• 368(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-08-02, 17:46)ryanmcclure Wrote:
(2014-08-02, 17:01)freed1b Wrote: [quote='ryanmcclure' pid='1764243' dateline='1406986219']

Try installing PTVL from a zip file instead. The link is in post 1. You can choose from there I'd you want stable or development. I dint think there's a repo with PTVL, but I could be wrong. If you need helping finding/installing PTVL, let us know-we'll be more than happy to help!

Thanks, can you advise how to install from zip on an appletv? I guess I have to ssh to the appletv and copy the file there. is that correct?

You can ssh it in, that's correct. Then, go to Settings > add-ons > Install from Zip File. navigate to the file and select it. It should install then. If you get an error, send us a log and we'll help you debug! Smile
[/quote

Ok done that .. I am getting unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library......

what is my next steps

Thanks for the patience
Any progress on looking into the issue for resuming playback when the local media has a subtitle file present in the local folder?
(2014-07-31, 17:19)LakersFan Wrote: Have you tried these suggestions?

That fixed it. I knew there was something I was missing as I had this problem a few months back. Thanks for the help.
(2014-08-02, 21:30)ThorC1138 Wrote: Any progress on looking into the issue for resuming playback when the local media has a subtitle file present in the local folder?

I did fix a few problems associated with seeking, but this subtitle issue is a bug within XBMC (or should I say Kodi..ugh!!). It's most likely connected with Gotham's new subtitle service.. I don't have the time to properly document the problem and issue a ticket with them.

::Update::

Pushing an update soon, any last minute bugs that need to be squished, post a log and detail information about the problem... including what channel has the problem Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hello, is there a program/channel guide in PsuedoTV Live? If so, how do I get to it?
(2014-08-04, 01:39)chizzua Wrote: Hello, is there a program/channel guide in PsuedoTV Live? If so, how do I get to it?

You mean the guide you can see a screenshot of in the first post? Press the enter key on the keyboard.
I have lots of questions but let start with this one....How do i get illive streams to work in ptvl? Either in .strm file for or any way actually. A any help would be greatly welcomed because ive tried and tried with no answers. thanks
Hey, Luna! I've had some progress with PTVL on my Raspberry Pi. I had my media library synced via MySQL with my other computer. However, just for the heck of it, I removed the sync and scanned my library separately on my Pi. Haven't had a lock up yet! Neither channel loading
nor playback yields lock ups! Any thoughts as to what may have caused this to happen?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
Btw, does anyone else experience this from time to time? Occasionally, when I press the Info button on my remote/keyboard, I get this instead of the PTVL info:

Is there a file under Skin/720p/*.xml that can be altered to prevent this under PTVL?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
How do i set up genesis in PTVLive? I tried following the directplugin instruction on the OP but the plug-ins i added to settings2.xml are parsed but do not show up.
(2014-08-04, 14:21)chizzua Wrote: How do i set up genesis in PTVLive? I tried following the directplugin instruction on the OP but the plug-ins i added to settings2.xml are parsed but do not show up.

No support for that kind of stuff here. Take it elsewhere
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-08-04, 14:22)bry- Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 14:21)chizzua Wrote: How do i set up genesis in PTVLive? I tried following the directplugin instruction on the OP but the plug-ins i added to settings2.xml are parsed but do not show up.

in the time you took to write that post, you could've helped me. thanks anyways.
(2014-08-04, 15:10)chizzua Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 14:22)bry- Wrote:

in the time you took to write that post, you could've helped me. thanks anyways.

No he couldn't... -bry is respecting the rules of this forum and this thread! You are not!!

Be respectful and read the first three posts... I clearly state not to discuss plugins banned by this forum! There are other forums for that kind of talk...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
So, I tried reinstalling PTVLive and autotuning channels but it causes an error that makes XBMC shut down. Attached is a copy of my logs: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=260735

Any idea how to deal with this issue?
Just upgraded to stable 4.7 and I have two issues in my set up
1.First is a "classic" unicodeAngry.This time I can't see the plot in live channels through pvr(Title of the show is fine but in plot can see only numbers...)
Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfsprt2wxozsz9i/unicode%20log
m3u: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jw5oddo3qab4bku/channel_4.m3u

2.I can't get super favorites channels to work.Tried both folders ways.autotune or manual but no luck.Read in forum that it works but can't see what I am doing wrong.
Here is a log with only super favorites autotune enabled (always freezes on "loading")
https://www.dropbox.com/s/04c4gy7r1rly9a...ites%20log

Thanks Lunatixz and everyone else working on this project

p.s.Nice work with the plugins artworkSmile
  • 368(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45