• 34(current)
Mod skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)
(2016-03-25, 21:49)timney Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 21:44)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 21:16)timney Wrote: I have a few bugs in appearance > main menu settings, it isn't showing me the menu path, action or label even though they have been set.
(apparently linking a dropbox image on here doesn't seem to show up, so I also added a direct hyperlink below)

Screenshot Image
My mod doesn't have that problem. Are you sure you didn't change something? I see you added your own font...

Yeah changed the font & the color of blue to my own, but it did this before I had. So upon my initial install of your Mod it was not showing these
You can check your logs, no idea since the labels are showing up on my system.
(2016-03-25, 21:41)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 16:48)Edworld Wrote: Braz,

Would you consider showing the full name of the actor instead of scrolling? It looks like there is space for that, look at the 4th actor: Christopher ....

Edit: Don't worry about this change, I don't think it is worth the time

Thanks
This screenshot isn't from my mod. Mine doesn't have cut off actor names or Rotten Tomatoes info.

Braz,

I did a clean install of your mod and the name of actors scroll.
(2016-03-26, 17:35)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 21:41)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 16:48)Edworld Wrote: Braz,

Would you consider showing the full name of the actor instead of scrolling? It looks like there is space for that, look at the 4th actor: Christopher ....

Edit: Don't worry about this change, I don't think it is worth the time

Thanks
This screenshot isn't from my mod. Mine doesn't have cut off actor names or Rotten Tomatoes info.

Braz,

I did a clean install of your mod and the name of actors scroll.
No idea then, the actor names are not cut off on my system.
Is the auto completion keyboard included in this skin yet??
Also, im trying to add pictures to my profiles, and for some reason I cant link the profile pics to a special directory so my profile pics are now platform specific, which is a problem when installing my build on other platforms. I have added special://skin and special;//userdata as sources, but they dont show up when trying to link a profile picture.
Kind of new to the scene and I love the way this build looks. I am running a clean install of Jarvis on a Win10 OS, any tips on how to get this to work? Or links to references where I can learn more on my own?
(2016-04-02, 18:57)jdig4240 Wrote: Is the auto completion keyboard included in this skin yet??
Also, im trying to add pictures to my profiles, and for some reason I cant link the profile pics to a special directory so my profile pics are now platform specific, which is a problem when installing my build on other platforms. I have added special://skin and special;//userdata as sources, but they dont show up when trying to link a profile picture.
No, I haven't added support for keyboard autocomplete and not sure when/if I will get to it. My attention is on the Mimic skin right now. No idea about making profile pics portable, I don't create builds.

(2016-04-09, 01:56)Necrolepsey Wrote: Kind of new to the scene and I love the way this build looks. I am running a clean install of Jarvis on a Win10 OS, any tips on how to get this to work? Or links to references where I can learn more on my own?
Since this is a mod of Arctic Zephyr, I recommend installing the original skin directly from the Kodi addon browser. Then you can download a zip of my mod (link is in the first post) and manually install it in Kodi. See http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add..._zip_files

Not sure what else to tell you except spend some time looking through the skin settings and browsing the wiki.
(2016-04-09, 02:23)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 01:56)Necrolepsey Wrote: Kind of new to the scene and I love the way this build looks. I am running a clean install of Jarvis on a Win10 OS, any tips on how to get this to work? Or links to references where I can learn more on my own?
Since this is a mod of Arctic Zephyr, I recommend installing the original skin directly from the Kodi addon browser. Then you can download a zip of my mod (link is in the first post) and manually install it in Kodi. See http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add..._zip_files

Not sure what else to tell you except spend some time looking through the skin settings and browsing the wiki.
Yeah I guess I wasn't very specific, I saw in your original post that this is for Kodi 16 or Jarvis, but it doesn't show up when going to System>Appearance>Skins>Get More or in the Kodi add-on repository. I don't think I would have any issues with the zip files, but I can't find a version 16 of Arctic: Zephyr as a base install.
(2016-04-09, 08:33)Necrolepsey Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 02:23)braz Wrote:

Yeah I guess I wasn't very specific, I saw in your original post that this is for Kodi 16 or Jarvis, but it doesn't show up when going to System>Appearance>Skins>Get More or in the Kodi add-on repository. I don't think I would have any issues with the zip files, but I can't find a version 16 of Arctic: Zephyr as a base install.
Ah, that's right, I guess AZ isn't in the Jarvis repo. In that case, just make sure you have all of the dependencies listed in addon.xml installed.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Thanks for updating my favourite skin.

Is there any way to get Youtube trailers, HD trailers, Cinema Experience or similar add-ons to work with this skin? I don't have any options to view trailers or add-ons in the movie info view. Just cast etc. Does the skin support this and how would I turn it on?
Wow. As much as I loved the original (I only moved from Aeon Nox 6 months ago) - this takes it to a whole new level of beauty and usability! The included widgets are awesome and I'm sure I still have much to discover. Thank you!

One thing that's bugged me for a long time is the height of the some popup menu's (image below). I only ask because you seem to have overhauled every other area so precisely but is there any way to increase the max height so that it doesn't have to overflow? Blush

Just to say thanks. This skin is really nice. I love the simplicity of choosing widgets, and the redefined views. It is the cleanest Kodi has ever been.
got a strange issue here,
when tvtunes is activated in tv-shows for example, the global fanart background gets removed when it starts playing the sound.

any idea?
Beautiful skin. I have just a couple of questions:

1. should browsing through a tv/film widget also update the backgorund to match the title i'm currently looking at? At the moment it doesn't and stays on the rotating fanart.
2. do the widget take quite a while to load for anyone else? I have the Next Episodes one for TV but it never seems to load.

Thanks.
(2016-06-05, 12:32)redw Wrote: Beautiful skin. I have just a couple of questions:

1. should browsing through a tv/film widget also update the backgorund to match the title i'm currently looking at? At the moment it doesn't and stays on the rotating fanart.
2. do the widget take quite a while to load for anyone else? I have the Next Episodes one for TV but it never seems to load.

Thanks.

I think i found answers to these

1. changing the section background to 'none' will cause the widget fanart to be displayed. if the background is set to something else, that's used instead of the widget fanart. there doesn't seem to be a mix - rotating fanart when on the section and then widget fanart when hovering over the widget item
2. this was solved by lowering the item limit on the widget
Hi,

You'll add a view "Logo" ?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)5