• 34(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-22, 20:24)jokero009 Wrote: It also does not work with TV show episodes Sad (I would like to send you the version in which it works great Smile But I don't know how(
I will test it with this scenario locally. Thanks Wink
Thank you very much andash!) and separately to you nfm886Smile For returning the sketches for the episodes. This is very pleasing) But the problem with the button for the TV show is still present but I noticed that when I went to the internet it really didn't work and now it works but I want the button for the TV show to work tooLaugh
(2021-06-22, 07:54)Silent Knight Wrote: thumb images not working looks horrible as black.
those with low thumb images I am on 4k very large TV use TMM to scrap for better images
attached video how it looks at the moment to prior update.

Current version

Previous version

Hey, It is probably fixed. You can test it by downloading latest zip file from main branch: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
I will push this change with tomorrow's update. Today we need some testing before.
(2021-06-22, 20:40)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you very much andash!) and separately to you nfm886Smile For returning the sketches for the episodes. This is very pleasing) But the problem with the button for the TV show is still present but I noticed that when I went to the internet it really didn't work and now it works but I want the button for the TV show to work tooLaugh
To be honest, would be nice to see a video how it look like with this button. From my tests and @onlytanmoy it worked in most scenarios...
Sorry I do not know how to shoot a video of this problem on the console and through the phone it will be hard to see( but I will try to write straight that it would be clear how this error looks...In general, being in the widgets of the TV show and going to DialogVideoInfo, I click the 'Browse' button and after clicking this error occursTonguelayback failed (One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.) This is only for TV shows,for movies there are no problems at all)
(2021-06-22, 20:52)jokero009 Wrote: Sorry I do not know how to shoot a video of this problem on the console and through the phone it will be hard to see( but I will try to write straight that it would be clear how this error looks...In general, being in the widgets of the TV show and going to DialogVideoInfo, I click the 'Browse' button and after clicking this error occursTonguelayback failed (One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.) This is only for TV shows,for movies there are no problems at all)
Oh, nice! Now I see the problem! Smile
Thanks. If I won't fix it today, tomorrow it will works as expected Smile
(2021-06-22, 20:33)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 20:26)andash Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 10:02)nfm886 Wrote: Hey,
I think I will bring back previous behavior on landscape art since it breaks some arts for example that one from YouTube.
Yesterday I was kind of tired to check it out but I found that, when you set Skin Settings > Library > Landscape art to true it will have similar behavior to that one we changed yesterday.
Would you like to test it out? If it's what you want I will bring back landscape arts to default with today's update.
If it not works as you want I will try to implement it in different way Smile

Hi, I can see what's wrong with this approach now.

I only want this behaviour for small landscape view type, but changing this would be for all.

I think I found a solution.

add this this "Includes_Images.xml"

xml:
    <variable name="Image_Landscape_Small">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb)) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,video)] + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(airday))+ !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Art(thumb),ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(snap))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(snap)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(landscape)) + Skin.HasSetting(LandscapeArt)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(landscape)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)) + Skin.HasSetting(LandscapeArt)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(landscape)) + Skin.HasSetting(LandscapeArt)">$INFO[Container.Art(landscape)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(tvshow.landscape)) + Skin.HasSetting(LandscapeArt)">$INFO[Container.Art(tvshow.landscape)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Property(fanart))">$INFO[Container.Property(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(tvshow.fanart))">$INFO[Container.Art(tvshow.fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Thumb)">$INFO[Container.Thumb]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(thumb))">$INFO[Container.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
    </variable>
And change line 380 and 392 in Includes_Objects.xml from 
xml:
<param name="icon" value="$VAR[Image_Landscape]" />
to 
xml:
<param name="icon" value="$VAR[Image_Landscape_Small]" />

This should also keep episode images intact and take into account the use fanart option

Ok, changes are commited. You can test it if you want now by downloading zip file from main branch. I will probably push an update tomorrow.
I have to admit that episode thumbs (especially in a high quality) look much better than only Landscape art
You worked very hard with the skin today due to DialogVideoinfo issues) Don't worry about it..) I'll have no problem waiting until tomorrow if you want tomorrow Smile Moreover, it works in the widgets of the continuation of episodes and this is already goodSmile In general, I understand that the button does not work..
(2021-06-22, 21:28)jokero009 Wrote: You worked very hard with the skin today due to DialogVideoinfo issues) Don't worry about it..) I'll have no problem waiting until tomorrow if you want tomorrow Smile Moreover, it works in the widgets of the continuation of episodes and this is already goodSmile In general, I understand that the button does not work..

Hey, now it works! ^^ Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip and test it a bit Wink
It really worked!) Thank you so much for fixing the button Blush
I already thought it would be necessary to get used to another method of play  a TV showBig Grin, without DialogVideoInfo(  but I am very used to launching it through it...)
(2021-06-22, 18:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:12)jokero009 Wrote: I tried to change it myself in the color settings, but when changing, only the background color changes but not the transparent brightness, so I returned it as it was)
Hey @jokero009 and everyone Smile
I made some changes to play button again, and want to ask you for help with testing before I push an update. Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
I tested it and from my tests it should works this time. But I must be sure before I push an update. Don't want to break it again Smile
Thanks in advance!
Okay - tested the latest. Play button in DialogVideoInfo works fine for movies and tv, although there's a bit of a delay between pressing the button and the media playing - normally for me it's almost instantaneous. Now, there's about 3 seconds and a loading symbol popped up as well. But it's working at least lol.

Also - thank you for adding back thumbnails for tv shows. Much appreciated.
Hi,

Will you add in automatically trailer play function for Netflix view on home screen?

Thanks.
(2021-06-22, 17:06)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 16:55)rodainas Wrote: Is it possible to add an icon image for themoviedb (inside extras/icons). I point them manually but with every update the folders inside the skin get reset and have to add them manually everytime.

Sure. Please just send me one and I will add it Smile

Thank you, I use the default one that comes with the themoviedb helper addon.

https://imgur.com/2SrcyhN
(2021-06-22, 23:11)onesane Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:12)jokero009 Wrote: I tried to change it myself in the color settings, but when changing, only the background color changes but not the transparent brightness, so I returned it as it was)
Hey @jokero009 and everyone Smile
I made some changes to play button again, and want to ask you for help with testing before I push an update. Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
I tested it and from my tests it should works this time. But I must be sure before I push an update. Don't want to break it again Smile
Thanks in advance!
Okay - tested the latest. Play button in DialogVideoInfo works fine for movies and tv, although there's a bit of a delay between pressing the button and the media playing - normally for me it's almost instantaneous. Now, there's about 3 seconds and a loading symbol popped up as well. But it's working at least lol.

Also - thank you for adding back thumbnails for tv shows. Much appreciated.
Thanks for testing! I will fix this delay Smile

#edit
Delay should be now fixed Wink
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0