• 28(current)
WIP Google Music Addon
(2014-01-17, 02:19)ktjensen Wrote: Tried the version in post 393 on my android OUYA and it failed. Said it could not connect to network server. Running GOTHAM on that platform so unsure if this has been tested on the gotham platform.

See the post just before yours. I have the same issue, and the OP hasn't been able to get the addon working on Android.
I've now tested exp19 on my pc, and it works well with "All Access" tracks. I can play them in "instant mixes", "recently added", etc. Thank you!
(2014-01-17, 07:02)jbernardo Wrote: I've now tested exp19 on my pc, and it works well with "All Access" tracks. I can play them in "instant mixes", "recently added", etc. Thank you!

Correction - "Instant mixes" still doesn't work. Sad I've put the relevant part of the log here - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=111772
Suppose I can try an APK launcher for android platform. That works with google music.
(2014-01-16, 22:36)foreverguest Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 09:50)Hetfiled Wrote: Hi

yesterday I installed the three files in the first page, updated and configured with data of my account.

But every time I try to launch it the response is plugin failed.

I use frodo 12.3,

how can I solve it?

do you need other information?

Please try the version on post #393.

done...
now works fine.. but I had to disable double check on my google account (google authenticator)
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
Seems to work fine for me, too! Thanks

Unfortunately my libary does not seem tu update itself. Artitst that I added are not visible in the Add-On. Only the songs, that I had already added as I installed the Plug-In

I can't comment on if the problem was already present, before the recent API problems, since I just started using your Add-on.
Or am I just messing some "referesh" button ^^, to update the library?
Could the author of this plugin do the following please?

1. Update the first post with the latest version of this plugin? (0.8exp19) instead of the 0.8.2? (I just checked, its working perfectly)
2. Any chance for a smooth continuous playback option? (without stopping at the end of track)

Thanks a lot
To update the library you have to clean the cache, there is an option for it in the add-on settings.
Thanks a lot it works, but is there an option to auto update the library ?
I just started google music, so I would have to clear chace at nearly every reboot ;.)
hetz, to decrease the gap between tracks you can enable the option 'pre-fetch url' in the add-on settings, it's disabled by default. Even with it enabled the time between tracks depends a lot in your internet connection and how xbmc buffering is configured.

klingel_one, auto update could be an option, I'll take a look.
I already use the pre-fetch, and there's still a gap, perhaps it should start the pre-fetch 10 seconds earlier?
And btw, could you please update your first post with the latest version please?
Pre-fetch just fetch the url for the next track before it is needed, but xbmc is responsible for loading the track for that url.

I'm not the author of the original add-on, I just contribute code I think is useful and release test versions.
If I add an album (on my android phone) to "my music" (via all access), what should I do to make it appear in the google music addon?
At the moment, I delete the cache evertime, to rescan my library, what is a bit uncomfortable.
Thank you,
THomas
Hello all!
First of all, thank you for the great plugin.
A few weeks in the past, it worked perfektly until google had changed something. (I'm an all-access-member)
I followed this thread instantly and now with the newest version, everything is working again.
The only thing is, i cannot open the "playlists" - folder. Everytime I want to, I get a plugin error.
I removed anything from my openelec, and reinstalled. But it's all the same. Any idea?
rototom, for now it's to only way.

frank, if it is in 'Instant Mixes' already have a fix for it, should release a new version soon, but if it is Playlists, please check if there are any errors on xbmc.log
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5