• 39(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
GR8 work Smile
Well it's Sunday and the suspense is killing me!
mcborzu Wrote:Unbelievable, unless you have a new script or way of coding thats, what 10,000 lines of code??

27938 lines to be exact. I believe it is the largest xml written for an skin. But it was worth the work.

The skin over the themes (yes, the themes returned) are being submitted now, anytime I come back with the official launch.

MarcosQui Wrote:27938 lines to be exact. I believe it is the largest xml written for an skin. But it was worth the work..
Shocked
First page has been updated buy I can't find a download link HuhHuh
Easy, are almost 700MB in total, it takes a while. Wink
t2ffn Wrote:Legend. You're one of the most talented, helpful, hard working skinners on here in my opinion. You've reborn Aeon for the Dharma generation, and this is my only skin now. This just gets better and better.

Truely excellent. Well done.

I am very grateful for your words, I never expected to hear this from someone here.

Version 2.5.0 released officially, all links and news on the first post. Big Grin

Best Regards.
Thanks, looking forward to trying this out.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
MarcosQui Wrote:Easy, are almost 700MB in total, it takes a while. Wink

Thanks! downloading now on my very slow 3 meg connection Big Grin
Thanks a lot, Aeon at the top Smile very good job MarcosQui
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
I think I have found a bug. This does not happen with Confluence. When going to SETTINGS > (push down) SYSTEM INFO I get "script failed: version.py". I am running RC2.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Thanks, looking forward to trying this out.

I hate to report a bug so soon after an epic update but for me the update is useless since TV playlists are still not displaying properly, and yet movie playlists are... Is everyone else experiencing this? I am not having this problem in other skins

*EDIT: TV Show playlists are not displayed properly though the playlists menu or as shortcuts. TV Shows are displayed in library mode but no information is given and views break trying to display them... This has always been the case for MQ2.

Any quick fix?
Just to confirm we need to remove the old MQ 2 ( I was running your latest version till 2.5 was released) first then install 2.5 via the zip file?

thanks
SlaveUnit Wrote:I think I have found a bug. This does not happen with Confluence. When going to SETTINGS > (push down) SYSTEM INFO I get "script failed: version.py". I am running RC2.

I apologize.

Attached is the corrected script, just put it into a directory of skin> resources \ utils

https://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/A...version.py
uncertainty Wrote:Just to confirm we need to remove the old MQ 2 ( I was running your latest version till 2.5 was released) first then install 2.5 via the zip file?

thanks

AFAIK you only need to switch to Confluence and then install the new MQ from zip. I don't think you actually have to remove the old MQ skin, just switch out of it, because it can't update some files if they are in use.
VoxCommando.com
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232