• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Quote:bandelguy to activate the display modes you go into SETTINGS> Visualizations and activate the type that wants to use.
In view mode "WIDE" in the side menu you will find the option to use Banner or Thumbnail.

You can choose to use Fanart or Banner. I don't see thumbnail there? Should I?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I have a little problem, i got a quite big backdrop folder for movies and every once in a while the movie backdrop just gets black, im guessing its because i got 500+ backdrops and its a big folder, anyone else got the same problem? And is there a fix?
MarcosQui Wrote:Hello everyone, I am taking a month to announce that version 2.1.2 is 50% ready, and will bring something long awaited by all, if all goes well I intend to launch later this month, wait ...
I can not say anything yet but will be worth the wait. Nod

That's good news, thanks for all the hard work that you are putting into this skin. Nod
SlaveUnit Wrote:You can choose to use Fanart or Banner. I don't see thumbnail there? Should I?

For TVShows you can choose fanart or banner, for episodes you can choose Thumb Episode or fanart.
?

skins lookin good marcosqui
I'm having an issue with my custom menus. I was able to create a Kids Movies and Kids TV Shows menu with no problem, however, when I go into the created menu, I am not able to access any of the content. It shows 0 items. Here are the steps I did:

1. add Kids Movies in Video section and populated it with the correct content
2. added Kids Movies to Favorites
3. created Kids Movies menu

Am I missing a step?
I like this skin very much because it just works fast with ION2-box.

There´s some problems with readability with Aeon MQ 2 on default settings. For example main menu´s weather has very white backdrop with white graphics over it --> not very clear. Also some other backdrops on main menu don´t go very well with white text.

Is there a way to change the text color on main menu (I mean the text showing now playing and so on). Or is it possible to download a ready packet of darker backdrops for this skin´s main menu?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
hi guys,
i got a little issue. dont know if its skin related, live related, or shuttle xs35gt related. So ill start here Smile

I got my movies viewed in Low List. When i stay on one setting it shows the info, then i press right to watch the locally stored trailer in windows mode. Here i got freezes every i dont know 10 or 15 seconds for a little part of a second. If i change to fullscreen the trailer runs just fine.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks!
Great skin! Quick aswell

Is there anyway i could get the source? Would like to modify some textures.
Lyrics don´t seem to work on Aeon MQ 2. Is there some configurating I should do? On confluence I´ve added the path to lyrics -addon, but I can´t find place for the path on Aeon settings. The Lyrics-button is "clickable" on menu when listening music, but nothing happens.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Big Grin 
In version 2.1.1 changed CU lyrics by other plugin: LRC Lyrics, go to add ons, get LRC Lyrics, this is great plugin for lyrics.

BoxFreak Wrote:Lyrics don´t seem to work on Aeon MQ 2. Is there some configurating I should do? On confluence I´ve added the path to lyrics -addon, but I can´t find place for the path on Aeon settings. The Lyrics-button is "clickable" on menu when listening music, but nothing happens.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
zteifel Wrote:Great skin! Quick aswell

Is there anyway i could get the source? Would like to modify some textures.

This has been asked many times, and Marcos Qui has never replied so I suspect that the answer is no.
Hi all! just new here came from the Hyperspin community Big Grin I love this skin great work dude!
Found a bug.

Live beta 4. Acer Revo.

Setting sub menu items bring up the "welcome to aeon mq2" as seen when changing to this skin. Movies sub menu seems to work fine.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232