• 4(current)
v15 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard
Hi,

While admittedly not strictly on-topic, could you tell me how you managed to get the fanart to appear on the DVD and then have the DVD pop out of the case in the Shelf view? I've seen it a few times on various forums but never managed to find out how it's done. I've a feeling that it's tied to movie sets and is not available for individual movies which would be a shame but either way, if you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
(2015-06-18, 01:42)Callahan Wrote: Hi,

While admittedly not strictly on-topic, could you tell me how you managed to get the fanart to appear on the DVD and then have the DVD pop out of the case in the Shelf view? I've seen it a few times on various forums but never managed to find out how it's done. I've a feeling that it's tied to movie sets and is not available for individual movies which would be a shame but either way, if you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

That view was put together by user djoole. I just included it at his request. You would have to look at the viewshelfcase.xml file to see how it was put together. I just tweaked it enough so that the labels were added properly in the skin.

scott s.
(2015-06-17, 08:42)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 21:47)the_bo Wrote: Hi Scott

In your shelfcase view, when i press left at beginning of list it doesnt move to the end of the list and vice versa.

It works on all the other views. What should i add to enable this.

Thanks Again for this view.

Good catch. Have the fix.

scott s.

Cheers scott.
Thanks
(2015-06-18, 01:42)Callahan Wrote: Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, you just need to download CD art for your movies with Artwork Downloader.
If it's available, it will show up.
But I'm not sure it's working for movie sets though.. Will need to check that later tonight.
You still need to replace the addon xml file for service.skin.widgets to get proper functioning of the widgets
Hi Smile i have a problem with this skin specially when all files are updated, the issues is when i updated all file (with cover, fanart,logo,ecc) sometime on some file, the cover, fanart,logo.. will disappear i have the latest kodi nightly build, and this skin. How can i keep these one ?

EDIT:
In Confluence Skin with same version of Kodi i don't see this issue, but i like more the aeon skin.
Hi,

Thanks for this beautiful skin. But I have an issue with both of my windows machines just showing an empty EPG timeline in Igengard rc1. It's showing EPG in channel view. Same issue with confluence screen, worked fine in helix 14.2.

Timeline is still working on my Android Tablet with Isengard rc1, so I guess my EPG file is valid as it comes local from my NAS. Any suggestions what I could try to fix it please? Already deleted the ViewModes6.db in my userfolder...

Thanks to everyone reading this!
Sorry, posted twice... Undecided
sorry i con not download this MQ5 can someone help
thank you
hi folks...

First , THX scott967 for his work !!!
Hi - many thanks for the great work on this skin!

The only issue I have is that I am now unable to add a AUDIO custom smart playlist to the main menu - if I do it and select it when in place, it just brings me to the "artist, album, genre" etc top of the music library.
The exact same playlists worked fine in the helixmod.
It works fine with video playlists - any thoughts on where I'm going wrong? Or is it Isengard's fault as I have just upgraded?
How do I see the cover of the disc?
in the music just create a file called cdart.png, but in the movie does not work with the movie movie-cdart.png.
(2015-07-06, 10:46)DrSlump Wrote: How do I see the cover of the disc?
in the music just create a file called cdart.png, but in the movie does not work with the movie movie-cdart.png.

For movie most people use the "artwork downloader" addon to get the disc. The addon also adds the link to the art in the library. It sets this as art-type "cdart". If you do not use something like "artwork downloader", you have to manually add the art to the database by selecting a movie in library view and opening the "movie info" window. In this window use "get thumb" and then you can browse for and set the "discart" for the movie. Note that artwork downloader does not support filenames like movie-cdart.png, only disc.png

scott s.
(2015-07-05, 23:42)peajay18 Wrote: Hi - many thanks for the great work on this skin!

The only issue I have is that I am now unable to add a AUDIO custom smart playlist to the main menu - if I do it and select it when in place, it just brings me to the "artist, album, genre" etc top of the music library.
The exact same playlists worked fine in the helixmod.
It works fine with video playlists - any thoughts on where I'm going wrong? Or is it Isengard's fault as I have just upgraded?

Did a test. Found that music smart playlists are broken in RC1 if you have a genre rule (at least if the rule is "genre contains", didn't test other variations). Check to see if you have a genre rule and try one without a genre rule. Trac ticket #16104 submitted. Thanks for finding.

scott s.
(2015-07-07, 01:52)scott967 Wrote: Did a test. Found that music smart playlists are broken in RC1 if you have a genre rule (at least if the rule is "genre contains", didn't test other variations). Check to see if you have a genre rule and try one without a genre rule. Trac ticket #16104 submitted. Thanks for finding.

scott s.

The "genre contains" is exactly the type of playlist I'm having a problem with - will test another kind.
Thanks for the response!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard6