• 4(current)
WIP Ace for Kodi 14 Helix
For me the same. recently added for series is working but not for movies. I only get a PVR error and the text in the movie detail view for resume reload play cinema ex, trailer are not in the right position

(2015-01-29, 18:44)freddygl Wrote: Hi, in the latest version of ACE I have a problem. On the home screen, if I go to the "recently added" and select a movie to play, tells me that no selected any PVR and see the log. If I go into the movies section and choose the plays correctly. You can help me please?
@muCkk - Hi again, thanks for all your work.

I noticed something tiny... and yet, it's still there - going to Movie Information - the highlight of the text (Cinema Ex, Trailer etc'...) is half offside, same thing with TV Shows information.

Another thing, which is more of a question - Let's say I go to the (main) menu customization, I'm in Movies and I enable Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts (Artwork Organizer script enabled).
Going back to the main menu - I have no background images at all. Did I miss something? Or does everyone experience that?

I'll appreciate your answer(s) when and if you have the time Smile . Again - thanks! You made Kodi back in business from my point of view.
Awesome, thanks! Not having Ace was one of the few things that kept me from switching to Kodi.
(2015-01-29, 18:44)freddygl Wrote: Hi, in the latest version of ACE I have a problem. On the home screen, if I go to the "recently added" and select a movie to play, tells me that no selected any PVR and see the log. If I go into the movies section and choose the plays correctly. You can help me please?
me too

(2015-02-01, 18:11)extremeaudio Wrote: Couple of things not working as intended, that I have stumbled upon so far:

1. When I select "right list" view for video libraries I don't get any movie names. It's blank. The names show up just fine for all other views.

See this:
(2015-01-25, 16:18)muCkk Wrote: See this post (3rd quote).

By(t)e
I just uninstalled extended info script to get rid of the pop ups. Anyone foresee any issue with that? I have not run into any so far.

(2015-02-01, 18:11)extremeaudio Wrote: 2. When I press the character "e" on the on screen keyboard, the keyboard disappears. So I believe it's behaving like an "enter" command or something.

I remember this earlier happening when I had "remote sends keyboard presses" enabled. Now this option is not there in Kodi. Anyone else not facing this issue?
Here is another update. I applied all the PVR changes and fixed some alignments (Right List view, Rom Collection Browser dialogs, video-/album-/song-information dialogs). I also added the possibility to leave the vertical submenus by going right. The PVR windows need some testing, please let me know if you find any bugs. Starting movies/shows from the widget is still not working at the moment.

Quote:- Added possibility to leave vertical submenus by going right.
- Fixed: Alignments in Right List view, RCB dialogs, other dialogs.
- Rewrite of PVR windows.

@extremeaudio: I couldn't reproduce your problems yet. Did you fix them in the meantime?

@KitFox: Is the Artwork Organizer addon installed and working correctly?
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing this hit the repo Smile
EPG, Recordings etc are not accessible via the sub menu (left arrow key on "Live TV" menu item). Selecting them takes you to the channels screen.
(2015-02-05, 20:47)muCkk Wrote: @KitFox: Is the Artwork Organizer addon installed and working correctly?

@muCkk - I never used it before, so I really have no idea. Your version of Ace is the first time I had to install Artwork Organizer (manually anyway) and I didn't see any error. Do you need a log file or anything?
(2015-02-06, 17:49)KitFox Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 20:47)muCkk Wrote: @KitFox: Is the Artwork Organizer addon installed and working correctly?

@muCkk - I never used it before, so I really have no idea. Your version of Ace is the first time I had to install Artwork Organizer (manually anyway) and I didn't see any error. Do you need a log file or anything?

Ahhh, oops. sorry muCkk. My bad - everything is ok actually. All I had to do was click the "Fanart Collection / Create or Update Database" option.

So false alarm, but I do have a question about it - does it copy my image database - creating in fact two image databases? Or does it simply update and use the same one Kodi already scanned?

Thanks.
(2015-02-02, 19:21)MasterVega Wrote: For me the same. recently added for series is working but not for movies. I only get a PVR error and the text in the movie detail view for resume reload play cinema ex, trailer are not in the right position

Hi and big thanks again for this great work on my favourite skin! Unfortunately this bug is still not fixed. Any chance to repair the "recently added" movie panel?
(2015-02-06, 19:47)Matthias030 Wrote: Hi and big thanks again for this great work on my favourite skin! Unfortunately this bug is still not fixed. Any chance to repair the "recently added" movie panel?
Yes of course, it's next on my list.

@KitFox: I haven't used that addon so far. But from what I've read it copies the images to another location - not sure though.
can you fix this? thanks.

kodi helix 14.1 - cu lyrics 2.0.12

kodi helix 14.1 - cu lyrics 3.0.6

Hi muCkk,

a BIG thanks for your work on ace.
For a long time I used "Gotham" with ace and I just upgraded to Kodi "Helix".
I'm glad that "Ace" is still usable thanks to your work.

One gets used to famliar beloved skins over the time.
You made my days!
Big Grin
Update!
@jangkrik & Matthias030: Your problems should be fixed now.
Quote:- Fixed: Live TV submenu.
- Fixed: Window IDs from CustomHelp and CustomTrailer.
- Fixed: Lyrics window.

@Gimegivya: It's always nice to hear Smile.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace for Kodi 14 Helix3