the moment, it should in theory be possible, so watch this space Smile

is there a smiley for a supportive dance with pom poms?
(2013-01-22, 15:55)syborg Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 15:28)syborg Wrote: I have recently invested in a second xbmc box for the bedroom I was wondering whether there was any way to share notifications across different machines. Would a symbolic link somewhere in the second boxes code to the XML in the first box work?

In theory, yes. In theory if you were to share the userdata/app_data/script.tvcatchup then it should be able to share the database. I say "In theory" as I've never tried to do it. All I can say is try it and see Smile

I have given this a shot I have everything shared and can access everything in a normal file explorer from each machine but where I am struggling is to get the plugin to to use the share file and not the one in notification.db stored in its local add_data folder. I have had a look in the notification.py file but its all a bit over my head. Any ideas?

[/quote]

Are you using Windows or Linux?? If you're using Linux, can't you just do
Code:
mount //servername/folder .xbmc/userdata/app_data/script.tvcatchup -o username=blah

(2013-01-22, 16:02)thebearnecessit Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 19:04)dj_gerbil Wrote: You can get the Addon to start at boot, but not start streaming a channel (Yet). I'm looking at it at the moment, it should in theory be possible, so watch this space Smile

is there a smiley for a supportive dance with pom poms?

Not sure Rofl
(2013-01-22, 16:08)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 15:55)syborg Wrote:

Are you using Windows or Linux?? If you're using Linux, can't you just do
Code:
mount //servername/folder .xbmc/userdata/app_data/script.tvcatchup -o username=blah

[/quote]

Going from windows to raspberry pi (openelec) tried to use the code I am struggle to get the pi to mount the windows share - I trying to see what I can find online at the moment but if you have any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Are you seeing an error or is it just plain refusing to work? One tip I've found with mounting Windows Shares in Linux is username=ip address/username Smile
Error - failed: No such file or directory

I am able to ping the share i get the error whenever i try to mount
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
anyone having problems this evening or just me?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3