• 35(current)
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
@tyler what buttons?
Feature request: add "in progress tv shows" somewhere to user interface and allow to "mark as watched" with long press menu.
Asus P8H77-V LE, BIOS 0237 | Intel i5 3470 3.2ghz | 8GB RAM | TX750W Corsair PSU | 60GB OCZ SSD | 500GB data drive
@alexktz, "in progress tv shows" isn't yet available as api call, "mark as watched" is already in the to-do list! ciao
Wicked. Thanks dude. Love the app btw. And the quick iPhone 5 update.

Thanks!
Asus P8H77-V LE, BIOS 0237 | Intel i5 3470 3.2ghz | 8GB RAM | TX750W Corsair PSU | 60GB OCZ SSD | 500GB data drive
On the fullscreen video player up/down - left/right arrow keys does not work, that is, they don't skip 30s and 10minutes. The Android remote works.

And by the way I think those play/pause/rewind... buttons are too small on iOS-version. Android skin is better IMHO.
@aciim, which XBMC version are you using? Seems works perfectly with the latest stable XBMC (eden) the up/down - left/right arrow keys to skip 30 sec and 10 minutes.

For too small buttons will see if something can be done.
Hipporemote has nice sized xbmc buttons, if a little too big. But the now playing screen on iOS is a little bare and could be improved with larger buttons for sure.
(2012-10-29, 13:46)joethefox Wrote: @aciim, which XBMC version are you using? Seems works perfectly with the latest stable XBMC (eden) the up/down - left/right arrow keys to skip 30 sec and 10 minutes.

RaspBMC RC5 on Raspberry Smile

Is there a way to log/debug these events? (Debugmode perhaps?)
I'm on a pi running Raspbmc and nightly compiled 26th October v12.

I can confirm the behaviour too.
@alexktz, @aciim, \m/ but you are using an alpha version of XBMC (frodo alpha release), so this can happen with alpha software. I have verified that the up/down/left/right button while in fullscreen don't work as expected with this xbmc alpha. For sure will be fixed on XBMC side in the near future.
(2012-10-29, 12:45)joethefox Wrote: @tyler what buttons?

All of them. So, for navigation if I want to go down one file it scrolls normally 3 or 4 files down. If I press back it tends to jump a few folders out. And when I select a folder it will either open the folder and immediately play the video file in that folder or if there are multiple folders it will open those etc
Is it possible to add a home button so that when I'm buried into a series it doesn't take 4/5 taps out to get back to the main menu.

Eg

Main menu > tv shows > show > season. > episode.

It's a lot of taps to "reverse out" one level at a time. TA!
(2012-10-29, 15:29)tyler Wrote:
(2012-10-29, 12:45)joethefox Wrote: @tyler what buttons?

All of them. So, for navigation if I want to go down one file it scrolls normally 3 or 4 files down. If I press back it tends to jump a few folders out. And when I select a folder it will either open the folder and immediately play the video file in that folder or if there are multiple folders it will open those etc
The REMOTE CONTROL VIEW buttons you mean? Big Grin If so, try to kill the app and relaunch. let me know if this solves the issue.
Yes, remote view.

Just quit the app and tested for you. No dice. The remote arrows do nothing - is it frodo related?
@alexktz, The quit app advice was for tyler issue (multiple tap) and yes, the buttons up/down/left/right to skip playback is a frodo api issue.
There is something under development to solve the lot of taps to come back to home menu. Give me some time Wink
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8