• 252(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
During playback of a title I hit Pause and it pauses and the OSD comes up as it should. However I would like to keep the freeze frame of the picture on the screen, but remove the OSD, so that only the freeze frame itself is on the screen without anything else. How can this be done? If I press the back key, then Kodi goes back to the list of thumbs for all the titles.
(2018-09-01, 07:20)kaybird Wrote: During playback of a title I hit Pause and it pauses and the OSD comes up as it should. However I would like to keep the freeze frame of the picture on the screen, but remove the OSD, so that only the freeze frame itself is on the screen without anything else. How can this be done? If I press the back key, then Kodi goes back to the list of thumbs for all the titles.
 In Settings / Skin Settings / Video OSD / Hide video info when video is paused
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-09-01, 13:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-09-01, 07:20)kaybird Wrote: During playback of a title I hit Pause and it pauses and the OSD comes up as it should. However I would like to keep the freeze frame of the picture on the screen, but remove the OSD, so that only the freeze frame itself is on the screen without anything else. How can this be done? If I press the back key, then Kodi goes back to the list of thumbs for all the titles.
 In Settings / Skin Settings / Video OSD / Hide video info when video is paused 

Great, thank you for very. I will try this today. Until then I am wondering if this makes it so that the controls / OSD hides after a certain amount of time or if it does not show at all. With the hide video info option set, is there a way to toggle the OSD on/off during playback or do you have to go back to the Skin Settings and turn the option back off to see any OSD again?
Wink 
@Guilouz 
first I would like to thank for your work and I have to say that I appreciate your skin very much. I like the idea to make the estuary skin much more flexible, customizable and some small changes are really a big win for the appearance of the whole skin. 

I have a smaller issue when I use the skin on CoreElec-based devices. In Power-menu there is normally an option "reboot from internal" what makes it possible to switch to the android-OS if it is installed on the internal flash of the device. Something like dual-boot.
With estuary-mod V2 this option is hidden. Do you have an idea, how I can enable it or is there first something to change on the skin?

Thanks in advance

SaEt9000
Some time ago, with help from other posts, I wrote a quick guide how to make the extra button. It's for Titan, but might be adaptable. 

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/5848-8...#post68260
(2018-09-05, 12:29)SaEt9000 Wrote: @Guilouz 
first I would like to thank for your work and I have to say that I appreciate your skin very much. I like the idea to make the estuary skin much more flexible, customizable and some small changes are really a big win for the appearance of the whole skin. 

I have a smaller issue when I use the skin on CoreElec-based devices. In Power-menu there is normally an option "reboot from internal" what makes it possible to switch to the android-OS if it is installed on the internal flash of the device. Something like dual-boot.
With estuary-mod V2 this option is hidden. Do you have an idea, how I can enable it or is there first something to change on the skin?

Thanks in advance

SaEt9000
 You must edit DialogButtonMenu.xml and this after lines 144, 341 and 457 :

Code:
<item>
    <label>Reboot from internal</label>
    <icon>special://skin/extras/icons/Power menu/reboot.png</icon>
    <onclick>System.ExecWait(&quot;/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand&quot;)</onclick>
    <visible>System.CanReboot + [System.HasAddon(service.libreelec.settings) | System.HasAddon(service.coreelec.settings)]</visible>
</item>
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz and @bubblegum57 

Thanks for your answers.
I think that leads in the right direction and I should be able to adapt it. I found yesterday the option to enable an additional kodi-command in the main-menu. I only had the needed command not available. 
But with your hints it should work. 

Thank you

SaEt9000
I used the script from Guilouz, it works. 

Thanks Guilouz
Whenever I bring up the Guide while live tv is playing I get intense flickering, only happens in the Mod but not in vanilla Estuary. Any tips?

Edit: Turning off "show video in background" helps greatly but you can still tell it's acting weird...
Apologies if this is discussed elsewhere... I looked but couldn't find anything. I'm on Kodi Alpha 3, installing Beta soon. When I first installed Alpha 3, I started seeing this:

Home page shows a custom widget displaying a playlist in banner + thumbnail view. The thumbnails, however, are not shown. It is showing fanart.

If I open context menu, the thumbnails do show. In this screenshot, the top episodes don't have thumbnails generated yet, but you can see it on the bottom ones.

Should I just upgrade? Any other ideas?
The skin does not work correctly with the latest Hdhomerun addon app. It keeps showing the loading wheel. Standard Esturary is ok..
For some reason the run time is not showing when scrolling through movies.  Any idea why?
I have started to use this skin on my Minix and it is a tad slow but looks awesome. Thank you.
I am wondering if there is a chance to get colored flags on the media  properties? 
Settings, skin, General,  under show media flags, Media flags colour, you  might need to have the colour picker addon installed

On Titan, there used to be some coloured logos for these.
(2018-09-10, 17:05)bubblegum57 Wrote: Settings, skin, General,  under show media flags, Media flags colour, you  might need to have the colour picker addon installed

On Titan, there used to be some coloured logos for these.
Ah yes that is what I am looking for the colored logos. Not just the same color for the whole area. I think Aeon Nox had a full set of the logo available sometime ago.
Are those logos even possible in this skin?
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17