• 26(current)
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
hi. sorry for the late reply...
well what i want to do is to edit the Favorites menu in order to look like the other menus (tv shows, movies)...
but the problem is that it opens like a window not like a normal menu with widgets...
a tutorial for the Titan Bingie mod would be very helpful...
i've watched the official one but it's under a different mod
and i can't make it work...
(2021-02-03, 18:34)ntintis Wrote: a tutorial for the Titan Bingie mod would be very helpful...
i've watched the official one but it's under a different mod
and i can't make it work...

A tutorial for what in Titan BINGIE?
Is there any way to have a widget scroll by itself? I'm using the Lovefilm widget style in Arctic Horizon and it would be awesome if it could flip through the movies in the displayed widget every ten or twenty seconds without the need for manual interaction.

Right now I'm updating a static widget every hour so it doesn't display the same movie every time, but automatic scrolling would definitely be way cooler.

Either way, thank you for the addon.
(2021-02-08, 17:43)Tobby Wrote: Is there any way to have a widget scroll by itself? I'm using the Lovefilm widget style in Arctic Horizon and it would be awesome if it could flip through the movies in the displayed widget every ten or twenty seconds without the need for manual interaction.

Right now I'm updating a static widget every hour so it doesn't display the same movie every time, but automatic scrolling would definitely be way cooler.

You'd need to ask in the thread for that skin. This thread is for AutoWidget, which has no control over skin behavior.
(2021-02-11, 23:24)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2021-02-08, 17:43)Tobby Wrote: Is there any way to have a widget scroll by itself? I'm using the Lovefilm widget style in Arctic Horizon and it would be awesome if it could flip through the movies in the displayed widget every ten or twenty seconds without the need for manual interaction.

You'd need to ask in the thread for that skin. This thread is for AutoWidget, which has no control over skin behavior.

I see. Thank you.
Drinfernoo, Trying to figure out how to add custom commands as shortcuts in AW. For example addon.opensettings(script.trakt). I tried by adding a dummy shortcut and tried editing the shortcut group in addon_data. So I replaced the "file":  link with addon.opensettings(script.trakt). So I think I could make it work this way im guessing if i use the correct term for Filetype, or Content. So do you know what the Filetype or Content line should be to make it work?

-Using AW with Matrix RC.
(2021-02-17, 04:44)jdig4240 Wrote: Drinfernoo, Trying to figure out how to add custom commands as shortcuts in AW. For example addon.opensettings(script.trakt). I tried by adding a dummy shortcut and tried editing the shortcut group in addon_data. So I replaced the "file":  link with addon.opensettings(script.trakt). So I think I could make it work this way im guessing if i use the correct term for Filetype, or Content. So do you know what the Filetype or Content line should be to make it work?

Have you tried adding the Trakt add-on as a settings shortcut?
(2021-02-20, 07:08)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 04:44)jdig4240 Wrote: Drinfernoo, Trying to figure out how to add custom commands as shortcuts in AW. For example addon.opensettings(script.trakt). I tried by adding a dummy shortcut and tried editing the shortcut group in addon_data. So I replaced the "file":  link with addon.opensettings(script.trakt). So I think I could make it work this way im guessing if i use the correct term for Filetype, or Content. So do you know what the Filetype or Content line should be to make it work?

I figured it out. I had to change the Content line to settings for it to work. Maybe you can add a feature to create a custom/manual entry?  Like this:

"label": "Kodi Trakt Login",
            "content": "settings",
            "file": {
                "file": "addon.opensettings(script.trakt)",
                "filetype": "file",
                "art": {
                    "fanart": "special://home/addons\\script.trakt\\fanart.jpg",
                    "icon": "special://home/addons\\script.trakt\\icon.png",
                    "thumb": "special://home/addons\\script.trakt\\icon.png"
                },
                "votes": "0",
                "size": "0 B"
            },
            "color": "white",
            "window": "programs",
            "target": "shortcut",
            "id": "test1-1613530826.9959788",
            "version": "3.1.2"
(2021-02-20, 18:16)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 07:08)drinfernoo Wrote:

I figured it out. I had to change the Content line to settings for it to work. Maybe you can add a feature to create a custom/manual entry?  Like this:

},
            },

So I take it you didn't try the way I've actually implemented?
(2021-02-22, 23:36)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 07:08)drinfernoo Wrote: Have you tried adding the Trakt add-on as a settings shortcut?

},
            },

Hmm, not sure what you mean by add it as a settings shortcut?
** Edit, OHH, I see it now, duhh. I was so used to using an older version of AW, but now im on the latest and just noticed that option. Thanks!!
(2021-02-22, 23:36)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 07:08)drinfernoo Wrote: Have you tried adding the Trakt add-on as a settings shortcut?

},
            },

Edit, That is not working for me on Matrix. Going to program addons and tried to add Trakt to AW settings shortcut and fails to open. Tried it again and only get the option to add as a shortcut.
The option to add as a settings shortcut showed up once, and has not shown up at all after that.
Sorry, I cant show you the whole log, but this is the error I get when trying to open the settings shortcut i made fror Trakt: 

2021-02-22 17:32:04.996 T:7724     INFO <general>: plugin.program.autowidget: [ group: settings-1614033107.2257924 ][ mode: group ]
2021-02-22 17:32:05.087 T:7724     INFO <general>: CPythonInvoker(48, C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\main.py): script successfully run
2021-02-22 17:32:06.355 T:7724     INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-02-22 17:32:06.356 T:7724     INFO <general>: plugin.program.autowidget: [ mode: path ][ group: settings-1614033107.2257924 ][ path_id: trakt-1614033110.1863558 ]
2021-02-22 17:32:06.868 T:7724     INFO <general>: CPythonInvoker(48, C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\main.py): script successfully run
2021-02-22 17:32:07.055 T:6888     INFO <general>: Loading skin file: MyPrograms.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2021-02-22 17:32:07.153 T:13500    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-02-22 17:32:07.487 T:7724     INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-02-22 17:32:07.604 T:13500   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'action'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                       script.run()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 30, in run
                                                       args = __getArguments()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Matrix\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 24, in __getArguments
                                                       data['action'] = data['action'].lower()
                                                   KeyError: 'action'
This is the shortcut it made in AW. It lloks like it just made a shortcut to run the Trakt script instead of opening the settings. So the error log above is probably just because you cant just open the Trakt program, and thats the shortcut AW made.:  

{
    "label": "settings",
    "type": "shortcut",
    "paths": [
        {
            "label": "Trakt",
            "content": "addons",
                "file": "plugin://script.trakt",
                },
            },
            "id": "trakt-1614033110.1863558",
        }
    ],
    "id": "settings-1614033107.2257924",
        "banner": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\banner\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "fanart": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\fanart\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "icon": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\icon\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "poster": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\poster\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "thumb": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\icon\\folder-shortcut.png"
    },
(2021-02-23, 00:37)jdig4240 Wrote: This is the shortcut it made in AW. It lloks like it just made a shortcut to run the Trakt script instead of opening the settings. So the error log above is probably just because you cant just open the Trakt program, and thats the shortcut AW made.:  

{
    "label": "settings",
    "type": "shortcut",
    "paths": [
        {
            "label": "Trakt",
            "content": "addons",
                "file": "plugin://script.trakt",
                },
            },
            "id": "trakt-1614033110.1863558",
        }
    ],
    "id": "settings-1614033107.2257924",
        "banner": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\banner\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "fanart": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\fanart\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "icon": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\icon\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "poster": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\poster\\folder-shortcut.png",
        "thumb": "special://home/addons\\plugin.program.autowidget\\resources\\media\\icon\\folder-shortcut.png"
    },

Sorry for my suggestion... I actually found a bug with it myself 😅 I hope to fix that shortly.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1