• 33(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
Excellent work! Thanks again for all of the effort!
how do you change the temperature in weather to F?
how do you get past the setup menu in this and actually use the program?
There we go, thanks XB2IRIS.

Screenshots looks amazing, especially the new Info view and new Wall Info panels. Going to download now and i'll give it a go and let you know my thoughts sometime tomorrow. OK?

This is one mean release, the list of changes is long and strong in my opinion. Best thing is that you do your own thing as well, and don't just deal with requests.

And again, A FEW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING AGAIN.

DID YOU LIFT A FINGER TO CREATE SKIN, no! It tooks 100's of hours to put this together, so have respect. Rather ask a question or make a request than making outrageous statements.

Stop complaining. It upsets me, and I bet every person in here who loves this skin.
xb2iris Wrote:Took my time with this one
painful bro.. thanks for Vol.3
Darre Wrote:Hi

Don't know if it's intentional or not, but the behaviour with fanart is different for showcase and info view.. I like showcase the best, but I only get the behaviour I would like to see with info view.

Thing is I have enabled my own fanart in settings, so it constantly cycles from my folder of choice.. When I pause on a movie in info view the fanart for the movie I selected slide in, but this does not happen in showcase.. Here fanart for the selected movie/tvserie does not show as long as I have selected "cycle fanart in info/showcase views..." in settings.

I would like the behaviour where I can have my chosen fanart cycling, untill I pause on a movie, then it should show the fanart for that movie. As I said I don't know if it is intentional or not, but I found it a bit weird that the behaviour is not the same for the two views..

Thx for a great skin =)

Not sure why this would be happening.. I have mine set to cycle through my fanart and both showcase and info are working the same.. Fanart for each movie comes into view when paused on it..
Quote:Added New Shutdown Timer menu with three pre-defined times (30, 60, 120 minutes) with Cancel Shutdown Timer function (requested)

woot! my life is complete :]

great work , thanx!
mirror please!
Screenshots look great, I'll install this and try it out when I get home. Has anyone used this version on their Xbox? I'm wondering how well it runs on xbox, i love the new features and look of this but am worried how it will run.

Anyways, thanks for all your hard work XB2IRIS.
rayjayy Wrote:mirror please!

Check your pm's, I'll leave it up for a week or so. Not too many hits Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
just grabbed the new revision .. looks nice so far Smile

thx xb2iris

gonna put it through its licks later tonight when i got time and then i'll report back
Hi,
Great, great mod of Aeon, i love it Smile It's my new default skin for xbmc
Thanks Xb2iris for your hard work
It's not possible to include Rss feed with the lower home scroller position ?
Looks and works great man! Great job and hope to see another volume on its way later down the road.
Does anyone else wonder if we are getting toa point where this thing can't be improved!??
Awesome job!

Any chance you could add the Watched/Unwatched status overlay and item count used by Mediastream in TV Shows Library mode? It's incredibly useful to see what's newly downloaded without having to Hide Watched, which can make the interface look very messy with the same two or three shows repeating forever.

Keep up the great work!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4