• 281(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
chippie Wrote:Anyone managed to apply this fix, I have replaced all the instances I could find but still cannot get the submenu to show up with the recent builds. Guess I am missing something!

Ta!

i've done the inverse way, removed the commit which causes it from my build code. And it works for now Nod
For those that have the bug where the option to have your fanart cycle when in the Movies or TV Shows main menu is not working and the options in Settings is greyed out..........I have fixed this on my installation by installing Aeon MQ2 v2.7.1 setting the options correctly in Settings and then letting the skin automatically update to v2.8.1. The options are still greyed out but the fanart still cycles correctly.

Does that make sense?

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
Black_ice_Spain Wrote:i've done the inverse way, removed the commit which causes it from my build code. And it works for now Nod

Could you please explain in a little more detail? Thanks.

EDIT: cannot build here, any chance of posting the file please?
I love this skin but like with all other skins my setup is beginning to be unfinished looking where the addons are concerned. I have Hulu, Icefilms, Apple Movie Trailers and some other video addons that all appear in the Video option from the main menu but I would like to categorise them so that all trailer addons are in the Trailer option, TV channels are in the TV Shows or Shows option and movies are in the Movies option. Is this possible?

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
I have created shortcuts using different skins (Aeon mq2, Transparancy etc) but the items I am pointing to are not displaying.

Is this because they need to be scanned into the library?

The folders contain movie trailers and music videos. What I would like is for the folder to open in file mode for the music videos and library mode for the trailers.

Could it also be down to the actual settings of each folder?

thanks

just to add that i have to press escape to back up through the folders to get where i need to be.
Had another thought.....Is there any way to add an addon to be an item in a submenu i.e in Video main menu have YouTube as a submenu item.

Thanks

David
DavidT99 Wrote:Had another thought.....Is there any way to add an addon to be an item in a submenu i.e in Video main menu have YouTube as a submenu item.

Thanks

David

Hi David, When on the addon hit the "C" key (providing you have a keyboard that is). Add the addon to Favourites. Then add the Favourite as a Menu or SubMenu Item.

Hope this helps.
ok.. i've tried searching on this.. maybe someone has the quick answer...

what is the string needed in the filename for the 3D BluRay logo to appear?

I've tried 3DBD, 3D BluRay (that detects bluray)... anyone know?

From Marcos previous post, I had thought it would be 3DBD...

Thanks!
chippie Wrote:Hi David, When on the addon hit the "C" key (providing you have a keyboard that is). Add the addon to Favourites. Then add the Favourite as a Menu or SubMenu Item.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.......I have added the add-on to favorites but can't see how I add a favorite to a submenu. I am running compact mode, do I need to be in normal mode.

David
nevermind, I think I got it all figured out, don't know how to delete message.
DavidT99 Wrote:Thanks.......I have added the add-on to favorites but can't see how I add a favorite to a submenu. I am running compact mode, do I need to be in normal mode.

You'll need to be in 'Normal mode' if you want to add sub-menus to custom home menu buttons, but if you're trying to add a sub-menu to an existing button (e.g. Movies or Video Files) you'll have to use 'Full mode'
My view seems to be stuck on list mode for the Icefilm plugin. Is anybody else experiencing this? Do you know a fix for OS X?
It has come to my attention that conditional weather backgrounds in the Main Menu hasn't been working. Nor has Fanart backgrounds for the Movie Genre folder.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Hello all, sorry for my English. Google is my friend.
For some time, in video mode, I can see that the list view.
Thank you for your answers.
Neo8x Wrote:Hello all, sorry for my English. Google is my friend.
For some time, in video mode, I can see that the list view.
Thank you for your answers.

Please try a different translator...didn't get a word...
Where do you come from? Maybe we'll find a native speaker to translate...

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
  • 281(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232