• 36(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
@FernetMenta, trouble is in curlfile.cpp (filesystem), if changed code a little, addon work fine, tested in windows 10, with more recent nightly.

Removing this
Code:
else if (name == "postdata")
        {
          m_postdata = Base64::Decode(value);
          m_postdataset = true;
        }
        else if (name == "active-remote")// needed for DACP!
        {
          SetRequestHeader(it->first, value);
        }
        // other standard headers (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields)
        else if (name == "accept" || name == "accept-language" || name == "accept-datetime" ||
                 name == "authorization" || name == "cache-control" || name == "connection" ||
                 name == "content-md5" || name == "content-type" || name == "date" ||
                 name == "expect" || name == "forwarded" || name == "from" ||
                 name == "if-match" || name == "if-modified-since" || name == "if-none-match" ||
                 name == "if-range" || name == "if-unmodified-since" || name == "max-forwards" ||
                 name == "origin" || name == "pragma" || name == "range" || name == "te" ||
                 name == "upgrade" || name == "via" || name == "warning" ||
                 name == "x-requested-with" || name == "dnt" || name == "x-forwarded-for" ||
                 name == "x-forwarded-host" || name == "x-forwarded-proto" ||
                 name == "front-end-https" || name == "x-http-method-override" ||
                 name == "x-att-deviceid" || name == "x-wap-profile" || name == "x-uidh" ||
                 name == "x-csrf-token" || name == "x-request-id" || name == "x-correlation-id" ||
                 name == "icy-metadata")
        {
          if (name == "authorization")
            CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option '%s: ***********'", it->first.c_str());
          else
            CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option '%s: %s'", it->first.c_str(), value.c_str());
        }
        // we don't add blindly all options to headers anymore
        // if anybody wants to pass options to ffmpeg, explicitly prefix those
        // to be identified here
        else
        {
          CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() ignoring header option '%s: %s'", it->first.c_str(), value.c_str());
        }
      }
    }
  }

And replace with only this code, addon work fine in Krypton.

Code:
else if (name == "postdata")
        {[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/EOyOxIJ6loQ[/video]
          m_postdata = Base64::Decode(value);
          m_postdataset = true;
        }        
        else
      }
    }
  }

Prabably have better way for fix, hope help you.

Make one video show spotify working Kodi Krypton, skin Aeon MQ7. Test Spotify begin 0:30 sec

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I am getting the 'no valid browser was found...' message.

Working on a Asustor NAS. There are two browsers installed.

What can i do?
(2016-11-09, 22:52)Wanilton Wrote: trouble is in curlfile.cpp (filesystem), if changed code a little, addon work fine, tested in windows 10, with more recent nightly.

The addon is sending the name "x-spotify-token"

so replacing

Code:
name == "icy-metadata")

with

Code:
name == "icy-metadata" || name == "x-spotify-token")

fixes the issue (compiled and tested on Windows)

or a better solution: replace all the instances of "x-spotify-token" in the addon with, for example, "x-csrf-token" (also tested and working).
(2016-11-10, 04:55)A600 Wrote: or a better solution: replace all the instances of "x-spotify-token" in the addon with, for example, "x-csrf-token" (also tested and working).

this works perfectly!
(2016-11-10, 04:55)A600 Wrote: or a better solution: replace all the instances of "x-spotify-token" in the addon with, for example, "x-csrf-token" (also tested and working).

Great work, I will try this tonight and deploy a new beta version if it's working.

BTW: Sorry That I did not yet reply here to all the comments. I switched to Macbook recently and the Spotify addon doesn't work at all on MacOs Sierra, like FernetMenta was also experiencing

@Marcelveldt, I can confirm this works. Just converted all instances of x-Spotify-token in the addon directory with x-csrf-token, then reboot.
Working on RPi using latest nightlies! Big Grin

Thanks Wanilton and A600
Great news guys ! Thanks !!
Where exactly are those files located that needs to be replaced?
I did search but can't seem to find them.
(2016-11-11, 09:43)sanity Wrote: Where exactly are those files located that needs to be replaced?
I did search but can't seem to find them.

the files are in the add-on directory. in plugin.audio.spotify.
i just opened all the files in notepad++, searched them all for "x-spotify-token" and replaced all with "x-csrf-token".
i didn't even look which exact files i replaced. i just opened all files within plugin.audio.spotify folder with notepad++ in tabs.
Thumbs Up 
Thank you! I forgot about the great program notepad++
Hi to all, just like to ask if it's possible to integrate spotify in kodi library. Thanks in advanced

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk
To my knowledge adding music from an addon to the music library is impossible for all music addons.
(2016-11-10, 16:04)ray2301 Wrote:

this works perfectly!

Just tried: I confirm, it works! Wink

Thank you!
(2016-11-10, 16:31)marcelveldt Wrote:

Great work, I will try this tonight and deploy a new beta version if it's working.

BTW: Sorry That I did not yet reply here to all the comments. I switched to Macbook recently and the Spotify addon doesn't work at all on MacOs Sierra, like FernetMenta was also experiencing

Please do not leave the development of this fantastic addon behind because of this. Its such a wonderful addition to the Kodi experience. When this addon was first released and I realized who the developer was I felt such joy because of your devotion and hard work and excellence on other scrips witch have made Kodi so great. Dont get me wrong, the addon is fantastic as it is and I dosent miss anything, but I guess it has to be maintained in order to work in the long run.

Im such a fan of your work and so very grateful for sharing your work with the community.

/Marcus

On another note, the default view for artist, album, song does not seem to work for me anymore, Has anything changed in the core wish could have had an effect on this?
(2016-11-11, 16:48)DarkHelmet Wrote: To my knowledge adding music from an addon to the music library is impossible for all music addons.

Ok thanks for the info.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17