• 37(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@warlion,

changes to the system info look great. Now I can see all my cores and their load. Thanks for that. Unfortunately, on the main menu it still shows all my cores instead of one percentage for all.

edit:

tested on two openelec based htpc's, one Intel, the other AMD: same result (but the AMD is dual core, so the cpu load 'fits' on the main menu.
CoreElec on a Tanix TX3 (s905x3). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
I was afraid of that, is not any information on the wiki for CPU I will keep trying
Hi warlion ! Hope you're doin' fine !

Just started a very fresh install (this time without any mod) of the latest git version with beta1. And one annoying bug is still remaining.
Do you remember about a week ago when I told you this ? :

(2014-02-25, 00:46)Lockos Wrote: One question though : In Nox 4.1.9 "Frodo" version, only one bug was remaining and bothering me. At season level, the logo for TV Shows in episode view and small list view (among others) was only displaying for remotely scrapped TV Shows but not when those same shows were scrapped manually (with local .nfo files and local logo.png files). Why ? I never figured out why...

Can you tell me if this bug is still here for Gotham version and how to resolve it if it is ?

Thanks in advance ! Smile

The thing is I was wrong. I thought the source of the problem was the scrapper used but it wasn't. I found the source of the bug which is the presence or not of season fanarts

Indeed, when we don't have season fanarts in the season folder, the logo is working like a charm :

On the contrary, if we use season fanarts in the season folder, the logos don't display, (regardless to the selected season) :

Are we obliged to chose between season fanarts and logos ?
I think you can easily reproduce the error by putting or not season fanarts in your tvshows folders.
I know this is a bug as old as 4.0.9 Nox Frodo Version, but can you please take a look at it ?

Thanks a lot Smile
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Can you share your season fanart to test it
Of course ! what do you want ? Just the .jpeg file I use ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Yes your files front the big bang
Here's a download link (the file names haven't been changed at all during the upload, I checked it) : Logo bug files

P.S : I've added a screenshot for you to see my folder library structure for this particular show.
Have you been able to reproduce the issue ?
i did try this

variable.xml line 682-685
change variable LogoVarList
Code:
<variable name="LogoVarList">
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    </variable>

for this

Code:
    <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</value>    
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    </variable>
@warlion

Netflix Logo - Put in Studios Folder Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy85c351fjxq3ev/Netflix.png
(2014-03-05, 19:14)warlion Wrote: i did try this

variable.xml line 682-685
change variable LogoVarList
Code:
    </variable>

for this

Code:
    <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</value>    
    </variable>

It just works great ! Thank you very much ! Wink
Hmmm, installed B1 and am trying to install this and get "Dependencies not met". I also tried the latest version from GIT.

The amusing thing is this all works on my Hackintosh and now I'm trying this out on my Macbook Pro Retina. Huh

Edit:

Now this is alarming...I can't even install the regular Aeon Nox via the "add skin" option in B1. I get the same error message.

Edit 2:

..or any other skin for that matter. Obviously this has nothing to do with this skin so off I go in another direction to figure this out.
humm its strange

i use the Beta 1 and the last git version of warlion

and i have mackbook pro

Start with clean installation and comment ..
Very strange now. Completely removed the XBMC B1 app, deleted the hidden XBMC dir then reinstalled the app. Now when I add from the zip file (latest git) I don't get the error, I saw a few things being installed and now I can see the "Currently downloading Add-ons" and has been like this for 10 minutes.

I think a server might be busy somewhere so I'll try again in a few hours. I've tried a few times now with the same end results. Here's a pic of where it ends and doesn't continue. The system isn't frozen

http://imgur.com/1rHyYID
when i uptdate i change my skin to confluence and i load the .zip when the load is finish and xbmc ask to me to change the skin i say no , i change the skin manually .
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25