• 302(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
xAhlen Wrote:That's what i did the first time but it's still empty?!

You're right. I had this issue a couple of days ago, it has been deleted from the repository. Wait until MQ 3 beta comes out later today. Not sure how to get the old MQ2. I can't help you on that.
GCWB Wrote:You're right. I had this issue a couple of days ago, it has been deleted from the repository. Wait until MQ 3 beta comes out later today. Not sure how to get the old MQ2. I can't help you on that.

when do you think the beta will be up? It's 8.17pm here in sweden GMT +1. I want the damn thing to work >.<?

EDIT: something bugged, because if i do a fresh install then i can add my hdds and it will automaticly download info to them but if i install MQ2 then trys to add sources and get it to get info on them the scaning for content box drops down for 3-5sec then in goes back up? :

EDIT2: Video of my problem =(
I put back the Aeon MQ 2 - 2.8.1 on repository SourceForge, for those who still prefer to use XBMC Dharma. Wink
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I currently have Aeon MQ 2 vers 2.8.1 installed and I'm trying to add a video source

I want to add an WEB DAV server..........but having problems

I've selected 'Add Network Location' it then allows me to select WEBDAV SERVER' but doesn't allow me to enter in any further details i.e. and is impossible selected this server to make defaults

SERVER ADDRESS
REMOTE PATH

Help please
briocosmic Wrote:I currently have Aeon MQ 2 vers 2.8.1 installed and I'm trying to add a video source

I want to add an WEB DAV server..........but having problems

I've selected 'Add Network Location' it then allows me to select WEBDAV SERVER' but doesn't allow me to enter in any further details i.e. and is impossible selected this server to make defaults

SERVER ADDRESS
REMOTE PATH

Help please

Why not setup all your video and music paths using Confluence main skin. Then when you go to another skin all the info is already there in the default settings.
I have posted this in another thread, but I can't find the thread. Rolleyes

When I go to Programs>Programs Add-Ons>Launcher>Hulu (right click to create new launcher, It's a launcher I setup to call FF for hulu.com with another skin) xbmc crashes.

All I am trying to do is add a new PC launcher to execute a new script. I can go to another skin and create it, but I thought I would post the problem I am running into.

aeon Mq2 Rel 2.8.1

http://pastebin.com/hepH2rbU
speed32219 Wrote:Why not setup all your video and music paths using Confluence main skin. Then when you go to another skin all the info is already there in the default settings.

so I have to change skins?
friends,

There is the possibility to create a menu made ​​for my clips and when I open the menu he fell in a folder, but not so in the collection but so file?
iorifly Wrote:friends,

There is the possibility to create a menu made ​​for my clips and when I open the menu he fell in a folder, but not so in the collection but so file?

Laugh

you might want to rephrase that...
VoxCommando.com
briocosmic Wrote:so I have to change skins?

why don't you just try it. It takes 2 seconds to switch to confluence.

you add your sources. then switch back to Aeon MQ
VoxCommando.com
Hey ur Skin is looking good! Amazing, and fast.

Just i have a question, why i can not change the music view? It´s always in "List-view" and i can not choose another one. I already activate more views but it doesn´t work, just list-view.

Thnks
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
briocosmic Wrote:so I have to change skins?

As jitterjames stated, just go into system>setup>Appearance>Skin>Confluence.

That will load the default Confluence skin, then add your sources. There is also a wiki on how to add sources and use the skin that you can follow (google is your friend). Once you are familiar with its usage, Aeon MQ2/MQ3 and setting sources will be much easier for you (Including the other skins availalbe here). MHO
hey,

i cant get the Startup Playlist (to start an m3u file on xbmc startup) working in Aeon MQ2. When i switch to confluence, this option works fine.

did someone experience the same problem?

I already asked in this thread. Maybe someone of the Skin Developer knows about a bug or something?

XBMC Dharma
When I use list view for TV shows, I assume the left (lighter color) column is supposed to have something there? Aeon Nox has studio flags there but nothing is there with Aeon MQ2? Is this supposed to be like that or am I missing something? I'd like studio flags!

MQ2:

Aeon Nox:
XBMC Live 10.04

Guys, I have a serious issue. I just installed the skin to try it out. I was thumbing through the settings trying to find the Skin menu to add a item to the main menu so I can watch TV. At the very bottom of the Settings menu was an option, I can't remember what it is called. I clicked it and it crashed XBMC. So I found the option to check for upgrades. It said there was an upgrade so I ran it. It upgraded and then needed to restart so I did. Now I can't get the Skin to load. I had a black screen, so I restarted again. Now I have a frozen mouse cursor. WTF? Anyway to switch skins from the command line? I have no idea what to do.
  • 302(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232