• 32(current)
Release Mediaset Play
(2024-03-12, 19:33)MassimoP Wrote: I am having the same issue.
(2024-03-12, 19:34)MassimoP Wrote:  
(2024-03-12, 19:33)MassimoP Wrote:  
(2024-03-12, 19:36)MassimoP Wrote:
(2024-03-12, 19:34)MassimoP Wrote:
(2024-03-12, 19:33)MassimoP Wrote: Hopefully someone can kindly chime in with a fix
Same for me
i am having the same issue.
PC and phone works using my username and password but Kodi said: Login fallito. corregere e riprovare.
Before adding my credentials the error said something like: devi fare login per vedere il contenuto.
Spero che presto qualcuno su questo Forum riesca a trovare la soluzione.... Mia moglie qui mi ammazza se non riesce a vedere Amici e Uomini e Donne Smile
(2023-01-22, 13:27)CristianSumma Wrote: Hi everyone, I am not the original developer for this addon but I have a very small amount ot experience in programming, so I decided to look into the recent issue this addon has been facing since Kodi v20 was released.

I've found that one of the classes, called 'xbmc' has been deprecated in v20, and the Kodi team has been warning of this since v19.0, encouraging to convert every addon to use 'xbmcvfs', a newer version of basically the same thing.
Since the original addon hasn't been updated in quite a long time, I believe this change was not applyied and this is the reason why the addon has been crashing since v20, as they officially removed the older class.

After this discovery I have tried to make myself this conversion, and I would say successfully. As of now, 22nd January 2023, I have submitted a Pull Request with my code, and it's waiting for approval on Github. If the original developer finds it good enough, it could be merged and implemented in the main branch, or if he wants to make something better, he can look what I've done and start from there.
Unfortunately, it seems he hasn't been active for quite a long time, as a user called 'nixxo' had already submitted a Pull Request on the original library almost one and a half years ago, on the 20th of September 2021, but it was never approved.

Since I don't know when or if the developer will approve my Pull Request, or fix the problem by himself, in the meanwhile I have created a fork of this addon, that can be installed from the ZIP file.
From my testing my version works on Windows 11 and Android 12, the only devices I could try it on, and everything works as intended.
If you want to install my version, while we wait for the official update, you can download the ZIP file on my Github page:

https://github.com/CristianSumma/Mediase...eomediaset

All you need to do is go to Code > Download ZIP, then in Kodi go to Add-On > Install from ZIP file and select the file you downloaded.
the download link doesn't work, where can I download the plugin?
thanks
It might be that the repository has been deleted after changes have been merged to the 'main' one:
https://github.com/phate89/Mediaset-Play...et/pull/72
grazie
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2