• 34(current)
The Official OMG, XBMC on Android thread.
read this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Sup...re#Android
Anyone know when Tegra 3 will be supported for hardware video acceleration? is there a test build with hardware video acceleration for Tegra 3?
Have nexus 7.
no and no
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
https://play.google.com/store/devices/de...us_10_16gb

thoughts?
"Awesome magazines, movies and TV in stunning HD.
Dazzling 10-inch display.
With a dazzling 2560-by-1600 high-resolution display and powerful graphics processor, Nexus 10 places you right inside the action with picture-perfect performance. Over 4-million pixels in your hands means that text is sharper, HD movies are more vivid and photos look as clear as the day you took them.
"
Wow for 4 million pixels in my hand i need to go to the fitness studio for beeing able to handle that...

NARF - now guys stop the fuck and READ THE STICKY THREAD:

Quote:Hardware
Do not ask us what devices you should buy and on what XBMC will run great on.
Since development has been done on just a couple of devices we can't know for sure.
Only way of telling is just buy one and try it out and let us know.

And if you can't read english then you fuckin schould stop writing it! *aarrggg* (especially in our forums!)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi!
What's the status of NFS Client support in XBMC Android?
Hi guys!

I've installed XBMC on my Samsung Galaxy Note ... Pretty awesome i must say.
And dare i say i brought a Sumvision Cyclone Nano slim+ (before knowing its a COPY/CLONE!! i'll resell and buy the XIOS maybe)

So as far as stability goes, on the Galaxy Note, not too bad for a Phone... and connected to my WIFI (30Mbps Virgin Media) never have any buffering issues when playing movies from 1Channel or Icefilms, but Navi-x... i can never get the Sky/ ESPN streams to ... stream.
This is also the case on the Nano+ .. and my Windows 7 ... am i missing something?

Basically, on each device i installed XBMC, got the add-ons (Naxi-x, 1Channel, Icefilms, Sports Devil) and then try to play them
Even on the laptop (Win 7 32bit) these spots stream wont play Sad

A friend at work has the ATV2 and they say 99% of the links work...

Now main thing here for me is streaming of live sports, and i also know that their's an advancedsettings.xml for the ATV

Is this needed on the android?
Do i need to make adjustments for these streams to work?

I need a bit of guidance, if needed i could run a log and see whats going on, any help would be very appreciated.
and before i posted this i have tried to devour the information already to hand on other posts/ forums.. but i just cant find the answers.

Maybe the Devs could shed some light on this situation... Smile

Cheers
We don't give support for those add-ons due to their extremely high piracy content. Aaarrrrrrr.

Try at the unofficial xbmchub.com
oops! sorry..

ok how about the advancedsettings? is this needed to add a few tweaks?
Depends on what advancedsettings.xml (wiki) setting you want.
yeah.. thats the thing lol... im unsure on what i should need hehehe

im very new to the XBMC scene, but im trying to get my head around it all, and this is the first forum i've posted on about it, so im guessing you're going to say read, read and read some more? lol

Great job on XBMC for Android. I just ordered a Netgear Push2TV PVT3000 which will provide Miracast support for my Samsung TV. I expect to get my Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.2 in a week which will have MiraCast built in. I should then be able to run the XBMC app on my Nexus and watch it on TV. If this works I can ditch my HTPC!!!

I have a few questions:

1) Anyone see any reason why this won't work?
2) I am trying to display cyrillic (russian) subtitles for my mother in-law to watch our shows but I can't figure out how to get them to display properly on the Android device (Nexus 7).
(2012-11-05, 01:28)StevoD Wrote: yeah.. thats the thing lol... im unsure on what i should need hehehe

im very new to the XBMC scene, but im trying to get my head around it all, and this is the first forum i've posted on about it, so im guessing you're going to say read, read and read some more? lol
You can ask questions as much as you want, but you shouldn't just post that stuff into the next random thread you find. This thread is specifically aimed at xbmc+android, if you have questions: Open up a thread an we'll be happ to reply!

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Hey guys.

First i must say: Great JOB!

Second: Where is the product?

I understand there is some complications, but where can i read up about latest updates. If there is work in progress at all ?.I just cant wait for this to be released, waiting eagerly

There is no "product" at the moment, the Android-Version isn't released as of yet (may you'll find *cough*someone*cough* who makes nightly builds of the stuff that is currently in the repo.
You can track the changes (which are happening) in the XBMC-Repo.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Official OMG, XBMC on Android thread.6