• 41(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
navigation is fine with silk browser you get the circle cursor, very easy to use with fire tv or stick remote....
and yes i get full screen using the paid subscription.. works just like cmik addon.

if your free subscription and you want full screen. the work around is if you want to get technical is  to dump the video using 'm3u8x.exe" u can google how to use it
save the HAR file using chrome
and dump it that way..
then once  u have the video u can load it thru kodi or something.
Roku express seems to be a good alternative for now
To all.
Sorry, I still can’t give you an idea when this issue will be fix. I’m still digging and testing several things as the issue is in the video stream decoder/encoder (ffmpeg) headers that is blocked by TFC. Also searching for an alternative or an existing Kodi module (ex: Input Stream). But what I think is that this will require some time.
I hope you will find a temporary replacement for the meantime.
Peace
It's okay @cmik. We still love you[emoji173]
Thank you for the update @cmik. Hopefully you'll find a solution to this. Do let us know if we can help in any way
If this issue will be fixed, you think TFC will always find a way to keep on blocking the stream? I'm not so sure, but I think TFC deliberately forbid it and perhaps they knew that some viewers are using Kodi platforms to watch the shows. Makes no sense to me, cause subscribers are paying and should have a preferred way of watching it, instead forcing to rent / lease their crappy iptv box. This probably gonna be a never ending fix if TFC doesn't want their subscriber to watch this way. So... maybe roku is the only chance cause TFC supports it.... Hope they don't mind bothering kodi users
I purchased a roku stick+ to install tfc. One thing I noticed is that the tfc on roku has ads maybe that's why they keep on blocking kodi.. In terms of video quality on my 65inch tv, the kodi is better. Cmik's tfc is closer to 720p while the roku one is more of 480p or less.
(2018-11-08, 19:21)wpgbry Wrote: I purchased a roku stick+ to install tfc. One thing I noticed is that the tfc on roku has ads maybe that's why they keep on blocking kodi.. In terms of video quality on my 65inch tv, the kodi is better. Cmik's tfc is closer to 720p while the roku one is more of 480p or less.
 hmn.. I have yet to see some form of ads. is it a video ad or banner ad you're seeing? What type of subscription do you have?
Its all good Bro! Cmik! thanks for your time and patience to help all of us out. Thanks again!
Mga Kabayan, try Kodi addon "Team Pinoy" you can get the instruction how to install in youtube.com to your android box. The resolution is good but our kodi tfc version is better.
thank you cmik for your hardwork and patience.
(2018-11-08, 19:28)markv Wrote:
(2018-11-08, 19:21)wpgbry Wrote: I purchased a roku stick+ to install tfc. One thing I noticed is that the tfc on roku has ads maybe that's why they keep on blocking kodi.. In terms of video quality on my 65inch tv, the kodi is better. Cmik's tfc is closer to 720p while the roku one is more of 480p or less.
 hmn.. I have yet to see some form of ads. is it a video ad or banner ad you're seeing? What type of subscription do you have?  
There is always an ad before the show starts. Roku express ad, remitly ad, etc. I am subscribed to the tfc lite here in Canada.
Thanks @cmik! I use tfc.tv on silk browser and the video keeps on stopping. I cant even finish one episode. I hope one of tfc staff can read this, instead of making some useless update make it compatible to kodi, android tv or apple tv. I dont mind the ads if that is what they want. Now as long as this doesnt work on my device theres no point on extending my subscription. Because theres other way to watch this, not as good quality like cmik does though. I advise my friend to do the same, I hope you guys do the same also. Its a waste of money Big Grin
(2018-11-08, 11:01)cmik Wrote: To all.
Sorry, I still can’t give you an idea when this issue will be fix. I’m still digging and testing several things as the issue is in the video stream decoder/encoder (ffmpeg) headers that is blocked by TFC. Also searching for an alternative or an existing Kodi module (ex: Input Stream). But what I think is that this will require some time.
I hope you will find a temporary replacement for the meantime.
Peace
It's all good mate well get there, and yeah roku, android, and ios got tfc apps. as well as Kodi has bangon pinoy, team pinoy, bayanihan, pinoy teleserye not sure if they work, need devs to updated their addons.
cmik, thank you for all the hard work making great updates to the addon. I know sometimes there's headaches and we realize you have a life too. So no matter how long it takes for a solution, know that we appreciate everything you've done for this community.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10