• 41(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=...ost1545754

MadVR 0.80 released
added new interface "IMadVRDirect3D9Manager" for XBMC (work in progress)

Yes! I hope tiben will be able to make this work.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Sweet Smile

Today Subtitles and MadVR

TOMORROW! THE WOOOOORRRLLLDDD!!! ShockedWink
i3-2100 /w Scythe Big Shuriken Cooler, 4GB RAM, GT430 Passive, 40GB SSD boot drive, 2TB 5400RPM internal media drive, 2TB external drive, Nexus 430W PSU, Nexus case fans

Feeding Yamaha RX-V1800, Panasonic 42PZ80 Plasma, Mission 753/Quad speaker surround kit
alexrose1uk Wrote:Sweet Smile

Today Subtitles and MadVR

TOMORROW! THE WOOOOORRRLLLDDD!!! ShockedWink

you better believe it Shocked...Wink

ill be waiting till all the suggestions ive mentioned get implemented or even dare i say gone beyond my suggestions ....
ZERO <ibis>' Wrote:Then why not map it to a preset you can run when using the pc input...

Also you can still do it on the gpu level. I am not talking about in the cocex settings but on the output to the display directly.

What is it that you are doing to minimize banding anyways b/c now I am interested in seeing if I can improve my quality further.

RE: Banding: RGB Full 0-255 output from ATI's CCC, and MadVR renderer. Default settings in MadVR are sufficient, just make sure the PC or TV levels is appropriate for the display.
Two questions.

1) Although I select WASAPI under System/Audio, the info function (O) says I'm using Direct Sound.
2) Is it possible to use Reclock with DSPlayer? Is it necessary? In MPC-HC I use it, combined with MadVR, and I don't have any problem. But I don't understand where one should set the audio renderer.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:Two questions.

1) Although I select WASAPI under System/Audio, the info function (O) says I'm using Direct Sound.
2) Is it possible to use Reclock with DSPlayer? Is it necessary? In MPC-HC I use it, combined with MadVR, and I don't have any problem. But I don't understand where one should set the audio renderer.

1 - None of those audio settings have anything to do with DSPlayer, there use to be an option in 553d719 under Settings > Video > DSPlayer to set the audio renderer for DSPlayer wouldn't mind seeing it come back if its gone

2 - I've used Reclock with DSPlayer I just set it in Reclock config to load as the audio renderer when using XBMC didn't need to set it anywhere else

In ReClock go to "Advanced Settings" then the bottom option "Applications for which ReClock is allowed to replace the default renderer" set this to load with XBMC

Normally ReClock pops up a message asking this so no need to do the above
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:there use to be an option in 553d719 under Settings > Video > DSPlayer to set the audio renderer for DSPlayer wouldn't mind seeing it come back if its gone

It has gone, i would also like to see this option back!
damn i found an unexpected bug. An error in the convertion of the code from atl to std only. A infinite loop when subtitle command end with \
just a heads up the guy who written mpc-hc in the first place was really coding for himself
Code:
for(WCHAR c = str[++j]; c && c != '(' && c != '\\'; cmd += c, c = str[++j]) {
;
}
i know c++ and trying too see what he wanted to do. And this is a simple one the whole project is like this lol.
for everyone who has bugging subtitles and can test with visual studio
this is the replacement for rts.cpp
http://pastebin.com/UGU7LZgf
worked with 5 of the samples i got so far

I also fixed the bug with the gui for changing the audio renderer owning as the change
tiben20 Wrote:for everyone who has bugging subtitles and can test with visual studio
this is the replacement for rts.cpp
http://pastebin.com/UGU7LZgf
worked with 5 of the samples i got so far

I also fixed the bug with the gui for changing the audio renderer owning as the change

Hi tiben20,

Any idea when we may see a DSPlayer release with the MadVR supported? Are we talking days, weeks, a month? I noticed MadVR was updated a day or two ago with reference to XBMC for 0.80. Can't wait... it's the only missing piece.
tiben20 Wrote:I also fixed the bug with the gui for changing the audio renderer owning as the change

Thanks tiben Smile
azaze1 Wrote:Hi tiben20,

Any idea when we may see a DSPlayer release with the MadVR supported? Are we talking days, weeks, a month? I noticed MadVR was updated a day or two ago with reference to XBMC for 0.80. Can't wait... it's the only missing piece.
Well, having a general outlook on this would help in quieting the constant requests in this direction. It's obvious that tiben is doing this in his free time, so there wouldn't be any point in pushing too much. Nod
yeah give him some time yall ....hell ive had this requested for like almost 8 months or so thats how long i waited for tiben to email madshi and thus to start on this project ...so patience im sure hell release it once he feels like its worth to release it aka it being polished enough all bugs squashed all main and extra features implemented etc...
XBMC+LAV(Splitter/Video/Audio)+madVR would be so awesome. No longer would I need to invoke an external player. The ultimate Christmas gift!
New build: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezasz415b42h2tk

Includes tiben's fixes for subtitles, chapters and audio renderer changing.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13