• 26(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
Problem solved, thanks for everything!

Now one more request, will be that would eliminate these edges? Is showing a black corners ... see marked for you to see better ...

Note: No need to worry about the position of the icon, that I solve later.

Update to 3.0.13

-- Brings back the Nearby Concerts section in the Music Home menu
-- Some adjustments to the colours such as magenta, cyan, red etc

(2013-12-30, 22:24)iorifly Wrote: Problem solved, thanks for everything!

Now one more request, will be that would eliminate these edges? Is showing a black corners ... see marked for you to see better ...

Note: No need to worry about the position of the icon, that I solve later.

Great that its back to how you originally liked it Smile

There was a very small border being put around the icons which I have now removed, now what you see is the icon as it is.
Because here has the edge?? I do not think that is the icon .

(2013-12-31, 01:58)iorifly Wrote: Because here has the edge?? I do not think that is the icon .

Is this any better in 3.0.13? Apart from removing the border, which I did, there's nothing else I can think of to change it. Do you have a screenshot of how it should be in another xbmc skin perhaps?
guy
I could not even download a 3.0.13, .... Unable to update .. ja forced update and nothing!

Now I'm downloading ...
It's perfect!
im85288,

Only a few observations and error 01.

First the bug.

I think this lot together ... might have something to separate a little ... and the scroll bar is in the middle of the panel.

According to a suggestion to date could be white text and pull slightly to the left to stay aligned?

Great mod of Black's skin, many thanks!!! Love all the configurable options. Smile

I have three questions, I'm using a Gotham alpha with the skin from your repository. (most recent version today, from the top of my head .13)

1. 'Update library' button
Gotham has moved the 'Update library' action from the context menu to the left side panel in library views. But I can't find this button in any of the views' left side panel. Could it be that this is not implemented yet?

2. Home screen text color
In some of your screenshots I see the titles on the metro home page ("Home", "Movies", "TV Shows", "Settings") in a color when they are selected. Is this a setting that I'm overlooking or is it not available in the latest version? (Example: Magenta coloured "Home" text in http://i.imgur.com/muAyPoS.png)

2. Colors: I'm not experienced in programming, but I have found that some colors are defined in an XML file. If I wanted to, say, change the look of the magenta color. How would I go about doing this, without having my changes overwritten by future updates from the repo? Or are custom colours like that just not possible without extending the skin somehow?

(Edit: wrong image URL)
How to have this icon displayed?? Mine has not ...

Update to 3.0.15

-- redesigned navigation in movies/tvshows/music/pictures/addons screen
-- tvguide screen made "less" colourful!
-- OSD now white without lines for everything except alternate colour flags...carried through to Music/Movies TV shows etc
-- some animation added (my latest discovery!) so OSD slides in from the right, PVR window zooms in from small...skin settings also has a bit of animation

(2013-12-31, 19:01)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

Only a few observations and error 01.

First the bug.

I think this lot together ... might have something to separate a little ... and the scroll bar is in the middle of the panel.

According to a suggestion to date could be white text and pull slightly to the left to stay aligned?

Thanks for the bug report, both should now be fixed

(2014-01-01, 16:19)iorifly Wrote: How to have this icon displayed?? Mine has not ...

It comes up automatically when the tv show is partially watched...is this not working for you? It should also ask you to resume from a certain time or start at the beginning again for partially watched shows

(2014-01-01, 16:12)aeg13 Wrote: Great mod of Black's skin, many thanks!!! Love all the configurable options. Smile

I have three questions, I'm using a Gotham alpha with the skin from your repository. (most recent version today, from the top of my head .13)

1. 'Update library' button
Gotham has moved the 'Update library' action from the context menu to the left side panel in library views. But I can't find this button in any of the views' left side panel. Could it be that this is not implemented yet?

2. Home screen text color
In some of your screenshots I see the titles on the metro home page ("Home", "Movies", "TV Shows", "Settings") in a color when they are selected. Is this a setting that I'm overlooking or is it not available in the latest version? (Example: Magenta coloured "Home" text in http://i.imgur.com/muAyPoS.png)

2. Colors: I'm not experienced in programming, but I have found that some colors are defined in an XML file. If I wanted to, say, change the look of the magenta color. How would I go about doing this, without having my changes overwritten by future updates from the repo? Or are custom colours like that just not possible without extending the skin somehow?

(Edit: wrong image URL)

Thanks, modding stuff turns out to be quite fun sometimes! Colours is definitely going to be big in Gotham due to some of the changes in the skinning engine.

As to your queries:

1. Now available in the redesigned view
2. The colour focus on the home screen only kicks in when your using "curved tiles"..I designed it that way as I was bored of all the borders wherever I went! Saying that to add it to the text is something that can be done quite easily for square tiles if it is a feature you would like to see.
3. Yes if you look in "defaults.xml" in the colors folder all the colours are defined there, where you can play with things such as opacity etc. However it will be overwritten with each update...I am quite open to adding more colours though so if you feel like adding more and want to send me the additional colours I could include them so everyone would benefit.
(2014-01-01, 22:47)im85288 Wrote: Thanks, modding stuff turns out to be quite fun sometimes! Colours is definitely going to be big in Gotham due to some of the changes in the skinning engine.

As to your queries:

1. Now available in the redesigned view
2. The colour focus on the home screen only kicks in when your using "curved tiles"..I designed it that way as I was bored of all the borders wherever I went! Saying that to add it to the text is something that can be done quite easily for square tiles if it is a feature you would like to see.
3. Yes if you look in "defaults.xml" in the colors folder all the colours are defined there, where you can play with things such as opacity etc. However it will be overwritten with each update...I am quite open to adding more colours though so if you feel like adding more and want to send me the additional colours I could include them so everyone would benefit.

Nice job on the update. Left side menu looks great! And thanks for adding the button, that's some quick service.

The reason for questions 2 and 3 was that I recently purchased a Samsung TV which has a 'Smarthub' interface with beautiful colours. I'm pretty sure these colours are quite 'custom' and others might not like them too much. I guess if you were to add them to the skin's settings it would just cause clutter. You can play around with the coloured TV screens and see the look I'm trying to imitate after the +- 5 second intro at http://www.samsung.com/us/2013-smart-tv/#smart-tv-1. I've replicated the look of that interface by creating some coloured hue wallpapers and assigning them to my different home categories, but the white text, in my opinion, was all that was left being a bit boring.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd love to have that as an option without the rounded corners. If you would add that, would that make the text adhere to the tile border color of the item?

If you're interested, this is what my setup looks like now (first samsung's, then your skin):
http://youtu.be/dcXRMHgGye8
It actually looks quite pleasing, you can tell that the iPhone's camera doesn't really work that well in a dark room with a bright screen, and the compression is quite bad, but you should get the general idea Wink.
Thanks for the update...

one question: how can I get the Concert Infos. script.extendedinfo is installed.

maybe one little bug. when I "enter" MyPlaylist in MusicVisualisation I allways see the "list info" View in Front...

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Update to 3.0.16

-- allows use of colour focus on home screen labels for default square tiles (option in settings)
-- little bug fix for displaying the view names (now supported in english and german) -- any other languages please tell me and I will let you fill in the relevant parts

(2014-01-02, 00:04)aeg13 Wrote: Nice job on the update. Left side menu looks great! And thanks for adding the button, that's some quick service.

The reason for questions 2 and 3 was that I recently purchased a Samsung TV which has a 'Smarthub' interface with beautiful colours. I'm pretty sure these colours are quite 'custom' and others might not like them too much. I guess if you were to add them to the skin's settings it would just cause clutter. You can play around with the coloured TV screens and see the look I'm trying to imitate after the +- 5 second intro at http://www.samsung.com/us/2013-smart-tv/#smart-tv-1. I've replicated the look of that interface by creating some coloured hue wallpapers and assigning them to my different home categories, but the white text, in my opinion, was all that was left being a bit boring.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd love to have that as an option without the rounded corners. If you would add that, would that make the text adhere to the tile border color of the item?

If you're interested, this is what my setup looks like now (first samsung's, then your skin):
http://youtu.be/dcXRMHgGye8
It actually looks quite pleasing, you can tell that the iPhone's camera doesn't really work that well in a dark room with a bright screen, and the compression is quite bad, but you should get the general idea Wink.

I did take a look and it looks pretty cool...although I think the different colours for focus on each section is a bit too much...I've kept it similar to the curved tiles in that the colour used is the one selected in the "colour focus" section (blue by default)...If you would like it to match the tiles colour it can be done, just not sure it would be good for navigation as I am trying to use the colour focus throughout (i.e. Movie Info screen for cast/director, Music Info screen for tracks/upcoming concerts etc) to show areas where navigation is possible.

(2014-01-02, 12:54)sveni_lee Wrote: Thanks for the update...

one question: how can I get the Concert Infos. script.extendedinfo is installed.

maybe one little bug. when I "enter" MyPlaylist in MusicVisualisation I allways see the "list info" View in Front...

Hi there, it looks like your using an old version of the skin (is that the Frodo version?) Anyway, the concert stuff is only in the Gotham versions of the skin so please try that..and hopefully the bug has disappeared in the gotham version too Smile If not just let me know and I'll take a look
(2014-01-02, 15:20)im85288 Wrote: ...
Hi there, it looks like your using an old version of the skin (is that the Frodo version?) Anyway, the concert stuff is only in the Gotham versions of the skin so please try that..and hopefully the bug has disappeared in the gotham version too Smile If not just let me know and I'll take a look

No, it's Gotham... I installed your Repo...
Now it's downloading the new update...

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-01-02, 15:56)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 15:20)im85288 Wrote: ...

No, it's Gotham... I installed your Repo...
Now it's downloading the new update...

Ah ok thanks, it was just from the screenshot it is showing the old way of accessing the views...but perhaps a section I missed! Can you tell me how to get to the screen you showed as I can only find things like music playlists but not the music visualisation screen you show.

As for the concerts it should be working fine...do you see the menu "Concerts" when you go up from the Music menu on the home screen? Also on the music artist info screen you should see upcoming concerts (if applicable)?
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9