• 28(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
I love all the extra options this has over the original Xperience especially the views. The problem I am having with it is I don't understand why the coloring the tiles looks so different from the coloring of original Xperience. Is there a reason for this? The subtle gradient and sharpness of the original just look so nice.
(2014-01-11, 02:32)wex101 Wrote: I love all the extra options this has over the original Xperience especially the views. The problem I am having with it is I don't understand why the coloring the tiles looks so different from the coloring of original Xperience. Is there a reason for this? The subtle gradient and sharpness of the original just look so nice.

Purely because the colours are customisable and not fixed tiles with the subtle gradient changes you refer too. I may include a theme to allow the original tiles to be used for the original Xperience lovers, but this is certainly not a priority as personally I would never use it. Keep an eye on the thread though as once I decide to implement something it normally does not take too long to be included.
Great I would love that! Will be watching closely Smile
Already read, on page 01 that has no more updates ... Okay ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im85288,

How's desenvolvimeno of skin-mod for Frodo? I'm thinking about returning ... I'm having a lot of problems with the gotham ... I lost the EPG constellation, lost a couple of addon video ....

I know it's not possible to have the same functionality, however the look like this?
     So I'm stuck on gotham because of their skin-mod ....
im85288,

There is an error, the skin does not list the icons of addons .... see an example:

Update to 3.0.18

-- Includes the Arctic OSD
-- option to use darker background for header on OSD
-- Allow adding of Video Nodes to any customisable tile - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_nodes
-- slight change in gradient of square and curved tiles to add some sort of texture to them

(2014-01-11, 22:53)iorifly Wrote: Already read, on page 01 that has no more updates ... Okay ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im85288,

How's desenvolvimeno of skin-mod for Frodo? I'm thinking about returning ... I'm having a lot of problems with the gotham ... I lost the EPG constellation, lost a couple of addon video ....

I know it's not possible to have the same functionality, however the look like this?
     So I'm stuck on gotham because of their skin-mod ....

The skin will run on frodo (I had to do so myself the other day) BUT lots of things involving colours will not look right....

(2014-01-12, 00:57)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

There is an error, the skin does not list the icons of addons .... see an example:

Is it possible for you to show a screenshot of how it used to look?
I think I'll try ... I'll have more white theme? I will have the OSD? I'm afraid to migrate. LOLOL

I have to install the skin for frodo and this works even for Gotham?

I will have this appearance??

I really cannot say for sure how it will be, there will be problems though as a lot of the new Gotham features are being used. Maybe better to go back to using the Frodo version of the skin until a stable Gotham release is available? I personally have had no major issues with Gotham at all.
Only accessed the addon ...

[quote]
[quote='iorifly' pid='1597674' dateline='1389481064']
im85288,

[\quote]
Ok this is fixed in version 3.0.19 (it was working correctly with the dark colours selected). There is also a fix to show the plot for the Alaska OSD and a couple of other fixes with regards the Video OSD
Great update! I noticed I am having a strange issue with my homescreen that I originally thought was just a design just by you but then looked at the screenshots on the first post and noticed something on my installation is off. All of the tiles on my homescreen and a large amount of space between them like they are all just a tad bit smaller than they should be instead of having just a thin amount of space separating tile from tile. Is there some skin setting I am not locating that is affecting this?

Also a suggestion: Possibly allow user control of how opaque the tiles on the homescreen are?
Everything working, everything perfect! Enjoyed the new OSD font so I thought I could be a little bigger ... But like everything! Perfect, you can take a vacation ... LOLOL
(2014-01-12, 19:13)wex101 Wrote: Great update! I noticed I am having a strange issue with my homescreen that I originally thought was just a design just by you but then looked at the screenshots on the first post and noticed something on my installation is off. All of the tiles on my homescreen and a large amount of space between them like they are all just a tad bit smaller than they should be instead of having just a thin amount of space separating tile from tile. Is there some skin setting I am not locating that is affecting this?

Also a suggestion: Possibly allow user control of how opaque the tiles on the homescreen are?

Cheers glad you liked it, I hadn't even noticed the gradient changes until you mentioned it and having thought about adding a black theme realised it just wasn't do able with the tiles as I have them in this mod. To your query, you've probably noticed from my screenshots I use curved tiles so if there is anything specific with your install compared to how you expected it please post some screenshots so I can assess it.

Good suggestion with the opaqueness, it's again something I haven't figured out an easy way to do without a lot of extra code. What I can offer you though is an easy way to adjust them yourself. If you look in the colour folder, there's a file called Defaults.xml In there you'll see things like "yellow tiles" and a hex colour for example AA000000. Basically the first two characters control the opacity..so change it to FF000000 for solid or to 00000000 for totally see through. Maybe there's a good way to this that you've seen in another skin that I could look at for inspiration?

(2014-01-12, 19:48)iorifly Wrote: Everything working, everything perfect! Enjoyed the new OSD font so I thought I could be a little bigger ... But like everything! Perfect, you can take a vacation ... LOLOL

I'm glad your happy again Smile I appreciate your bug reports and feedback
Will be uploading screenshots soon. In the 2nd screenshot arrangement on the first post towards the end you have a series of screenshots that don't use curved tiles. Those are the ones I am referring to.
(2014-01-13, 02:25)wex101 Wrote: Will be uploading screenshots soon. In the 2nd screenshot arrangement on the first post towards the end you have a series of screenshots that don't use curved tiles. Those are the ones I am referring to.

I think I need to update the first post with new screenshots! Those ones your referring too are from pre Gotham changes, but yes upload yours here and lets see if there is a logical reason for them being different now.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9