• 33(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-03-01, 09:02)sveni_lee Wrote: @bolter

it does not work for me. I only can use random and last item widget...
For me it's not a problem for now... I'll think about it later on...

May it's something warlion could look into when he gets some free time Lol.
Is there any way to disable the "Similar Artists" "Discography".. things? I'm having all kinds of problems with them, had the same problems with the old 4.1.9 frodo version before. I have everything disabled on the Music Vis. Settings.
(2014-03-01, 09:13)bolter Wrote:
(2014-03-01, 09:02)sveni_lee Wrote: @bolter

it does not work for me. I only can use random and last item widget...
For me it's not a problem for now... I'll think about it later on...

May it's something warlion could look into when he gets some free time Lol.
look at that, yes there is a error in the xml try this file
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...6da#diff-0

(2014-03-01, 09:23)AssFaceBook Wrote: Is there any way to disable the "Similar Artists" "Discography".. things? I'm having all kinds of problems with them, had the same problems with the old 4.1.9 frodo version before. I have everything disabled on the Music Vis. Settings.

settings-skin-customizer-music visualisation settings-enable extended info widget "No"
@warlion

thanks for looking into it....

I get the following error in randomlatitem script

Code:
09:06:48 T:69608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: (u'filename',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 844, in <module>
                                                _getMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 155, in _getMovies
                                                _result = sorted(_result, key=itemgetter(SORTBY), reverse=REVERSE)
                                            KeyError: (u'filename',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-03-01, 10:14)sveni_lee Wrote: @warlion

Code:
09:06:48 T:69608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 844, in <module>
                                                _getMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 155, in _getMovies

ups really not sure what is the problem here hope Mike can take a look to see if he can figure it the problem
on mine is working perfect
using the last update from the git
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ra...dlastitems
(2014-03-01, 10:14)sveni_lee Wrote: @warlion

Code:
                                                _getMovies()

Don't know if it's the same error, but I too am now getting the "random and last" script error message.
For random and last items script errors, try the github release or wait until this release will be push on the repository.

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ra...dlastitems
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-02-22, 08:31)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2014-02-21, 18:14)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-21, 13:52)baijuxavior Wrote: Hi, I can see only the portion 'Passthrough au' of 'Passthrough audio in use' message when I press volume control (passthrough is selected in audio settings).

Can you give me more info I don't know where it is I will try to find the place

Set xbmc to use passthrough audio for DD or DTS. Play a DD/DTS movie. Now press the volume control of your remote or keyboard. The message 'Passthrough audio in use' is only partially visible.

(2014-02-22, 09:06)warlion Wrote: can you test something im unable to see that label but if you can, can you try this
open custom_1129_VolumeOverlay.xml

on line 78 to 82change to
Code:
<control type="label">
                <label>29802</label>
        <width>200</width>
                <include>Dialogs_Label2</include>
                <visible>player.passthrough</visible>
            </control>

if you still had problems try with a bigger number on <width> until the text fit

Hi, I tried as you said, but it doesn't change anything. I can see that the message starts scrolling in your version. Here are snapshots from old V4.1.9 and from your version. I hope this helps.

I see is not the text is the background, I will check that
@warlion
@MaxCore

next Problem with latest openelec nightly Sad

If i enable the Backend Mode, xbmc crash if i enter a homemenu entry with movies. Music Homemenu entry i could enter.

Here is a xbmclog:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140912
Hum strange work great here.

You use the last version of script.extendedinfo ? and the last version of warlion github ?
@MaxCore

last version from github and extended info script is the version from post 426.

I mean in older nightly versions i dont have these problem. Which openelec version did you run ? I have r17824
(2014-03-01, 15:55)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion
@MaxCore

next Problem with latest openelec nightly Sad

If i enable the Backend Mode, xbmc crash if i enter a homemenu entry with movies. Music Homemenu entry i could enter.

Here is a xbmclog:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140912

can you try this change to see if fix your problem
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...323#diff-0
@warlion

thanks the fix works perfect.
nice , good to heard
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25