• 397(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-11-28, 12:03)charliekay74 Wrote: 1)Is it normal that when playing music the songtext is written above the fanart and artist description?

2)And is it possible that the disc art uses the album art instead of the web radio art?

1. yes its not meant to show both at the same time
2. looks like a Bug, no idea why the AlbumArt (radio logo) gets used as CDArt, there should be No Art at all, if there is no CDArt present
1) on the right side there would be free space for song text, why not using this;-)?

2) is it a bug in my setup or general? I think at one time it worked properly...

3) is there also disc art for movies in this skin? Which other skins offer cd art in music playing section and artist info? My pc has too little power for aeon madnox i think
(2016-11-25, 20:04)ibanana Wrote: Hello,

Does someone has an idea about my issues? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2460229

EDIT : That true with sagas too. Fore exemple, I have Lethal Weapon saga. When I right click to change the poster : shows "300" movie poster instead.....
Looks like a database offset... Sad
Any idea?

Huh Huh Sad
(2016-11-29, 23:47)meowmoo Wrote:
Quote:The Shift View shows a metadata listings for Type.
not sure, need to see a picture

Here is a picture. As you can see, "Type" is blank. What tag is this supposed to be pulling from?

Image 1

(2016-11-29, 23:47)meowmoo Wrote: 1. If you talking about the "genre, style, mood, info" than yes
2. I guess, dont have any lossless. cant test :/
3. Not sure if kodi provide us the information
4.I think Shelf 3d Right is not made for showing Music, (not sure) so it revert back to the default view (list)
5. Looks like a bug, need to test it...
6. Playcount shows 1 if you played whole cd...i start removing it, but run out of time
7. ?

1. Is this box only supposed to contain the song duration? Image 2

2. I was mistaken. It's working correctly.

p.s. Any idea how to embed an from OneDrive in a post?
Type, is CD/EP/sampler, i think it gets the into from scrip-toolbox, and only works with nfos, but I'm not sure

The duration box looks outdated, I changed it when I was doing the music panel view, not sure what's going on, need to test it, you are using latest git?

Use imgurl or some other image host
@meowmoo, seems majority of skin helper provided info isn't working anymore after marcel updated skin helper. I can't get logo, tracklist etc etc. anymore even after setting up the new required setbool. I'm looking into it.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-12-01, 15:34)meowmoo Wrote: Type, is CD/EP/sampler, i think it gets the into from scrip-toolbox, and only works with nfos, but I'm not sure

Pardon my newbieness... (1) Do I need to install scrip-toolbox, or is it already installed? (2) Are there instructions somewhere to create NFOs for music files?

(2016-12-01, 15:34)meowmoo Wrote: The duration box looks outdated, I changed it when I was doing the music panel view, not sure what's going on, need to test it, you are using latest git?

I am using the version that was downloaded from here on 11/27: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox. How can I tell whether this is the latest version?

(2016-12-01, 15:34)meowmoo Wrote: Use imgurl or some other image host

Thanks! I'll give that a try.
How can I get a view like this when I'm playing music:

Select 'Seedyevil' option in music viz settings.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Why is there in Madnox Krypton the background Random "Movie Wall Grid" no more?
(2016-12-02, 12:12)Mike_Doc Wrote: Select 'Seedyevil' option in music viz settings.

I don't see this option. Can you tell me where to find music viz settings?

Thank you!!
Hi Guys.

I just updated from shednox to madnox after going from openelec to kodibuntu on my intel nuc.

Im loving madnox so far, but i wanted to know if there is a way to refresh random movies/random tv episode widget like it was on shednox.

Ie: On shednox the widget would cycle through the movies or episodes by itself rather than staying on one list item alone, and the list itself would refresh after a few minutes.

I tried to look for the code to change or update in the files but cant seem to find the right place to see how to do it.

Anyone that can help?
(2016-12-08, 17:14)Morphiex Wrote: Hi Guys.

I just updated from shednox to madnox after going from openelec to kodibuntu on my intel nuc.

Im loving madnox so far, but i wanted to know if there is a way to refresh random movies/random tv episode widget like it was on shednox.

Ie: On shednox the widget would cycle through the movies or episodes by itself rather than staying on one list item alone, and the list itself would refresh after a few minutes.

I tried to look for the code to change or update in the files but cant seem to find the right place to see how to do it.

Anyone that can help?

Morphiex,

Unfortunately no. This functionality was found to cause a lot of issues in Kodi Jarvis, so it was removed from the skin.

Regards,

Bart
Hi, isn't the first post available? How can we download the skin? Thanks!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
(2016-12-03, 03:29)elee532 Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 12:12)Mike_Doc Wrote: Select 'Seedyevil' option in music viz settings.

I don't see this option. Can you tell me where to find music viz settings?

Thank you!!

Bumping this. Thanks for any help!
  • 397(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39