• 28(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2016-10-16, 14:35)dave157 Wrote: No prob, will do. Actually what I`ve been working on (Chromebox w/ LibreElec) the latest version installs and runs fine but now on my main pc I'm having a "failed dependency" error when trying to update or fresh install the guide.

Have you got an clues in the log?

I just tried installing it from my repo on a fresh install of 16.1 and 17.0beta3 on Win7 and they worked fine.
(2016-10-16, 15:18)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 14:35)dave157 Wrote: No prob, will do. Actually what I`ve been working on (Chromebox w/ LibreElec) the latest version installs and runs fine but now on my main pc I'm having a "failed dependency" error when trying to update or fresh install the guide.

Have you got an clues in the log?

I just tried installing it from my repo on a fresh install of 16.1 and 17.0beta3 on Win7 and they worked fine.

I''l try a fresh Kodi install. I`m running Kodi 17 Beta 3's on both the Chromebox and the main pc which I have running Linux Mint 17. I''l check the logs and see if I find the issue.
The log states that it's the script.module.dateutil which I assume is part of the base Kodi package. It must of gotten corrupted.
(2016-10-16, 15:52)dave157 Wrote: The log states that it's the script.module.dateutil which I assume is part of the base Kodi package. It must of gotten corrupted.

Yes. It's in the main Kodi distribution. Maybe you could try uninstalling the module or using the zip file directly.
It could also be a Krypton beta bug. I'm waiting until it gets more stable. I'd rather just sort out my own bugs first. Wink
Try installing in portable mode to see where the problem is: Kodi.exe -p

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/sc....dateutil/
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/krypton/s....dateutil/
(2016-10-16, 16:04)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 15:52)dave157 Wrote: The log states that it's the script.module.dateutil which I assume is part of the base Kodi package. It must of gotten corrupted.

Yes. It's in the main Kodi distribution. Maybe you could try uninstalling the module or using the zip file directly.
It could also be a Krypton beta bug. I'm waiting until it gets more stable. I'd rather just sort out my own bugs first. Wink
Try installing in portable mode to see where the problem is: Kodi.exe -p

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/sc....dateutil/
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/krypton/s....dateutil/

Thanks as always! Big Grin I went ahead and did a fresh install of Kodi 17 and voila the guide installed and runs fine. Keep up the great work, I still owe you some cold ones, lol.
Thought I would have a look at modifying background colour and other colour option for first time tonight when using default theme. Now guide will not load with the oops sorry can't load message. Tried changing back to default settings for background etc (but not same colours selected as were set defaults before making any changes?) Switched to black theme, rebooted pi etc then set back to default theme but now unable to access guide (using latest beta release). Always get the sorry about that message?

Using latest nightly krypton build on rpi2
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-10-19, 23:54)MikeKL Wrote: Thought I would have a look at modifying background colour and other colour option for first time tonight when using default theme. Now guide will not load with the oops sorry can't load message. Tried changing back to default settings for background etc (but not same colours selected as were set defaults before making any changes?) Switched to black theme, rebooted pi etc then set back to default theme but now unable to access guide (using latest beta release). Always get the sorry about that message?

Using latest nightly krypton build on rpi2

Any clues in the log? You know I hate krypton. Wink
pm me your settings.xml and log and I'll have a look.
The colours were something like dimgrey and aqua before I changed them to blues.
I know you hate Krypton Wink (But just to say guide has been working very well up to now with No incidents)

Currently doesn't matter what settings I adjust now, always get same error when trying to load Guide

Kodi debug log

settings.xml

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="addon.logos" value="false" />
    <setting id="addon.match" value="2" />
    <setting id="addons.ini.enabled" value="false" />
    <setting id="addons.ini.file" value="" />
    <setting id="addons.ini.type" value="0" />
    <setting id="addons.ini.url" value="" />
    <setting id="alternative.playback" value="false" />
    <setting id="autoplays.after" value="1" />
    <setting id="autoplays.before" value="1" />
    <setting id="autoplays.enabled" value="true" />
    <setting id="autoplays.stop" value="true" />
    <setting id="autoplaywith.player" value="" />
    <setting id="autoplaywiths.after" value="1" />
    <setting id="autoplaywiths.before" value="1" />
    <setting id="autoplaywiths.enabled" value="true" />
    <setting id="autoplaywiths.stop" value="true" />
    <setting id="autostart" value="false" />
    <setting id="background.service" value="false" />
    <setting id="categories.ini.enabled" value="false" />
    <setting id="categories.ini.file" value="" />
    <setting id="categories.ini.type" value="0" />
    <setting id="categories.ini.url" value="" />
    <setting id="channel.filter.sort" value="0" />
    <setting id="channels.per.page" value="10" />
    <setting id="date.long" value="true" />
    <setting id="enable.nextup" value="true" />
    <setting id="enable.nextup.showTime" value="false" />
    <setting id="enable.osd" value="true" />
    <setting id="exit.on.back" value="false" />
    <setting id="logos.enabled" value="true" />
    <setting id="logos.folder" value="" />
    <setting id="logos.source" value="0" />
    <setting id="logos.url" value="" />
    <setting id="mouse.controls" value="false" />
    <setting id="nextup.showTime" value="10" />
    <setting id="nextup.time" value="20" />
    <setting id="notifications.enabled" value="true" />
    <setting id="playback.timeout" value="5" />
    <setting id="program.background.color" value="[COLOR ff696969]dimgrey[/COLOR]" />
    <setting id="program.background.enabled" value="false" />
    <setting id="program.background.image" value="" />
    <setting id="sd.changed" value="0" />
    <setting id="sd.interval" value="2" />
    <setting id="sd.password" value="" />
    <setting id="sd.range" value="3" />
    <setting id="sd.username" value="" />
    <setting id="search.type" value="MySearch" />
    <setting id="service.addon.folders" value="false" />
    <setting id="service.interval" value="1" />
    <setting id="skin" value="pip" />
    <setting id="source.source" value="xmltv" />
    <setting id="stop.on.exit" value="true" />
    <setting id="timebar.color" value="[COLOR ff00ffff]aqua[/COLOR]" />
    <setting id="timebar.image" value="" />
    <setting id="version" value="0.0.158" />
    <setting id="xmltv.file" value="" />
    <setting id="xmltv.interval" value="2" />
    <setting id="xmltv.logos" value="false" />
    <setting id="xmltv.refresh" value="false" />
    <setting id="xmltv.type" value="0" />
    <setting id="xmltv.url" value="" />
</settings>
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-10-20, 07:52)MikeKL Wrote: I know you hate Krypton Wink (But just to say guide has been working very well up to now with No incidents)

Currently doesn't matter what settings I adjust now, always get same error when trying to load Guide
settings.xml

Code:

You haven't set an xmltv source file or url.
(2016-10-20, 08:50)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 07:52)MikeKL Wrote: Currently doesn't matter what settings I adjust now, always get same error when trying to load Guide

settings.xml
Code:
You haven't set an xmltv source file or url.
OK re-entering my webgrabplus guide path resolved issue thanks Blush

Code:
<setting id="xmltv.file" value="/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide.xml" />

I did not realize that reset to defaults within TV Guide Settings applies to ALL areas of settings and not just particular settings option area being modified. Huh (When trying to get back to orginal guide background colour etc)
(2016-10-20, 19:22)MikeKL Wrote: I did not realize that reset to defaults within TV Guide Settings applies to ALL areas of settings and not just particular settings option area being modified. Huh (When trying to get back to orginal guide background colour etc)

If you missed the post you can set any local image as your epg background now. I'm going for total flexibility where possible.
This is the one I've been using recently:
http://i.imgur.com/yQTvmIA.jpg
Exclamation 
version 0.0.164
- yo.tv full data source

There are several alternative data sources in the Lab now. I would appreciate some feedback if they work or don't work.
yo.tv has a good selection of countries. You can select more than one at a time if you are multi-culty. Wink (Brexist joke)
Well, it was working yesterday on SD lab. This morning I am getting some sort of server message http://screencast.com/t/bwwwEvWv40 using version 0.0.164. Not sure if this is an SD problem or not.

I can log into my SD account and it seems to be ok, my credentials work.

I was going to ask if any other Guide Theme can exist? Using SD as source, the guide thumbnails are not present. So the bottom left hand corner is simply a blank (using default theme). Can't show you until either the server comes back or the issue is resolved.

If I use my XMLTV file as source, the bottom thumbs appear. http://screencast.com/t/AdWccJb3vP9

thanks cwh
(2016-10-25, 16:32)cwh060 Wrote: Well, it was working yesterday on SD lab. This morning I am getting some sort of server message http://screencast.com/t/bwwwEvWv40 using version 0.0.164. Not sure if this is an SD problem or not.

I can log into my SD account and it seems to be ok, my credentials work.

I was going to ask if any other Guide Theme can exist? Using SD as source, the guide thumbnails are not present. So the bottom left hand corner is simply a blank (using default theme). Can't show you until either the server comes back or the issue is resolved.

If I use my XMLTV file as source, the bottom thumbs appear. http://screencast.com/t/AdWccJb3vP9

thanks cwh

I'm getting the same from EPG-Direct so I think SD is down right now, or they have changed something fundamental.

I can't get images working reliably with SD. I have asked them in their forum how to find working images but I haven't got a reply yet.
http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewto...=17&t=2852
Great thanks.

Strange, I've used SD for a number of years and this past two weeks, I've seen the service down a couple times.

The thumbs when they work are nice, especially the UK ones! Perhaps an option to either have them as part of the guide theme or not, might be a solution in the short term.

Thanks for all your work. It's my only guide now and I've tried them all!

cwh
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8