• 32(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-13, 00:39)brazen1 Wrote: @Mike_Doc

Please add a large font colored link to schimi2k 101 on your 1st post before your artwork.
Too many users are and will continue not knowing it exists since they will never read past your 1st post.
Title it something like

MadNox Enhancements & FAQ
+1
(2015-07-13, 00:26)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 00:23)Kwulabear Wrote: @neurosis13

The setting is set but still no go to automatically get the extendedinfo.

However,

Adding the extended context item did fix the extendedinfo button. It now works.

you can't get the extended info page automatically, you need to press a bottom that leads you to that page.

So force native appearance doesn't work? Post 368 which you say how to do it.

"for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:"

That's what I am trying to do.
(2015-07-12, 17:54)brazen1 Wrote: move the existing guisettings.xml to your desktop. Start Kodi. It will create a new one. You have to config everything, or at least the problems you stated to see if they fix. If they do, keep configuring and keep the new guisettings.xml and delete the one you saved to the desktop. If the problems remain, even with the new guisettings.xml, then put back the one you moved and look elsewhere for why you have problems. Just trying to eliminate or confirm guisettings.xml is problem or not. Usually if all else fails, it is the culprit.

ok i replaced my guisettings and got everything setup again.

now, i get 1 case that fills in and that is the one movie i added to my library earlier today. the rest remain blank red cases.

also, any of the other menu items i have that would only show a blank screen (instead of random movie fanart) which i have set, now also only show the fanart from the movie i added to my library earlier today, and that fanart never rotates it just is always that same fanart.

i also tried removing all my movie sources and cleaning so that my movie library was empty. then re-added and rescanned and got same results. smh

i don't get it. i have all of my movies scraped with nfo's and i have changed nothing other than adding a few things to my library. really stumped.

any ideas?
(2015-07-12, 22:35)schimi2k Wrote: so you "skip" page 7 of my guide it seems Wink

Man, I'm losing it, ... I did not think there was a page 7, totally missed it! ...

(I gotta quit drinking and working on this skin at the same time!!!! Laugh lol)
Legion
ok i think i figured out my problem maybe? somehow, and i have no idea how...all of my movies are being shown as "watched" when they should almost all be unwatched. movies should display in my cases on the main page as the most recent though i don't get why this could mess things up but i want to try to fix it

how do i mark my entire library as unwatched?

ok, yep this is my problem. i unmarked a bunch and they are now showing up the cases have filled in. the thing is, right clicking and marking the entire movies folder as unwatched doesn't seem to register. i have no idea why.

is there any way i can login and remove this folder somehow inside kodi or the skin and mark everything unwatched?

EDIT - ok figured it out...maybe harder than it should be but just edit a key on the remote to toggle watched state and hold it in. done in about 10 seconds.
(2015-07-12, 21:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 21:33)ShadowTek Wrote: You guys are doing a incredible job bringing this skin up to date, its the best skin by far available for Kodi (IMO)

A few questions
1. what are the images in the media\thumbs\boxes\Steelbooks folder used for? They look great! I had thought they were for movies sets, audio books?
just a "small" idea from mike... maybe... maybe not one day...

MAD - I wanted to try a new original view, but not having much luck or time to spend on it as it's a new view. Might be beyond my skills at the moment to do what I was thinking but I will carry one with it,

2. Why was extra fanart removed for the addon (info) wall in the fanart window?
hmmm i have extrafanart in the fanart window ....i just change the position and dimension - should be work like before

MAD - Is this ok or missing?

3. Are you guys planning on adding fake disk art to the video dialog page? (Damn good work on that so far!!!! Great idea on the resolution outer ring, wow!)
mikes job - idk Wink

MAD - Yes, I know fake disc is missing from at least info and pause screen. It is on my list but probably done in different stages i.e. first iteration will just be posters with resolution overlays, that might be enough actually for those 2 areas. If not then I'll look into the handwriting versions as the next stage.

4. when you have a widget in latest TV shows, and click on a cover, nothing happens.
work here .... will test on other player too

5. you guys did a great job aligning all the icons when clicking on the latest move in widgets, that needs to also be applied to when you use movies in progress as a widget as well. Also when a movie is finished after its continued with the "in progress" widget, it doesn't disappear util Kodi is restarted, but not sure anything can be done about that.

MAD - Will add to list and yeah not sure on the widget refreshing but will take a look.

6. An odd thing I noticed about when you have latest added movies in case form as a top widget, if you scroll from left to right in the main menu and hit the page with the widget, they are animated, but not when scrolling the other way.
its animated here on both sides - will check on other player...

7. In list view I added a way to show images for tags, this is because I use them (tags) for favorite actors/actresses, if anyone finds this useful let me know.

MAD - Always happy to see what ideas you come up with Shadowtek, can you send along your mod and some info on it?

8. the changing cases (ie dvd cases in view settings for individual views) doesn't seem to do anything, but that could be on me for missing a file download.
sometimes you will see the changes when u close the view setting... we still try to found out this bug... this one is hiding realy well ^^

MAD - As schimi said, it seems to be either how kodi works or how some of the view are designed and that it doesn't automatically change the cases in the view, we've been looking but not found anything yet!

9. are you guys gonna add the cool new "watched, new" flags to all the views?
which new one Huh we have all watched/resume badges changed to "icons" instead of text, because its not language related Wink multilingual if you want

MAD - What views are missing them now?

10, in landscape view, the red "extras" flag needs to be moved up a bit as its a few pixels too low.
you are more pitty then me Wink will fix it hehe

11. I also hope you guys conciser adding "next aired" to the top of landscape view Smile
Mike ?

MAD - That should be there, but it depends on how you have infopanel configured for example on Arrow with infopanel delayed I get the half moon top center saying ' TBA Thu, 8 Oct - S04E01' and then it dissappears when the infopanel comes on? and don't forget to check if you have it active in 'appearance setup' should be last item on 'infopanel options'.

12. You should re-add the animation in addon wall for zooming covers so they "zoom" instead of appearing big Smile
will have a look...

You guys are rocking this skin, thank you for all the time and dedication you are putting in for this awesome skin!!!!!
Thank you Smile

MAD - Thanks.

(2015-07-12, 23:41)neurosis13 Wrote: @ Schimi,

can you please check your latest madnox version, i just installed it and it hangs in the menu at "No Floor"
doesn't go beneath that:

reinstalled the version from yesterday it everything is ok again

This is fixed now and pushed to git in latest 'bug fixes' update today.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-13, 10:07)Mike_Doc Wrote: This is fixed now and pushed to git in latest 'bug fixes' update today.

Mike.

again - fast and nice work my friend Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
well done !
Regarding Auto Viz button
My PC info is this Windows 8.1 with Kodi 14.2, with local files , and it doesn't matter if its music video TV show or movie , as soon as i enable the feature Auto Viz and start any video, it showing full screen for a second and then getting out of it to the movie section.
If i disable the Auto Viz , the videos are playing fine .

I tried it with Isengard 15.0 RC2 also the same issue .
Tried it with Shednox same issue (for Shednox i used only the script someone poster and copied it to the right directory) .

Does someone else have the same issue as i do ?
(2015-07-13, 02:08)shaktoo Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 00:39)brazen1 Wrote: @Mike_Doc

Please add a large font colored link to schimi2k 101 on your 1st post before your artwork.
Too many users are and will continue not knowing it exists since they will never read past your 1st post.
Title it something like

MadNox Enhancements & FAQ
+1

Done now, @schimi if I've missed something just let me know.

(2015-07-13, 10:12)guandms Wrote: well done !
My PC info is this Windows 8.1 with Kodi 14.2, with local files , and it doesn't matter if its music video TV show or movie , as soon as i enable the feature Auto Viz and start any video, it showing full screen for a second and then getting out of it to the movie section.

Tried it with Shednox same issue (for Shednox i used only the script someone poster and copied it to the right directory) .

Hi guandms, I'm still trying to figure it out but I can't replicate it at all at the moment, the Auto viz is assigned to music only or should be from everything I've checked. The mod is intended for Isengard but as you say you still get the same issue with RC2?!

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-13, 10:12)guandms Wrote: well done !

hmmmm short answer ... NOPE... and its realy strange
did u try it with a "temporary" clean guisettings.xml ? most of the strange problems are fixed with a clean guisettings.xml or with fresh addons Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-12, 23:38)neurosis13 Wrote: recheck the settings in extended info script:

I see you have an account at TheMovieDB, with entry credential, ask, you must open an account to TheMovieDB for the proper functioning Extendedinfo?
Thanks.
@ Mike_Doc
Just a tip, when there are major updates to the skin, to see published on 10/07/2015 pg.22 posted to the Thread, with its rundown visual screenshots, in my opinion, would not be less dispersive consult with a direct link inserted on the first page of the thread directed to the page on which the notice was posted update.
just a suggestion.
Hi.
maybe put those nice imgur slideshows in your second reserved post mike Smile >>> #2 = changelog post

FILL IT WITH CONTEND MATE !!! SPREAD IT TO DA WOOOORLLLDDDD Big Grin

just an idea hehe

(2015-07-13, 11:35)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 23:38)neurosis13 Wrote: recheck the settings in extended info script:

I see you have an account at TheMovieDB, with entry credential, ask, you must open an account to TheMovieDB for the proper functioning Extendedinfo?
Thanks.

not really, you can rate movies which sends the ratings directly to TMDB, thats's all.
(2015-07-13, 04:08)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 00:26)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 00:23)Kwulabear Wrote: @neurosis13

The setting is set but still no go to automatically get the extendedinfo.

However,

Adding the extended context item did fix the extendedinfo button. It now works.

you can't get the extended info page automatically, you need to press a bottom that leads you to that page.

So force native appearance doesn't work? Post 368 which you say how to do it.

"for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:"

That's what I am trying to do.

yes, forget what i wrote, i just meant when you press "i" it doesn't lead you to the extended info layout.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39