• 298(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Pascal, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Andrew, thank you for your donation. Laugh

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I have my TV shows in "List" mode

The right poster looks like it is grabbing the wrong image and stretching it horizontally. However, when I hit "i" for info I am getting the correct poster and it looks right

When I enter a TV show I have it on Banner mode and everything looks fine.

Any ideas?
Just wondering what sort of systems people are running? I'm in the market for a new system, and not sure what to get, this skin will play a major roll...

my media centre is a E8400 (3GHZ C2D) with a nvidia 210, there is a bit of lag with the skin.

When I run it on my 13" 2011 MBP (2.3GHz Sandy Bridge) it is really smooth, heaps more smoother.

Originally I was considering a one of the new AMD 350 system as it would be really low powered, but I doubt this will run the skin well, anyone running this skin with one of those low powered boards?

Other option is something along the lines of a Intel Core i3 2100T using the on board HD2000 graphics, would this be sufficient for this skin?

EDIT: I'm using the showcase view

Any input would be great, cheers
I just discovered this fullscreen music window by using "tab". I dont know why i havent seen this before it is great.
I wonder why the CD case art is visible in this window but not in the home screen window?
Is it posible to enable music cd case art in home screen?
And one more question...is it posible to enable this screen automatically when pressing play? so i dont have to use "tab" everytime.

tzortst Wrote:Just wondering what sort of systems people are running? I'm in the market for a new system, and not sure what to get, this skin will play a major roll...

I have an Acer Revo 3700 that I use exclusively as a media center (no games) and I think it's the bare minimum setup. It runs 1080p movies with no problems 99% of the time and I use the Showcase view as well. However it took a bit of tuning to get things smooth - disabling everything I could in Windows and choosing the right skin options. I can get Aeon MQ to run with very decent framerate, but I can't select media cases or some other hardware-intensive options. Of course, replacing the default hard drive with a SSD helped a lot. You can check my configuration in my sig.
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
Alael Wrote:I have an Acer Revo 3700 that I use exclusively as a media center (no games) and I think it's the bare minimum setup.

For a dedicated media centre I'd thoroughly recommend you try OpenELEC on the Revo 3700 - it runs Aeon MQ2 flawlessly and I'm yet to find a movie format it won't play.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Knoxville, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Question 
mad-max Wrote:Download http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/media%202.7.1.zip...unpack it...copy it to your skin directory in the subfolder media and delete the textures.xbt...
then you search for the cases inside this folder and rename them appropriately...
cheers,
mm

I deleted the textures.xbt file and all my Blu-ray cases now show up similar to the picture below. The challenge is now all the control button during movie and music playback are missing. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Awesome Skin, I just donate 100 USD as you totaly deserve it, Keep good work !
JohnMiltonBS Wrote:Awesome Skin, I just donate 100 USD as you totaly deserve it, Keep good work !

Nod
Lunatixz, thank your for your donation. Laugh - Yes, version 3 will support the PVR.

Martin, thank your for your donation. Laugh

JohnMiltonBS, I'm speechless, thank you, thank you, thank your... for your big donation. LaughLaugh

Visit my website
Can you tell me how to make Movies default to Recently Added, I dug through the forums and found a post about editing the Home.xml to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,RecentlyAddedMovies) but I don't see this code in home.xml? Any ideas? thanks
hey guys havent posted here in quite some time , i'm still using mq2, has this been updated or ? thanks
Also another quick question, totally forgot how to add thumbnails into the square box when i click my movie ?
TwistedTweaker Wrote:I deleted the textures.xbt file and all my Blu-ray cases now show up similar to the picture below. The challenge is now all the control button during movie and music playback are missing. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

You downloaded the textures for 2.7.1...your screenshot shows mq 2.8.1 installed...you need the updated textures...

you'll find it on mq's googlecode page...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
  • 298(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232