• 305(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-02-18, 21:03)lococola Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 20:27)lococola Wrote: On the original Arctic Zephyr II I used a view called "Info Wall" for movies. But it seems to be missing in the Reloaded version. Is there some way to bring it back? Maybe by importing certain files from the old skin?

This is what the Info Wall view looks like:

Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded is based on the original Arctic: Zephyr skin. There are views that look similar to the one you showed. Have you tested them?
Yes I tried them all. The one that most looks like the Info Wall view is the Double Flix one, but really it is quite different. It adds a thumbnail that I don't need and it omits the metadata shown in the bottom right of the screenshot above the plot synopsis. So I prefer the original Info Wall view, if that is somehow possible to recreate.

Maybe you didn't see it, but in the poster wall view there is an option - extra info. This is what it looks like:

(2022-02-19, 00:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 21:03)lococola Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded is based on the original Arctic: Zephyr skin. There are views that look similar to the one you showed. Have you tested them?
Yes I tried them all. The one that most looks like the Info Wall view is the Double Flix one, but really it is quite different. It adds a thumbnail that I don't need and it omits the metadata shown in the bottom right of the screenshot above the plot synopsis. So I prefer the original Info Wall view, if that is somehow possible to recreate.

Maybe you didn't see it, but in the poster wall view there is an option - extra info. This is what it looks like:

Doh, I didn't realize you have options within each individual view. This is a close as it's going to get, I can live with it Wink Thanks again!
Wink 
Well, I have one more question. Big Grin

I am using the "Clean and minimal" home menu style, and I have disabled the fallback widget. So the only thing I see is the menu and the fanart background.
However, I notice that the background is quite dimmed and not very bright, especially in the lower left of the screen it is much darker. I set the brightness to the max possible (70%) but it is still quite dim.
I assume this is because normally the spotlight text is there, and so it is better to read. But I don't need it to be like that because I don't have spotlights on my screen.

Any way to disable this and have the background art show in its full color and contrast? Here is what I mean with the darkened left bottom corner:

(2022-02-20, 01:24)lococola Wrote: Well, I have one more question. Big Grin

I am using the "Clean and minimal" home menu style, and I have disabled the fallback widget. So the only thing I see is the menu and the fanart background.
However, I notice that the background is quite dimmed and not very bright, especially in the lower left of the screen it is much darker. I set the brightness to the max possible (70%) but it is still quite dim.
I assume this is because normally the spotlight text is there, and so it is better to read. But I don't need it to be like that because I don't have spotlights on my screen.

Any way to disable this and have the background art show in its full color and contrast? Here is what I mean with the darkened left bottom corner:

This is not so easy to do, unless you delete/rename the overlay PNG:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...floor2.png
(2022-02-20, 10:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-20, 01:24)lococola Wrote: Well, I have one more question. Big Grin

This is not so easy to do, unless you delete/rename the overlay PNG:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...floor2.png
Initially I didn't see these files. Then I figured out I had to use the Kodi Texture tool to unpack the Textures.xbt file, and then I could rename floor2.png. Now the overlay is gone! Thanks much again for saving the day Smile

Why are there double images and how do i fix it??

I would be very thankful if someone is able to help me Smile
(2022-02-22, 08:50)sulamita0 Wrote: Image

Why are there double images and how do i fix it??

I would be very thankful if someone is able to help me Smile

It's due to the way it's implemented. You could set a higher brightness level to the fanart in the upper right, or simply use blur Smile

The blur worked and thanks for the quick response!

One last question is can i disable this "back" button?
Hide button settings/media/general show parent items
@lococola    How did you disable the spotlight text? I switched from random movies to a multi-image slideshow of fanart because I didn't like the text. The clean full-screen look is what I am going for too.
Not sure if this is a Kodi wide thing but I noticed there is no context menu on an individual TV episode to changed the watched status etc. Should this be expected?
Hi There,

Apologies if this has been answered before but i have been doing some searching and likely not hitting the right keywords.

I love this skin and only 2 issues with it, one of which i was kind of able to resolve but the second issue i am hoping to get some help

1) when i press info for a tv show, it shows synopsis but not the season/episode number. i managed to change some settings and now i can see the season and episode number when the video is paused. do let me know if there is a way to update the info bar with more than just synopsis.
2) this is where i need your help manly - i use the "last watched" channel widget for Live TV. this widget has worked perfectly on another skin i used to use but on A:Z-R the widget us not functioning as intended. it only shows my channel list in order of how i have numbers/grouped them. no mater how many times i watch a channel or how many the "last watched" widget does not update or change in this skin.

any tips or suggestions or ways to fix the widget, please let me know. i was thinking i could use superfavourites and create my preferred custom list but i see that it is no longer available on the latest version of kodi/libreelec

thanks in advance
I only get a list with a image and info when I point to a line.
There are different options regarding the list. There is no option to replace the list in the image
(2022-02-26, 12:22)amshpitz Wrote: I only get a list with a image and info when I point to a line.
There are different options regarding the list. There is no option to replace the list in the image

What do you mean exactly? I have no idea, what you are talking about, sorry.
Hi, firstly thank you for a great skin! It is definitely one of the most fully fleshed out skins so much appreciated.

I have one issue that I am struggling with. I use Tiny Media Manager to write my nfo's and Radarr to rename my media. Radarr will rename an Atmos movie as [TRUEHD ATMOS] and TMM will write the following in the nfo:

<audio>
        <codec>TrueHD/Atmos</codec>

In kodi, I only get the TrueHD media flag, not the atmos. I have previously scraped films appear correctly with the same file name layout, but the difference was TMM used to add the codec as "Atmos" in the nfo, but has now changed this to "TrueHD/Atmos". Changing this back to "Atmos" will allow for the Atmos flag to appear. Does the skin pull this label from the nfo or the file name?

Either way, I cannot figure out a workflow to ensure the correct flag to appear, Radarr does not let me split TRUEHD and ATMOS into separate tags, and TMM does not let me write the nfo as Atmos, so I am a little stuck here.

Any chance the skin can be update to reflect how radarr and TMM handle Atmos?

Many thanks!
  • 305(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11